BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216846 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#87974 Jun 29, 2012
Thomas Jefferson Collection....;-)

http://constitution.org/tj/tj-chron.htm
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#87975 Jun 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, many people MADE MONEY!!! But out of those 100,000 that submitted claims, how many for actually losses, not because customers did not show up!!!!
An example is fisherman. Was it because they were NOT allowed to fish because of some bureaucrat, or because there was a REAL problem?
Many of those claims were simply because tourists did not show up ...... because they were scared!
It is sort of like those eight Democrat Congressmen who will not got to the DNC Convention because they are afraid to get to close to O'Bummer Boy!
2 parties that caused the rig to blow up. BP and Halliburton but hey, NOT their fault. 11 dead. NOT their fault. You guys keep mentioning that border guard who was shot dead by Obama's guns, or so you say, but these 11 oil rig workers. Ah, c'mon, that's all forgotten and not BP's or Halliburton's fault. Obama's fault, YES.

And why are marine scientists so worried about the tar sitting on the gulf floor? Again, answer this one, why did BP agree to pay $20 billion in damages? You'd think they'd pay if they were not at fault? BTW , Obama was pretty good at cornering those crooks and getting that $20 billion, was he not?

100,000 claimants, and from what I get from you, Rogue, 90,000+ are either fraudulent or Obama's fault as fisheries could be contaminated, it was the prudent thing to do in the circumstances and btw on this, Obama was rightly following expert advice.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#87976 Jun 29, 2012
Ellen wrote:
Re: US Ambassador to Kenya having resigned. And there was a US Ambassador to Kenya during the Bush Administration, and he has resigned--and there are hundreds of US officials in the US Embassy there. And guess what, none of them has ever said that Obama was born in Kenya.
This is what the Kenyan government said about it officially:
Jon Chessoni, first Secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, DC, said, speaking of inquiries the Embassy received about President Obama being born in Kenya:“When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”
The notion of Obama’s mother, late in pregnancy, traveling alone (WND has shown that Obama senior was in Hawaii on August 4, 1961) from Hawaii where there are good hospitals, to Kenya, where there was Yellow Fever and bad hospitals, and doing so without any INS record of her leaving the USA or any record of her arriving in Kenya—is absurd. And the fact that there is a birth certificate showing that she gave birth in Kapiolani Hospital in Honolulu makes it even more absurd.
Ellen, you're fairly new here I guess. You are throwing hard facts at birthers. They hate facts. One of them cooked up the travel to Nairobi whilst 9 months pregnant, repeated the story, it went full circle, and they all believe it.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#87977 Jun 29, 2012
Justice Department won't prosecute Holder

The Justice Department announced on Friday that it will not prosecute Attorney General Eric Holder for contempt of Congress.

Holder heads the department.

Deputy Attorney General James Cole said in a letter to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) that Holder’s response to a congressional subpoena “does not constitute a crime” and that the department will not convene a grand jury.

The move by the DOJ was anticipated as it has been the practice of administration’s from both parties not to prosecute their administration officials who are placed in contempt.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/23...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#87978 Jun 29, 2012
Analysis: Ruling adds hundreds of billions to healthcare law costs

The Supreme Court's decision to let states opt out of the healthcare law's Medicaid expansion will increase costs by hundreds of billions, according to an analysis by a conservative think tank.

Thursday's ruling means that states can refuse to expand Medicaid coverage for millions of low-income people without facing the law's original penalty.

The American Action Forum (AAF) estimated that states will not only forgo the Medicaid expansion, they'll cut their Medicaid roll back to the "federally designated minimum" and move everyone onto the law's insurance exchanges.
AAF chief Douglas Holtz-Eakin blogged Friday that this would force the "federal government (read: taxpayer)" to foot the bill.

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...

the westerner

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87979 Jun 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandate, tax, what’s the difference? A rose by any other name. Government lawyers did in fact argue that the mandate was constitutional under congressional authority to tax.
Aren’t you glad the Republicans insisted it was a tax? Since Obamacare was originally the Republicans idea and plan, I’m certain they knew better than anyone else why it was declared constitutional and under what conditions it would pass muster. They kept insisting it was a tax so Roberts took them at their word. Ain’t irony wonderful?
Aren't you glad your "taxes" will be going up?

Roberts is a POS, I'd call for his resignation, as soon as President Romney takes office in Jan.

You never did tell me why BO will be any different than Carter and Bush Sr. Your claim BO isn't Carter is meaningless. You also never explained why this NOv. will be any different from Nov. 2010 either.

