Lowell bank wasn't buying this $10G bill

Lowell bank wasn't buying this $10G bill

There are 23 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Lowell bank wasn't buying this $10G bill. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

When a woman came to Enterprise Bank on Gorham Street with a $10,000 bill yesterday morning, bank staff had to question its authenticity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John B Barrington NJ

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Oct 20, 2010
The boyfriend was obviously a rocket scientist and needed to break the $10K bill to get some more rocket fuel.
jake speed

Mansfield, MA

#22 Oct 20, 2010
Typical Obama supporter, figured it must have fallen out of the communist messiahs' pocket while he and Michelle are traveling around the country on taxpayers money campaigning for fellow communists to get re-elected.

All communist libs know everything is free.

OBAMA; So others can enjoy what you have worked hard for.
ChicagoRay

Bartlett, IL

#23 Oct 20, 2010
Must have been an illegal alien type or they would proudly post the name of the offender in the story.

Only they would be dumb enough to pass this off, guaran freakin tee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service apprehends attempted White House... Nov 20 CodeTalker 4
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep '17 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
More from around the web