Yes. He did say it. It is a fact that some people in Kenya believe that Obama was born in Kenya. But their belief is wrong (and you notice that he did not cite any evidence).Yes, according to the transcript James Orengo did say this:
"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become president of America?"
Here are some reasons why that belief is wrong:
(1) The Kenyan government investigated whether or not Obama was born there, and found that he was NOT born there.
Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, cant understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
Its madness, said Chessoni on Monday.His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.
(2) A grand total of 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, so the idea that Obama and his mother were two of them is pretty far-fetched.
(3) WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior was in Hawaii throughout 1961, so the notion that Obama's mother traveled to Kenya, a country with Yellow Fever, at enormous expense and risk of stillbirth ALONE is also extremely far-fetched.
(4) There is no documentary proof that Obama was born in any other country than the USA, and there would have to be proof if indeed it were true.
That is because a child born outside of the USA requires either a US visa on a foreign passport or to be entered on the mothers US passport to get to the USA. Those documents or the applications for them would still exist and would have been found easily IF Obama was born outside of the USA. But no such document has been found. Yes, of course, a child could be smuggled across either the Mexican or Canadian border, but that does not apply to Hawaii (which does not have a land border with a foreign country) and it certainly does not apply to the allegation of birth in Kenya.
(5) The government of Hawaii has said that there is a birth certificate that shows that Obama was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital. Officials of both political parties in Hawaii have stated this, and that includes the former Republican governor of Hawaii. That fact is further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the Index Data.