BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#132586 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling names does not convince anybody.
AL said
WE have "experience" ... libTARDS ;0)
==========
Hey dumbazz ...
FOLLOW the program :)
you SEE what E said ... RIGHT?
WE know from ALL the name-calling YOU libTARDS have called US that IT does NOT convince ANYONE ... especially US
I'd CALL that "experience" wouldn't "you" ???
ALSO vice-versa ...
WE've NOT been able to CONVINCE you libTARDS EITHER ...
A "whole" ...using the weatherman's terms here
"chitload of experience" ... ;0)
BETTER put that "just RIGHT"
O
R
you'll NEVER get iT .....
A "whole chitload of experience" ...)8~D>
Instead of calling names, I will cite facts:

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit ...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden ...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact ...

http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/ ...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132587 Dec 10, 2012
YES, THE SAME JUDAS WHO UNDERSTATINGLY SAID HE HAD FLAWS, HA HA, JUST POSTED ABOVE HYMN. AMEN. HE ALSO POSTED THE FOLLOWING BEAUTS :(Also some of his bosom buddy Guru's preferred quotes were added to add some piquant)
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

POS
shorts full of maggots
eat shat
moronic tard
pollock
stupid pollock
dipshat
pollock pollock azz (you like that racist one, don't you?)
tard's azz
dumbazz pollock
shatt on my head (isn't that what you use to replace Brylcreem?)
turd
azzholes
dycks
POS
azzcclown
scumbag
buttflap
POS
dumbazzbitch

I took out the marginal ones, otherwise, I'd need two posts

Guru's few profanities and filthy vocabulary while we're at it :
dumbshit
dkhead
Jock itch
Skank
Sheeple Buster :
fuck
lip lock on a loser's asshole (Can't invent THAT one. Has to be drawn from personal experience
shit-sucking varmint. Same as above
skank
shit
GFY
shit
shit (very anal retentive our friend, no?)
:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132588 Dec 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of calling names, I will cite facts:
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297 ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit ...
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact ...
http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/ ...
"and not subject to ANY foreign power". Just can't make that go away can ya. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132589 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
WHEN I say libTARDS ...
I am in NO WAY meaning ANYthing toward our
"mentally deficient" citizens ... <3
Just WANT everyONE to KNOW that !!!
Purely to the 'liberals-dims'... ;0)
A
N
D
"not" to the God-Fearing of THEM :)
WRONG. You intend insulting your opponents by usind "tard" which is a mean outdated pejorative word to define intellectually deficient persons or special needs. You and Rogue are wrong on this. Instead of writing "Libtard" (Rogue and AL tm reg'd), why can't you be up front about it and just write "special needstards?".
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#132590 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"and not subject to ANY foreign power". Just can't make that go away can ya. LOL
There is nothing in the US Constitution about "not subject to a foreign power" and the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law simply refers to the place of birth. There are no exceptions for dual citizens, EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132591 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
YES, THE SAME JUDAS WHO UNDERSTATINGLY SAID HE HAD FLAWS, HA HA, JUST POSTED ABOVE HYMN. AMEN. HE ALSO POSTED THE FOLLOWING BEAUTS :(Also some of his bosom buddy Guru's preferred quotes were added to add some piquant)
<quoted text>
Lunasquid, you remain unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. Got your tantrum shoes on today? Better put on a fresh diaper! LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#132592 Dec 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the US Constitution about "not subject to a foreign power" and the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law simply refers to the place of birth. There are no exceptions for dual citizens, EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
That should read, "and the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and simply refers to the place of birth."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132593 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. You intend insulting your opponents by usind "tard" which is a mean outdated pejorative word to define intellectually deficient persons or special needs. You and Rogue are wrong on this. Instead of writing "Libtard" (Rogue and AL tm reg'd), why can't you be up front about it and just write "special needstards?".
Definite proof Lunasquid is crazy. Thinking he knows what someone else meant! Certifiable lunatic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132594 Dec 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not name calling when it's true, idiot.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132597 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh ....
I "get" iT
Is THAT what "you" ARE ...:)
"special needstards"
I'm soooooo SORRY ...!!! ;0)
Our father...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#132599 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A child born in the United States to alien parents is not subject to ANY FOREIGN POWER. Period.

Parents' allegiance had nothing do with the Natural Born Citizen language in the Constitution. All persons born in the former British Colonies in America regardless as to the alienage of their parents or naturalized prior to the adoption of Constitution became citizens of the United States. After the adoption of the Constitution only those persons who were born in the United States (Jus Soli) or through blood of their parents (if born overseas) were eligible to be President.

Lord Chief Justice Coke in his opinion in the Calvin's Case in 1608 enunciated the common law rule for a child born to aliens within the protection and allegiance of a sovereignty is that he or she is a natural born subject. Moreover, Chief Justice Coke's legal authority was "most admired and most often cited by American patriots" Anastasoff v. United States, 223 F.3rd 898, 900 fn. 6,(8th Cir. 2000)

The focus on the allegiance of the parents in determining the citizenship status of the child is misplaced since Blackstone wrote that "Natural allegiance is such as is due from all men born within the king's dominions immediately upon their birth."

