BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131334 Dec 3, 2012
UII = unAmerican, Insignificant, Irrelevant!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131335 Dec 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice AL! When you choose to ignore facts you’ll end up a loser every time whether it’s court cases or the presidency. Actually we love it when you create your own reality. Have you heard from Mittens lately? How’s he doing?
Mittens? Isn't he president? Thought I saw him in the white house the other day. Oh, he was visiting. Who was he visiting? What's that you say? He was visitng president Obama? I don't get it. I just re-read those 100 newspaper endorsements for Mittens that Rogue and American er hmm Pravda Lady so proudly displayed pre-Nov 6, and those sure-fire Rogue/LRS/Guru/Kentucky GB/just sayin/American er hmm communist Lady/birthers etc pre-election elation and victory dances and, and...WHAT HAPPENED? Obama won? What? I'm sure it's those damn condom election gift bribes that did it for him, HAS TO BE.

Ohhhh, FOUR (4) more years of Obama. What a nightmare for birthers and tea partyers in humongous denial. But, soldier on, birthers, keep those court challenges coming. And the empty chairs too. President Obama pardoned a pair of turkeys a few weeks ago. Will he also pardon a pair of birthers? What's the matter with you? Can't you read? I just said he pardoned a pair of turkeys a few weeks ago, didn't I?

Oh, birhters, don't forget. Winter's fast approaching. Placed those condoms on your pianos yet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131336 Dec 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittens? Isn't he president? Thought I saw him in the white house the other day. Oh, he was visiting. Who was he visiting? What's that you say? He was visitng president Obama? I don't get it. I just re-read those 100 newspaper endorsements for Mittens that Rogue and American er hmm Pravda Lady so proudly displayed pre-Nov 6, and those sure-fire Rogue/LRS/Guru/Kentucky GB/just sayin/American er hmm communist Lady/birthers etc pre-election elation and victory dances and, and...WHAT HAPPENED? Obama won? What? I'm sure it's those damn condom election gift bribes that did it for him, HAS TO BE.
Ohhhh, FOUR (4) more years of Obama. What a nightmare for birthers and tea partyers in humongous denial. But, soldier on, birthers, keep those court challenges coming. And the empty chairs too. President Obama pardoned a pair of turkeys a few weeks ago. Will he also pardon a pair of birthers? What's the matter with you? Can't you read? I just said he pardoned a pair of turkeys a few weeks ago, didn't I?
Oh, birhters, don't forget. Winter's fast approaching. Placed those condoms on your pianos yet?
UII

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131337 Dec 3, 2012
An example is H.R. 3759 (103rd): Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act of 1994 which included $310 Million just for the Southern California earthquake.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/hr3...
And another $259 Million for small businesses.
And another $6.6 Million for the Army,$19.4 Million for the Navy,$18.4 Million for the Air Force, etc.
And $70 Million for flood control,$300 Million for low-income housing, another $165 Million for impact assistance for the California earthquake, another $950 Million for highway repairs in ... SOUTHERN California, etc., etc., etc.!!!
All of this was on top of NEWT GINGRICH'S balanced budgets which made the TOTAL budgets to go into the RED!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131338 Dec 3, 2012
Omama wants full control of the debt ceiling. Yea, that's a sharp idea. He also wants to put off Entitlement Reform but wants the Republicans to agree to raise taxes now. Sure thing dumbazz. He's not the least bit serious about our deficit. He is a JOKE.

Location hidden

#131339 Dec 3, 2012
And the total cost to H.R. 3672: Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2012 was OVER ONE TRILLION DOLLARS.
But if you start with a regular budget in the RED, the supplemental appropriation bills will just make it more RED.
But the fats are, that all SIX of Newt Gingrich's bill were balanced but TWO of the TOTAL budgets, to include disaster relief, caused the two years expenses to exceed annual revenue!!!
Typically Wojo will never give Newt Gingrich any credit for the economy of the late 1990's because ..... Bill Clinton was president. And he will give Obama a pass because ...... G.W. caused it!!!
As I have said many times, the Libtards can never accept responsibility for anything bad that happens where as I will blame G.W. and Speaker Denis Hastert for not controlling their expenses.
See, I can blame Republicans when I think they deserve it!!!

Location hidden

#131340 Dec 3, 2012
Fox News just covered this. Again, it is normal for it to snow in Russia but this one seems to be much worse than normal. Traffic backed up for 118 miles!
Again, one strong storm does not support Global Warming or Cooling but Europe had their worst winter in FIFTY years last season so if this one is also sub-normal we can start to point fingers.

Russia demands answers after 190km [118 miles] traffic jam
December 3 2012; By SAPA

Moscow -

The Russian government on Monday admitted that road services should be better prepared after a 190km horror traffic jam involving more than 4,000 trucks paralysed circulation on a key highway over the weekend.

Officials said that traffic on the M-10 motorway north of Moscow had been moving normally again since the early hours of Monday but acknowledged more needed to be done to prevent a repeat of the problems.

“I ask that conclusions are made and the highway is properly prepared as winter has only just started. What happened is a good lesson for all the services,” Emergency Situations Minister Vladimir Puchkov said at a government meeting.

