Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 20 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#12121 Mar 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Logical extension"? My ass. That was pure intentional strawman accusation.
I disagree with all of it son.
All I said was that people have been played.
No, what you said was that black Americans have been played.

And if you're going to make that assertion, then you are asserting that they lack the ability to independently evaluate what political candidates and parties say and make rational decisions based on that information just like every other voter does.

Chambersburg, PA

#12122 Mar 3, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what I said at all, Danny Boy. I said Democrats are lazy, unmotivated, dependent and lack intelligence regardless of ethnicity. Deliberate misinterpretation has always been a tool of Marxist instigators. I, like most of my fellow conservatives, embrace conservative philosophy, thoughts and behavior from all people. Now, I'm going back to ignoring your pompous foolishness.
That's EXACTLY what you said. In response to the question "Why is it that less than 2 percent of Republicans are blacks" you said they are " too lazy and unmotivated to exercise individual freedom and self-sufficiency."

And if you were ignoring me you wouldn't follow me from thread to thread making insulting and harassing posts about me, now would you? LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12124 Mar 3, 2014
Squach wrote:
I said Democrats are lazy, unmotivated, dependent and lack intelligence regardless of ethnicity.
Something you can strive for, since you are lazier and, obviously, less intelligent, regardless of your questionable heritage.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12126 Mar 3, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you said was that black Americans have been played.
And if you're going to make that assertion, then you are asserting that they lack the ability to independently evaluate what political candidates and parties say and make rational decisions based on that information just like every other voter does.
That is >your< assertion Danny.

I said they have been played. That "assertion" says ONLY that some people hell bent on remaining in positions of power over the masses,(PLURAL) have put into play, some bait and switch tactics to intentionally hoodwink the masses (PLURAL).

>You< say blacks " lack the ability to independently evaluate ".

I say they have ONLY the misleading information they are fed to go on, in order to " make rational decisions based on that information "

Being fed misleading information and making decisions according to that false data, and lacking the ability to make rational decisions, are two vastly different things. You know that Danny. Stop playing the same foolish game that they are Danny..

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12127 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
That's EXACTLY what you said. In response to the question "Why is it that less than 2 percent of Republicans are blacks" you said they are " too lazy and unmotivated to exercise individual freedom and self-sufficiency."
And if you were ignoring me you wouldn't follow me from thread to thread making insulting and harassing posts about me, now would you? LOL!
You flatter yourself with your own messed up assertions Danny.

Chambersburg, PA

#12128 Mar 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
That is >your< assertion Danny.
I said they have been played. That "assertion" says ONLY that some people hell bent on remaining in positions of power over the masses,(PLURAL) have put into play, some bait and switch tactics to intentionally hoodwink the masses (PLURAL).
>You< say blacks " lack the ability to independently evaluate ".
I say they have ONLY the misleading information they are fed to go on, in order to " make rational decisions based on that information "
Being fed misleading information and making decisions according to that false data, and lacking the ability to make rational decisions, are two vastly different things. You know that Danny. Stop playing the same foolish game that they are Danny..
LOL! Furious, desperate backpedaling doesn't change what you clearly said.

But it is sure is amusing to watch.

Look, obviously you regret what you posted. It's too bad you don't have the integrity or courage just to retract it, apologize, and move on.

Chambersburg, PA

#12129 Mar 3, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You flatter yourself with your own messed up assertions Danny.
Not an assertion. A mere observation of reality.
56PercentJob Disapproval

Los Angeles, CA

#12130 Mar 3, 2014
HuffPost Pollster's latest poll chart on Obama's job approval rating fell in line with Gallup's findings.

As of Saturday afternoon, a compilation of 2,482 publicly available polls showed 42.9 percent approve of the job the president is doing, compared with 52 percent who disapprove.

So let's talk about guns,gays,minimum wage or maybe the oscars.

Anything but the five year failure

Location hidden

#12131 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! Furious, desperate backpedaling doesn't change what you clearly said.
Now be fair: he lies about what you say and what I say- flat out lies- you don't think he is going to lie about what he says?

Even when you autoquote him?

Location hidden

#12132 Mar 3, 2014
56PercentJob Disapproval wrote:
HuffPost Pollster's latest poll chart on Obama's job approval rating fell in line with Gallup's findings.
Bush's approval rate was 22 percent.
was 22 percent

Los Angeles, CA

#12133 Mar 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's approval rate was 22 percent.

POLITICS More:

White House Barack Obama Approval Rating Polls

Obama's Current Approval Rating Is The Ugliest Since Nixon

Obama's approval rating in the poll stands at 43%.

By comparison, President George W. Bush had a 47% approval rating at the end of the fifth year of his presidency.

And all other Post-World War II presidents had approval ratings above 50% with the exception of

Nixon,

who, amid the Watergate scandal, had a dreadful 29% approval rating.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval...

You libs are all the same, liars.
Vladimir Putin

Los Angeles, CA

#12134 Mar 3, 2014
"I will draw my red line where and when I want."

"Your IRS can't touch me"

Location hidden

#12140 Mar 3, 2014
was 22 percent wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama's Current Approval Rating Is The Ugliest Since Nixon
Nope.

Tea baggers lie when they blink... wipe your chin, dear.

"President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.

Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent.

Harry Truman had previously had the lowest end-of-term approval at 32 percent, as measured by Gallup. "

Chambersburg, PA

#12145 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
Looks like barefoot had more posts deleted.
What can't liberals be civil?
LMAO!

Every single post from this troll for the last four months has been deleted, so for him/her/it to ask why anyone else can't be civil it the absolute HEIGHT of irony.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12146 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
Good question.

Chambersburg, PA

#12147 Mar 3, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Good question.
My posts are all still here. Where did all of yours go, Squash?

It's obvious who has trouble being civil - those who can't be civil enough for Topix to allow their posts to remain (which is a very low bar indeed).

You abandoned even pretending you were interested in civil debate long ago, Squash. All you do here anymore is make childish personal attacks.

And why is that?

Because, as I said soon after we met - rightwingers can only hold it together for so long. They come with a veneer of respectfulness and politeness, but when you confront their lies and distortions and reveal the illogic of their arguments, they're all the same - angry, vulgar name-callers.

Location hidden

#12150 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
Danny, Danny, Danny, have you already forgotten about your deleted posts?.
Have you forgotten about your deleted aliases Shug?

Location hidden

#12151 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
Why can't liberals be civil?
Why can't tea baggers get over it?

Location hidden

#12152 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:

Looks like Julia still making his way through grade school.

Location hidden

#12153 Mar 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's calling names.
Oh no!

Another Julia post deleted.

Better try being civil, Shug!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr 28 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr 24 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr 14 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr 13 Righteous 31
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... Apr 10 fedupwiththemess 1
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr 9 fedupwiththemess 1
News Chaffetz asks for Secret Service leak probe Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
More from around the web