A child born in the United States has only one allegiance and that allegiance is the United States. To have a "split allegiance" a child must be under the jurisdiction and control of TWO sovereignties at birth in the United States which is a legal impossibility since the United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of its citizens with another country.

Unlike hair color or eye color, a child doesn't inherit a parent's allegiance at birth.“[I]t has consistently been held judicially that one born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is, from birth, a citizen of the United States; that such citizenship does not depend upon like citizenship of his or her parents, or of either of them (except in the case of the children of ambassadors etc.). United States v. Richmond, 274 F. Supp. 43, 56 (CD Ca 1967). See also Von Schwerdtner v. Piper, 23 F. 2d 862 (D. MD 1928)(child born in the United States to German nationals)

"A person who is born in the United States, regardless of the citizenship of his parents, becomes an American citizen not by gift of Congress but by force of the Constitution. U.S.C.A., Constitutional Amendment 14, Section 1." In re Gogal, 75 F. Supp. 268, 271 (WD Pa 1947)

As such, the allegiance of parents whatever their situation is irrelevant in determining the citizenship status of a child born in the United States.“ At common law, a native is a person born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of a country, irrespective of the allegiance of his parents, except the child of an ambassador. Ex parte Palo, 3 F. 2d 44, 45 (W.D. Wa 1925)(internal citation omitted)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132600 Dec 10, 2012
Why are these people allowed to vote??????

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132601 Dec 10, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
A child born in the United States to alien parents is not subject to ANY FOREIGN POWER. Period.
Parents' allegiance had nothing do with the Natural Born Citizen language in the Constitution. All persons born in the former British Colonies in America regardless as to the alienage of their parents or naturalized prior to the adoption of Constitution became citizens of the United States. After the adoption of the Constitution only those persons who were born in the United States (Jus Soli) or through blood of their parents (if born overseas) were eligible to be President.
Lord Chief Justice Coke in his opinion in the Calvin's Case in 1608 enunciated the common law rule for a child born to aliens within the protection and allegiance of a sovereignty is that he or she is a natural born subject. Moreover, Chief Justice Coke's legal authority was "most admired and most often cited by American patriots" Anastasoff v. United States, 223 F.3rd 898, 900 fn. 6,(8th Cir. 2000)
The focus on the allegiance of the parents in determining the citizenship status of the child is misplaced since Blackstone wrote that "Natural allegiance is such as is due from all men born within the king's dominions immediately upon their birth."
A child born in the United States has only one allegiance and that allegiance is the United States. To have a "split allegiance" a child must be under the jurisdiction and control of TWO sovereignties at birth in the United States which is a legal impossibility since the United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of its citizens with another country.
Unlike hair color or eye color, a child doesn't inherit a parent's allegiance at birth.“[I]t has consistently been held judicially that one born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is, from birth, a citizen of the United States; that such citizenship does not depend upon like citizenship of his or her parents, or of either of them (except in the case of the children of ambassadors etc.). United States v. Richmond, 274 F. Supp. 43, 56 (CD Ca 1967). See also Von Schwerdtner v. Piper, 23 F. 2d 862 (D. MD 1928)(child born in the United States to German nationals)
"A person who is born in the United States, regardless of the citizenship of his parents, becomes an American citizen not by gift of Congress but by force of the Constitution. U.S.C.A., Constitutional Amendment 14, Section 1." In re Gogal, 75 F. Supp. 268, 271 (WD Pa 1947)
As such, the allegiance of parents whatever their situation is irrelevant in determining the citizenship status of a child born in the United States.“ At common law, a native is a person born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of a country, irrespective of the allegiance of his parents, except the child of an ambassador. Ex parte Palo, 3 F. 2d 44, 45 (W.D. Wa 1925)(internal citation omitted)
Pure BS! Mo (LMAO)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132607 Dec 10, 2012
Reality check:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

Sorry birfoons.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132608 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why are these people allowed to vote??????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX
You think that's bad? Imagine if they had interviwed YOU.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132609 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Hypocrite. You lack the three main christian attributes, namely love, charity and tolerance. But you do have hate to spare.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132610 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV
Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
You better send that to Sheriff Joe Clueless. What better proof of the joyride to Kenya theory could you ask for?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132611 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Allegiance to all that is United States of America? I think not. Allegiance to the Putin/Medvedev team and communist Pravda? Yes. Most religions can ill endure your phoney piety and most countries your phoney patriotism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132612 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that's bad? Imagine if they had interviwed YOU.
Yes, I think it's bad! Pathetic actually. Much like you lunatic! LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132613 Dec 10, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Next time 200,990
Rights Of Same-Sex Military Spouses Vary By State 1 hr Xstain Fumblement... 5
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,060
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 3 hr WasteWater 486
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 5 hr Poof1 901
Lillian Gobitas Klose, who touched off legal ba... Sun RedhorseWoman 7
4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban Sep 19 lides 648
•••

US Supreme Court People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••