BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,768)

Showing posts 115,341 - 115,360 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Just a few years ago there were 16,000 millionaires in Britain (in British Pounds) and then they raised taxes on the evil rich people. Well, today they have only 6,000 British millionaires and revenues have DROPPED 16 Billion British Pounds!!!
Soooo, you Libtards need to think why you want to raise taxes on the rich. Is is to punish them for making tooo much money or is it to raise more revenue? If you want to raise more revenue, maybe raising taxes on the rich is not such a good idea!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the birfoon who believes "We the People" renders the US less than a sovereign nation.
BTW, the 14th Amendment recites no requirement of citizenship to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Birfoons cannot comprehend plain English. Indeed, an alien must be under the jurisdiction of the US, a condition precedent to naturalization in the US.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
I think you are getting dumber by the day.
So, now an alien must be under the jurisdiction. What happen to your subject to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the levees around New Orleans failed because the city FAILED to maintain them. The levees owned but the Army Corps of Engineers did NOT fail.
"The local levee boards retained the role of maintenance once the projects were complete"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac ...
I worked in New Orleans in 1989-90 and it was generally known that the City was not maintaining the levees and further more the pump motors (city property) were located at the same level as the pumps so when they flooded, they stopped working. This had been known for decades.
No, we Federal taxpayers paid a half-billion of our dollars to replace the city owned pumps with new pumps who's motors would be ABOVE the flood point.
I and sick and tired of MY federal tax dollars going to bail out Libtard cities who will not maintain their own stuff!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the design and construction has been shown to be at fault.
I am sick and tired of the Lifer trying to fabricate the facts.
Admit that the design of the Army Corps of Engineers was flawed....they have done so, why not you?
Again, I have shown my links to prove my point and AGAIN you FAILED to provide links to prove YOUR OPINIONS!!! Sad, very, very sad!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to conflating citizenship and jurisdiction, the birfoon also conflates diplomatic status with alienage.
Sad. He needs to put his play justice robe and gavel back in his toy box.
<quoted text>
no, only citizens are bound to the Constitution, as in "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Aliens have never been "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show one and all where Poppo and I are vulgar and hypocritical? Waiting. I expect we'll all be waiting a very very long time.
<quoted text>
What a specific well-detailed reply. Well, care to show me one? Not two or three. Just ONE. Meantime, should not be too difficult locating hundreds of yours. But I don't have to, as everyone is well familiar with your "prose" and inimitable expressions, as who could forget such sophisticated gems as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflappers, ripping heart through azzhole etc". Yes, you are very articulate, aren't you? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Canadian Sausageboy, have you realized that you only repeat yourself over and over? Never coming close to making any point. Are you attempting to deny that you act like an azz on here? Don't even! LMAO Remember that choice you made a long time back? Act like an azz, get treated like an azz? Well, here you are. It's such a simple principle I thought even a DIMwit could get it but I was wrong. I think you're quickly approaching the "mumbling" stage. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit that the design of the Army Corps of Engineers was flawed....they have done so, why not you?
The citizens did most of the early levee building. Try and grasp this point.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Insipid. Minor children have no say in our government either.
When were you first diagnosed with mental illness?
<quoted text>
Makes no difference, aliens have never had a say in our governmental process.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether one is in this country "by treaty" or not does not change the fact that a those who are not foreign ambassadors or hostile occupying troops are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States while in this country and must obey our laws.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
they may be under the jurisdiction of, local, state and Fed statutes, but never bound to the Constitution, as being subject to it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Treaty provisions are subject to the treaty clause of the Constitution.
BTW, a person born of US citizens in Canada is a US citizen per 8 USC 1401, but also is a Canadian citizen per Canadian law.
It is an infantile notion that citizenship by birth in a foreign country "strips that [US] citizenship away," or that citizenship by birth in the US "strips away" foreign citizenship.
Put your play robe and gavel back in your toy box and grow up.
<quoted text>
the Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship and the US government has no authority to strip a citizenship, unless requested by the individual.
Treaties are not subject to citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Play Justice Dale needs to have his mommy put him to bed for a nap.
Four years of Play Law and $1.25 can get the Play Justice on a bus.
The constitution is the supreme law of the US, and ordinary aliens in this country are subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Yes, the Constitution is the jurisdiction over the US, aliens have never been subject to it, if so they would be called citizens.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the levees around New Orleans failed because the city FAILED to maintain them. The levees owned but the Army Corps of Engineers did NOT fail.
"The local levee boards retained the role of maintenance once the projects were complete"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_Control_Ac ...
I worked in New Orleans in 1989-90 and it was generally known that the City was not maintaining the levees and further more the pump motors (city property) were located at the same level as the pumps so when they flooded, they stopped working. This had been known for decades.
No, we Federal taxpayers paid a half-billion of our dollars to replace the city owned pumps with new pumps who's motors would be ABOVE the flood point.
I and sick and tired of MY federal tax dollars going to bail out Libtard cities who will not maintain their own stuff!
<quoted text>
Again, I have shown my links to prove my point and AGAIN you FAILED to provide links to prove YOUR OPINIONS!!! Sad, very, very sad!
Sorry, I have provided the links several times including yesterday. The Army Corps of Engineers have admitted that their design was flawed.

