BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,185)

Showing posts 123,681 - 123,700 of167,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we don't pay any attention to what you think.
Yep - Ron and I laugh at you

You fantasize that this means we value your input
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but by the time you take out union dues, are they really making more money. And it was been union shops who jobs are being sent overseas, Aie?
Just like the German Mercedes union jobs that are now being done here in the U.S. by NON-union labor.
Well, if women do not do mass shootings, why did you suggest she was practicing for a school shooting? I know, I know, you think all gun owners are crazy. Why don't you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of your apparent? Oh, some people just like to target shoot!
Reading skills still in their infancy, are they? You just wrote "Well, if women do not do mass shootings, why did you suggest she was practicing for a school shooting? Yet, I had just written "Though it should show a man - women haven't shot many people at schools, work places or theatres lately. Or ever". Got it?

Yes, low-paying jobs, like in Alabama, where all citizens have the "right to work" at low-paying jobs, do attract those rich multi-nationals like Mercedes and Japanese auto makers. Even Boeing and Airbus, why not?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Then who were you referring to in this snip? Looks to me like you said Rogue believed Presidents had to serve in the military.

"Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - Ron and I laugh at you
You fantasize that this means we value your input
Sonic isn't it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I bet most were committed by low-life thugs! One of these days people may actually want to look at the real problem. The solution is in the "why" not the "how". Common sense tells you that.
What is the "real" problem that does not exist in Western Europe or Australasia or Japan or the 75 odd nations that have lower gun-killing rates than the US? If it's deemed that because of a heavily-mixed racial society, the US has more potential for violence, would it then not make sense to limit the access to firearms?

Criminals will always have guns, controls and checks or not. But why not make it harder for them to acquire said guns? And really, I don't have the numbers, but how many of the mass shootings you've endured lately have been the work of "criminals?" None. I wonder, out of the 11,000 gun killings in the US last year, how many were innocent citizens killed by criminals? How many dead in mass shootings, domestic incidents, between people who knew each other? And, very important, how many criminals killed by criminals? That last one is not a bad thing, actually.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Damn, those Jewish terrorists did another suicide bombing on another U.S. embassy!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
Then who were you referring to in this snip? Looks to me like you said Rogue believed Presidents had to serve in the military.
"Thought he belived C in Cs had to have served in the military."
He said it. If he did, then he must have had a reason, I figure. The hint that he thinks presidents should have served is a lot more obvious than the hint you perceived yesterday that I'm a draft dodger because I said something to the effect, "Aw, c'mon, that was over 40 years ago". I'm still chuckling that anyone would think I'm a draft dodger.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Well, it did not take long for the Libturds to infiltrate the TEA Party Community. They will then go on their blogs and claim we are racists when it was the Libturds who put the racist remarks on our site.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "real" problem that does not exist in Western Europe or Australasia or Japan or the 75 odd nations that have lower gun-killing rates than the US? If it's deemed that because of a heavily-mixed racial society, the US has more potential for violence, would it then not make sense to limit the access to firearms?
Criminals will always have guns, controls and checks or not. But why not make it harder for them to acquire said guns? And really, I don't have the numbers, but how many of the mass shootings you've endured lately have been the work of "criminals?" None. I wonder, out of the 11,000 gun killings in the US last year, how many were innocent citizens killed by criminals? How many dead in mass shootings, domestic incidents, between people who knew each other? And, very important, how many criminals killed by criminals? That last one is not a bad thing, actually.
I'll give you something to gnaw on. "That which you manifest lies before you". Do you really think criminals go through the proper legal steps before acquiring a gun? The black market is alive and well. Enact a complete ban on guns and you just made every criminal's year! That would unleash a tidal wave of crime. GIGO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He said it. If he did, then he must have had a reason, I figure. The hint that he thinks presidents should have served is a lot more obvious than the hint you perceived yesterday that I'm a draft dodger because I said something to the effect, "Aw, c'mon, that was over 40 years ago". I'm still chuckling that anyone would think I'm a draft dodger.
Then you chuckle alone.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll leave it to you and Rogue. But I do think you're twisting things again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The U.S. has no foreign relations. Everyone thinks we are weak. Wonder why?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I'm not. I don't twist, I don't lie (don't have to), don't BS, don't fabricate, don't STATE anything without proof, and finally, don't use profanity or make allusions to sex in my arguments or responses unless thry apply to or I'm replying to someone about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I'm not. I don't twist, I don't lie (don't have to), don't BS, don't fabricate, don't STATE anything without proof, and finally, don't use profanity or make allusions to sex in my arguments or responses unless thry apply to or I'm replying to someone about it.
Hey, there may be hope for ya yet! That's the funniest post you've ever made!!! Your luster got covered with lack.
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you something to gnaw on. "That which you manifest lies before you". Do you really think criminals go through the proper legal steps before acquiring a gun? The black market is alive and well. Enact a complete ban on guns and you just made every criminal's year! That would unleash a tidal wave of crime. GIGO
Yea, I have posted this before. Just two months ago this bro goes to a park to sell his gun to another bro. But the other bro and his friends rob him of his gun and shoots him. I wonder how the first guy got the gun?

