Douglasville teen accused of using White House official's SSN

Jan 5, 2012 Read more: 11 Alive 10

DOUGLASVILLE, Ga -- A Douglas County teenager was arrested for identity fraud for using a senior White House official's social security number.

Read more
Chalkies4Obama

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2012
That kid was white.
dr zeus

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
white, black, purple..he isn't very smart.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Yeah, he used a computer instead of an unregistered gun.
Blah Blah

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2012
What is it about stupid Douglasville teens lately? Our schools are obviously not turning out the best and brightest.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 6, 2012
It is sad that he didn't apply for work at a local fast food restaurant if he needed cash.
Christmas

Douglasville, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Up and coming thug
myron

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 8, 2012
there is one official in the white house who is using 15 other peoples social security numbers, whats the difference?
hedumb

Villa Rica, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2012
He goes to my school and is not smart
mommat

Covington, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2013
does anyone know what happened in this case? Is he suppose to be on probation? He is living on the streets of Lexington ky, and is being a nuance to our family. would like to have him sent back to GA! If you know if he is let us know, please!

Since: Sep 09

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2013
mommat wrote:
does anyone know what happened in this case? Is he suppose to be on probation? He is living on the streets of Lexington ky, and is being a nuance to our family. would like to have him sent back to GA! If you know if he is let us know, please!
I don't know but if your accusation is real use your noodle and call your local police! Good grief doesn't say too much for you now does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Thu fedupwiththemess 1
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr 14 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr 13 Righteous 31
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... Apr 10 fedupwiththemess 1
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr 9 fedupwiththemess 1
News Chaffetz asks for Secret Service leak probe Apr 4 novus ordo seclorum 4
News U.S. Attorney: New Rochelle Man, 39, Conspired ... Apr 2 stenbrian333 1
More from around the web