The levee system was not even complete nor transfered to the City of NO. How could NO be responsible for maintence on something that wasn't under their control?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are getting dumber by the day.
So, now an alien must be under the jurisdiction. What happen to your subject to?
Nonexistent distinction. Grow up. Put your play robe and gavel back in your toy box.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The citizens did most of the early levee building. Try and grasp this point.
What time frame are you speaking of? 1810??? 1900???

Try to answer the question.

The levees that failed around NO were designed and built by the Army Corps of Enginners. These levees were 60-90% complete when Katrina struck. The Army has admitted that their design was at fault, causing the failure. Try to grasp this truth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nonexistent distinction. Grow up. Put your play robe and gavel back in your toy box.
Ladies and Gents,we have a mumbler! HEE HEE HEE
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The citizens did most of the early levee building. Try and grasp this point
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What time frame are you speaking of? 1810??? 1900???
Try to answer the question.
The levees that failed around NO were designed and built by the Army Corps of Enginners. These levees were 60-90% complete when Katrina struck. The Army has admitted that their design was at fault, causing the failure. Try to grasp this truth.
Johannes, Johannes, LRS and his birther ilk have not yet grasped that Romney lost and Obama is still president. And that is fairly recent, less than a month ago. How do you expect a crass vulgar fundamentalist birther tea partyer to grasp something that happened years ago? His prejudices, hate and envy prevent him from thinking on a rational level. C'mon, he talks about his beautiful nurse girl friend like it was real. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, take note. Now this is some funny shat! LMAO!!! Guess Terry doesn't read your comments or Mobarf's or Bladder Splatter's or Pops, etc, etc. Terry you're biased and hypocritical at best.

You'd be hard pressed to prove bias or hypocracy. You might be able to prove that I manage to get a point across without resorting to juvenile, bathroom humor. Calling people names doesn't make you better than them, just the opposite, in fact. And referring towomen in degrading, vulgar terms makes me think you might not like women... not that I'm judging your lifestyle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Yohannes failed to provide a link to support his allegations. The Army Corps of Engineers was instructed by CONGRESS to rebuild the CITY OWNED levees to withstand a Cat-2 hurricane after the 1965 Hurricane Betsy. And they did. It was never designed or built to withstand anything greater than a Cat-2 hurricane and that is not the fault of the Army Corps of Engineers.
If you go up the the Mississippi River levees that were designed, built and maintained by the Corps of Engineers you will see the difference. They are like golf courses. NO trees are allowed to grow on them and no varmints are allowed to borough into them either. The levees own by the City of New Orleans are totally different and it was not the fault of the Corps of Engineers.
The PHI heliport at N.O. was located next to the Mississippi River levee and, like I said, it is like a humped golf course. The grass is maintained better than most states maintain the grass next to Interstate Highways.
When I worked for PHI there were some days when we could not fly and once we spent three days during a hurricane evacuation from the Gulf as the PHI heliport at Venice was not only out side the Corps' levee but also the State's levees. Yep, PHI had their own levee and it was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and they built a totally new heliport about five miles north of there that had a Corps' levee on the east side and a State's levee on the west side.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the Constitution is the jurisdiction over the US, aliens have never been subject to it, if so they would be called citizens.
Repeating Play Law over and over doesn't make it real.