Try again.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87980 Jun 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government paying 100 percent of the cost for two years is going to be a deal some states can’t refuse gunslinger. Obama seems to be two steps ahead of you guys at every turn.
The majority of Americans oppose Obamacare because special interest and misinformation has done so much to shoot it down. Once folks begin to understand how the law benefits them personally (and they certainly will) those numbers will turn around drastically.
Understand that the vast majority of Americans already have health insurance and will pay no tax. You seem to be doing the whining so I assume you use the county hospital for your health care needs. You sir will need to pay the tax. LOL….. Of course you can always file for an exemption if your circumstances are seriously that dire.
Actually BO had virtually nothing to do with writing the ACA. From what I've seen of him I doubt if he could write a technical manual for a can of soda.

I have my own personal doctor who I pay with my own money, so try some other assumption.

I know what is bad for the country and I know democrat lies when I see them, this ruling will not affect me in the least, in fact likely I will never pay one dime for it.

If you work for someone else, you will be powerless, you will pay the cost increases.

Wise up.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#87981 Jun 29, 2012
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>AND HIS HELPER. I noticed the U.S. Ambassador to Kenya has resigned. I bet he knows a lot about Obama's Kenyan-birth. Maybe he'll have an Andrew Breitbart-type heart attack now?
Someone resigned in a forign country and you automatically conclude it is a conspiracy concerning a birth certificate?

Isn't that a stretch?

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87982 Jun 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Citizens United ruling. You’re right, Obama’s still whining about it. So am I. I suppose a corporation is now a natural born citizen and has every right to buy the presidency.
BO has embraced it, and if anyone knows about buying the presidency it would be him and his dishonest paladins in the LSM.

Are you whining about the unions donating their money? IMO, there's no difference. YOu may not want to admit it, corporations like the NYT"s, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, etc. are backing BO and most all dems.
Is that fair?

Republicans have to defeat dems and the entire LSM, pretty rough row to hoe.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87983 Jun 29, 2012
scumbag, hypocritical BO supporters who say the rich[them] can pay more taxes, the problem being they're not even paying what they owe already:

Obama Campaign Relies On Tax Cheating Millionaire Celebrity Marc
startthinkingright.wordpress.com/.../obama-ca... ...
Jun 11, 2012 – It's a darned shame that Obama already filled the job for his Secretary of the Treasury. Marc Anthony certainly couldn't do any worse of a job ...
10 Celebrities Convicted of Tax Evasion | LegalZoom
www.legalzoom.com/legal-headlines/.../10-cele...
Mar 29, 2011 – As we finish up our own taxes this tax season, here are 10 high-profile ... Marc Anthony: He may be the husband of superstar Jennifer Lopez, but fame ... the government can force those guilty of tax fraud to pay back taxes and ...
Marc Anthony, Xzibit and More: Advice for the Tax ...- Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../marc-anthony-xzibi... ....
Dec 30, 2010 – Marc Anthony, Latin crooner extraordinaire and hubby to a very sparkly J.Lo ... All Time Celebrity Tax Cheats | Official The Decider Blog | The ...
Marc Anthony Owes $3.4 Million in Unpaid Taxes - Softpedia
news.softpedia.com › News › Life and Style › Celebrity News
Dec 30, 2010 – Tax evasion recently landed actor Wesley Snipes in prison, and Nicolas Cage in hot water. Still, the IRS doesn't discriminate between actor,...

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87984 Jun 29, 2012
Anyone who believes the claim of a wealthy person who says they can pay more taxes is an idiot.

NO ONE wants to pay more in taxes, pure BS.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87985 Jun 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about foreign influence. Corporations don’t even have to be American to buy an election.
That's an unfounded stereotype, a charge thrown around by the uneducated and ignorant. You don't look uneducated and ignorant, so you should drop that silly claim.

Or prove it. IMO, those who were "bought" were those who "bought" the shiny new boy with the big grin in 2008. He was never vetted properly, neither were his myriad lies.

However, I'll grant you McCain was no winner either. I certainly had to hold my nose to vote for him.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87986 Jun 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For this undocumented unnamed source, you get a star, and aa light bulb! Haha. Who said that? And aren't you birthers not tired of playing childrens' games with the good icons for birthers and bad icons for non-birthers? How puerile.
Well, ya' moose humping frenchy, did this make you sweat a little?