“They need to work on the roads and not in their warm offices,” he warned.

Thousands of drivers waited for hours without moving in their lorry cabs Sunday in temperatures of minus five degrees Celsius.

Officials claimed that they had been given enough provisions but Puchkov admitted this had not always been the case.

“We had problems from the point of view of the highway services and ensuring that drivers had food, water and medication,” he said.

Puchkov added:“Systems of keeping the drivers informed were not ready.”

The traffic jam was caused by a heavy snowfall - unusually severe for early winter - late on Friday and was further complicated when the authorities manoeuvred a snow plough through the vehicles to clear the road.

According to the interior ministry, the traffic jam extended to 190km and involved more than 4,000 trucks.

Traffic police said Monday that average speeds had now returned to the normal 80km/h after the vehicles started moving at 2:30am.

The M-10 motorway connects Moscow and Saint Petersburg and is one of the busiest in the country. It goes through the Tver region 160km north of Moscow where the traffic jam was at its worst.- Sapa-AFP

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/russia-demand...

Location hidden

#131341 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama wants full control of the debt ceiling. Yea, that's a sharp idea. He also wants to put off Entitlement Reform but wants the Republicans to agree to raise taxes now. Sure thing dumbazz. He's not the least bit serious about our deficit. He is a JOKE.
Sure he does. Then he will not have to deal with Congress! But then we would become a dictatorship!!!

Location hidden

#131342 Dec 3, 2012
I suspect this homeless man has some mental issues and I am not sure what the correct answer is. Because of LIBERAL laws you can not lockup someone to protect themselves from themselves.

Homeless man grateful for boots, but barefoot again
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Lookout –

The homeless man who was photographed in being given a pair of boots by a New York City police officer in Times Square on a bitterly cold night last month was spotted on the Upper West Side on Sunday. And he was once again barefoot.
"Those shoes are hidden," Jeffrey Hillman, the 54-year-old homeless man, told the New York Times. "They are worth a lot of money--I could lose my life."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nypd-home...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#131343 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Born in Hawaii is irrelevant. LMAO
The US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case, which btw was AFTER Minor v. Happersett, that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen. Obama was born in the USA, since Hawaii is one of the 50 states, and his parents were not foreign diplomats.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#131344 Dec 3, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama NOW faces his second COUNT of Usurpation and Election Fraud. Obama is a traitor and a deviant!
sound like a broken record for the past four years. Get a life.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131346 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
UIID . UnAmerican, insignificant, irrelevant, dumb.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131347 Dec 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he does. Then he will not have to deal with Congress! But then we would become a dictatorship!!!
Stalin , Hitler and Mao are mere altar boys compared to the monster Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131348 Dec 3, 2012
Omama is an illegal alien and has the lack of documents to prove it. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131349 Dec 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I suspect this homeless man has some mental issues and I am not sure what the correct answer is. Because of LIBERAL laws you can not lockup someone to protect themselves from themselves.
Homeless man grateful for boots, but barefoot again
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Lookout –
The homeless man who was photographed in being given a pair of boots by a New York City police officer in Times Square on a bitterly cold night last month was spotted on the Upper West Side on Sunday. And he was once again barefoot.
"Those shoes are hidden," Jeffrey Hillman, the 54-year-old homeless man, told the New York Times. "They are worth a lot of money--I could lose my life."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nypd-home...
Wrong. I suspect Obama personally stole his shoes and is now wearing them. Can no one stop this monster?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131350 Dec 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
UIID . UnAmerican, insignificant, irrelevant, dumb.
Yes you are jacqazz!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131351 Dec 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I suspect Obama personally stole his shoes and is now wearing them. Can no one stop this monster?
Completely out of ammo huh? Click click. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131352 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama is an illegal alien and has the lack of documents to prove it. LMAO!!!
Barack Hussein Obama is president of the United States of America and has the votes to prove it. He will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2012, will be administered the oath of office by Chief Justice Roberts who will then say : "Congratulations, Mr. President". At the same time, Mitt Romney will be filling up at some self-serve gas station while watching the swearing-in ceremony on the gas pump's 3-inch tv monitor.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131353 Dec 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely out of ammo huh? Click click. LMAO!
UIID&D . UnAmerican, insignificant, irrelevant and dumb and dumber.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131354 Dec 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein Obama is president of the United States of America and has the votes to prove it. He will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2012, will be administered the oath of office by Chief Justice Roberts who will then say : "Congratulations, Mr. President". At the same time, Mitt Romney will be filling up at some self-serve gas station while watching the swearing-in ceremony on the gas pump's 3-inch tv monitor.
Nothing in the chamber huh? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min gjest 57,166
'Intellectually disabled' man set for execution 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 25
Hobby Lobby Leaders Wants Bible in Public Schools (May '14) 17 hr woodtick57 146
Blatter goads UEFA for lack of courage in FIFA ... 22 hr Captain Yesterday 3
Alabama same-sex marriages will have to wait as... Wed Duh Michael DUH 12
Ex-Enron CEO gets 10 years cut from sentence (Jun '13) Tue swedenforever 10
Federal judge stays Alabama gay marriage ruling... Tue WeTheSheeple 14
More from around the web