Only a delusional fool would believe that "We the People" established a nation lacking the jurisdiction of a fully sovereign nation.

Citizens and aliens (i.e., persons, DUH!) in this country are subject to the jurisdiction of the US under the Constitution. That has been true since day 1.

Now put your play robe and gavel away in your toy box. You need a nap. Your Play Law crashed and burned years ago.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Play Justice Dale needs to have his mommy put him to bed for a nap.
Four years of Play Law and $1.25 can get the Play Justice on a bus.
The constitution is the supreme law of the US, and ordinary aliens in this country are subject to the jurisdiction of the US.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

sage won wrote:
reminder for the mildly retarded Obama asskissers and clueless dems:
It's all right here, grasshopper, the crux of the matter:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "
Dems own this mess, lock, stock and barrel.
Wrong.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac did not cause the mortgage meltdown.
It was the private sector.

Federal Reserve Board data show that:

•More than 84 percent of the subprime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending institutions.

•Private firms made nearly 83 percent of the subprime loans to low- and moderate-income borrowers that year.

•Only one of the top 25 subprime lenders in 2006 was directly subject to the housing law that's being lambasted by conservative critics.

Fannie, the Federal National Mortgage Association, and Freddie, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., don't lend money, to minorities or anyone else, however. They purchase loans from the private lenders who actually underwrite the loans.

It's a process called securitization, and by passing on the loans, banks have more capital on hand so they can lend even more.

In an effort to promote affordable home ownership for minorities and rural whites, the Department of Housing and Urban Development set targets for Fannie and Freddie in 1992 to purchase low-income loans for sale into the secondary market that eventually reached this number: 52 percent of loans given to low-to moderate-income families.
To be sure, encouraging lower-income Americans to become homeowners gave unsophisticated borrowers and unscrupulous lenders and mortgage brokers more chances to turn dreams of homeownership in nightmares.
But these loans, and those to low- and moderate-income families represent a small portion of overall lending. And at the height of the housing boom in 2005 and 2006, Republicans and their party's standard bearer, President Bush, didn't criticize any sort of lending, frequently boasting that they were presiding over the highest-ever rates of U.S. homeownership.

Between 2004 and 2006, when subprime lending was exploding, Fannie and Freddie went from holding a high of 48 percent of the subprime loans that were sold into the secondary market to holding about 24 percent, according to data from Inside Mortgage Finance, a specialty publication. One reason is that Fannie and Freddie were subject to tougher standards than many of the unregulated players in the private sector who weakened lending standards, most of whom have gone bankrupt or are now in deep trouble.

During those same explosive three years, private investment banks — not Fannie and Freddie — dominated the mortgage loans that were packaged and sold into the secondary mortgage market. In 2005 and 2006, the private sector securitized almost two thirds of all U.S. mortgages, supplanting Fannie and Freddie, according to a number of specialty publications that track this data.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, citizenship by birth in this country grants US citizenship to persons born here. It has no bearing on foreign citizenship. Similarly, foreign citizenship by birth of a child of US citizens born in a foreign country does not strip the child of US citizenship.
Dale needs to put his play justice robe and gavel back in his toy box.
Yes, all persons born in this country are citizens, but only if they are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
Children of aliens are just that, they receive the citizenship of their father and his country of origin, at the moment of birth.
Aliens have never been subject to the US Constitution, this is only a right that a citizen enjoys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,341 - 115,360 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••