"Seems like only yesterday the unpatriotic, sniveling, whining weasel Brokeback Barak was whining and sniveling about some decision he didn't like, do you remember that?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#87987 Jun 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, many people MADE MONEY!!! But out of those 100,000 that submitted claims, how many for actually losses, not because customers did not show up!!!!
An example is fisherman. Was it because they were NOT allowed to fish because of some bureaucrat, or because there was a REAL problem?
Many of those claims were simply because tourists did not show up ...... because they were scared!
It is sort of like those eight Democrat Congressmen who will not got to the DNC Convention because they are afraid to get to close to O'Bummer Boy!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2 parties that caused the rig to blow up. BP and Halliburton but hey, NOT their fault. 11 dead. NOT their fault. You guys keep mentioning that border guard who was shot dead by Obama's guns, or so you say, but these 11 oil rig workers. Ah, c'mon, that's all forgotten and not BP's or Halliburton's fault. Obama's fault, YES.
And why are marine scientists so worried about the tar sitting on the gulf floor? Again, answer this one, why did BP agree to pay $20 billion in damages? You'd think they'd pay if they were not at fault? BTW , Obama was pretty good at cornering those crooks and getting that $20 billion, was he not?
100,000 claimants, and from what I get from you, Rogue, 90,000+ are either fraudulent or Obama's fault as fisheries could be contaminated, it was the prudent thing to do in the circumstances and btw on this, Obama was rightly following expert advice.
You must have a reading comprehension problem. I did not say NONE of those 100,000 claimants are fraudulent. What I was saying that it was OBAMA that did most of the "damages" through his fear mongering.
Why does Obama not keep his mouth shut about things that do not pertaining to him like the professor from Massachusetts that got arrested because the police acted stupidly or about wanting to have a son like Trayvon Martin.
I don't recall any other president who stuck his nose into other peoples businesses like Obama has. We have a court system that determines guilt and innocence and pecuniary liability.
My daughter went on her vacation to Panama City Beach like she has been doing got more than five years now and two years ago not only were the beaches beautiful ... they were not crowded. Why were the beaches deserted? Not because of the oil spill!!! But because O'Bummer Boy opened his big mouth when he should have kept it shut. The people who lost money should have sued ..... Obama!!!

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87988 Jun 29, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government paying 100 percent of the cost for two years is going to be a deal some states can’t refuse gunslinger. Obama seems to be two steps ahead of you guys at every turn.
The majority of Americans oppose Obamacare because special interest and misinformation has done so much to shoot it down. Once folks begin to understand how the law benefits them personally (and they certainly will) those numbers will turn around drastically.
Understand that the vast majority of Americans already have health insurance and will pay no tax. You seem to be doing the whining so I assume you use the county hospital for your health care needs. You sir will need to pay the tax. LOL….. Of course you can always file for an exemption if your circumstances are seriously that dire.
The death panels are true, pages 561 to 569. The claim health costs will be reduced is comical beyond belief. Never in the history of the world has the government made the price of anything go down.
Have you seen all the empty handicapped parking spots at the mall? that's the feds at work.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#87989 Jun 29, 2012
Silent Spring,,,, the book that killed tens of millions of people. Rachel Carson accused the chemical industry of spreading disinformation, and public officials of accepting industry claims uncritically when in fact she was the one that was spreading false information. As a result DDT was banned and since that was the only chemical that could control mosquitoes, tens of millions of people have died from malaria that should have been prevented!!!!
Yep, save the whales,,,,,kill the babies!!!
If only Row v. Wade was the Law of the Land in 1961 .... we would never have heard of Barrack Obama!

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87990 Jun 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, which one?
And if he did, was his reaction even approximate to the birhters' and tea partyers' reaction to the Obamacare USSC decision? Even close?
Actually, BO displayed a total lack of class and civility never seen in the office of the presidency before. The words "petulant" and "spoiled brat" come to mind.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87991 Jun 29, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Karl Rove Protesters Don’t Know Who Rove Is
Watch
http://www.westernjournalism.com/karl-rove-pr...
Hilarious, typical rank and file fleabagging dems. Mindless drones to be manipulated by their masters.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87993 Jun 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know who he was. He was a member of the triumvirate that effectively ran US policy in all fields, based on fundamental religious values. Rove, Cheeney and Rumsfeld were the "powers behind the throne" who more or less conducted US affairs for 8 years.
This is just one of your many big, fat lies, you're an idiot. No proof of this whatsoever, if you have some, let's see it.

Just your dumbass opinion.

the westerner

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#87994 Jun 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text> ...firstly intiated by GWB. It should never have been started by GWB and certainly never continued by Obama, though I doubt both GWB and Obama made those decisions.
Another lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 46 min Holy Guacamole 8
News 4 Immigrant Advocates Arrested After Blocking A... 54 min wild child 2
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... 1 hr davy 155
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... 2 hr TARP 19
News 'Daily Show' scorned for Texas abortion tweet 4 hr Just a Thought 5
News The Latest: Wendy Davis calls abortion ruling g... 4 hr WelbyMD 3
News Lawmakers reject bill addressing adoptions by g... 6 hr uncle 2
More from around the web