Brunswick man trying to sell firearm shot by customer, police say

2 men and 16-year-old charged in the shooting.
Posted: December 5, 2012

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-05...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
The U.S. has no foreign relations. Everyone thinks we are weak. Wonder why?
No foreign relations? Then why does the US have over 185 embassies and consulates in foreign nations? Why is it a member of over 50 worldwide organizations? Who said you were weak? Certainly, you're no longer the super power and arbiter you used to be, that is confirmed, as other nations have risen, have acquired nuclear weapons but mostly have grown economically, and the economy will often trump armaments, though a strong economy will surely fund more said armaments.

The U.S., like Russia and China, will always win conventional wars. That is a given. But after the battle looms resistance, and through attrition, though the initial battle has been won, the war is eventually lost. That started with Vietnam, Ho Chi Min and Giap, and has changed the face of wars as we used to know them. No nation ever surrenders any more. The last ones were Germany and Italy (pact of steel) and the Axis, Germany and Japan.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there may be hope for ya yet! That's the funniest post you've ever made!!! Your luster got covered with lack.
Then you should have no problem coming up with any lies, BS, fabrication I have posted here. Or profanity. Not 5 or 10, just ONE of each. Hey, tell you waht, not even one of each, just ONE. Is that asking for a lot?
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

But why do we need an armed guard in a Gun Free Zone school. Just give him a pair of scissors to protect the children with.

Armed Guard Disarms Shooter At Atlanta Middle School
Posted on February 1, 2013

When news broke that a 14-year old student had been shot at an Atlanta middle school on the morning of Jan. 31, reports did not mention that the shooter had been disarmed by an armed guard at the school. But Atlanta Police Chief George Turner is now saying the shooter was in fact disarmed by an armed guard working at the school.

In other words, today’s shooting proves the point the NRA has been emphasizing since Sandy Hook Elementary–”The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

What is now known is that the shooter was another student, who is in custody, and the victim was a male student who was shot in the neck. The injuries did not appear to be life-threatening, and the victim was alert and conscious when medical personnel arrived on the scene.

Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/armed-gua...
Froggy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Ed Koch described himself, not as a wacko progressive but as a Liberal ... with sanity!!!

Mayor Koch, Self-Proclaimed ‘Liberal With Sanity’, Is Dead at 88
By BENJAMIN SMITH, Special to the Sun | February 1, 2013
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/mayor-koch-self...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a hundred or so generals retire each year and when Bill Clinton destroyed that Sudanese aspirin factor with cruise missile the day before his impeachment proceedings started, within a month, 106 generals had submitted their retirements.
I wonder how many generals are bailing out now?
Wrong.

The attack by a cruise missile on the Sudanese aspirin factory occurred on August 20, 1998.

The impeachment proceedings in Congresse started by Republicans in the lame duck session of congress after the November 1998 elections.

As such, the cruise missile attacked occurred over TWO MONTHS prior to the start of the impeachment proceedings by Congress not
"the day before" as you asserted.

As for the retirement of Generals, do you know there are only 302 active duty generals in the United States Army?(10 U.S.C. 526). As such, your statement that 106 of these generals submitted their resignation within a month of his impeachment proceedings would mean that a 1/3rd of our generals on active duty submitted their resignations.

In my research I found no information that 106 generals retired from active duty as a result of Clinton's impeachment.

Please explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 123,681 - 123,700 of167,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••