Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10984 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12096 Mar 2, 2014
party that does wrote:
Exactly how is it that Democrats are enslaving black Americans?
Funny how less than 2 percent of the GOP are blacks, no matter how many times you spam this thread.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12097 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happens EVERY day... several times a day.
A Texas police officer and his wife have been found shot to death in their Dallas area home in what investigators are calling a murder-suicide.
Sgt Nick Pitofsky, 47, of the Crandall Police Department, allegedly killed his 42-year-old wife, Vanessa, Tuesday morning before turning the gun on himself.
Dallas police responded to the couple's home in the 1800 block of Broward Street at around noon after getting a call asking to perform a welfare check.
And you advocate police officers being the only ones armed.
<rolls eyes>

Location hidden

#12098 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't.
Why is it that less than 2 percent of Republicans are blacks?
Why is it that illusionists are rich and you think what they do is magic?

Location hidden

#12099 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how less than 2 percent of the GOP are blacks, no matter how many times you spam this thread.
Funny how Bernie Madoff bilked billions from people who hold themselves up as intelligent.

Location hidden

#12100 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is true and Republicans did not abolish slavery and the millions of soldiers who fought in the Civil War weren't Republicans.
PS: In actual fact, Lincoln would have kept slavery if he could have avoided the Civil War. This is a fact. When he did abolish slavery, he only abolished slavery in the states that left the Union. Lincoln was no more and no less bigoted than most in the USA at the time.
Happy to see you give us the name of the black man in his administration, outside of his butler.
"Would have"?
Is
A
Fact?

<rolls eyes>

Location hidden

#12101 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats - millions of them- fought in the Civil War to end slavery.
It isn't 1865 anymore.
There are less than two percent of blacks in the GOP in 2014.
Do you think blacks are confused?
Yes. Most definitely.
They have been played.

Location hidden

#12102 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
And you advocate police officers being the only ones armed.
<rolls eyes>
Then prove it: show everyone the post, and I stop posting forever.

Can't find it?

You can't find it?

You stop posting.

Forever.

Of course: you won't- you are the kind of pÁssy that runs his mouth here on the internet where he can hid behind the keyboard.

one two three go!

Wipe your chin, shug.

Location hidden

#12103 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
Funny how Bernie Madoff bilked billions from people who hold themselves up as intelligent.
He can't bilk money from people like you living off of food stamps, can he, dear?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#12104 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Most definitely.
They have been played.
Stop and think about what you said here.

An entire race of people has been duped? All of black American has been played by the Democratic party? What these 45 million Americans believe about the Democratic and Republican parties is false because they have all been manipulated and deceived?

None of them has the ability to think for themselves? I mean, they all have access to the same information you have, yet only you and your fellow conservatives actually know the truth while they have all been played?

Is this really what you think? Seriously?

Location hidden

#12106 Mar 2, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop and think about what you said here.
An entire race of people has been duped? All of black American has been played by the Democratic party? What these 45 million Americans believe about the Democratic and Republican parties is false because they have all been manipulated and deceived?
None of them has the ability to think for themselves? I mean, they all have access to the same information you have, yet only you and your fellow conservatives actually know the truth while they have all been played?
Is this really what you think? Seriously?
I know exactly what I said.
Those words right up ^there^ in your post, are YOUR words strawman.

Location hidden

#12107 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I mean, they all have access to the same information you have,
You fool yourself if you think that sir.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12108 Mar 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't.
Why is it that less than 2 percent of Republicans are blacks?
Good question since it was a Republican who signed the Emancipation Proclamation and waged a war to end slavery. The Republican party has always been about individual liberty and freedom. One would think they'd be more involved. I strongly suspect that the "nanny state" philosophy of the Democrats has attracted people of all races who are too lazy and unmotivated to exercise individual freedom and self-sufficiency. It takes much less intelligence and effort to just follow the heard to the trough for the next hand-out.

Location hidden

#12109 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter since you change "what you said" just as you change everything that everyone else says.

Chambersburg, PA

#12110 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words right up ^there^ in your post, are YOUR words strawman.
My words are simply the logical extension of your statement. If you disagree with any of it, feel free to specifically deny it.

Until then, I'll assume my summary stands.

Chambersburg, PA

#12111 Mar 2, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool yourself if you think that sir.
Right. There's a set of super-secret facts that only conservatives have access to and no black Americans know about them.

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#12112 Mar 2, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text> Good question since it was a Republican who signed the Emancipation Proclamation and waged a war to end slavery. The Republican party has always been about individual liberty and freedom. One would think they'd be more involved. I strongly suspect that the "nanny state" philosophy of the Democrats has attracted people of all races who are too lazy and unmotivated to exercise individual freedom and self-sufficiency. It takes much less intelligence and effort to just follow the heard to the trough for the next hand-out.
So 98% of black Americans are lazy, unmotivated, dependent and lack intelligence?

Because that's what it looks like you're saying here.

The reason black Americans reject Republicanism is because Republicans are openly hostile and disrespectful toward them and the issues that matter to them.
The reason

Moorpark, CA

#12115 Mar 2, 2014
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from

"How do I take care of myself?"

to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

Black Americans reject Republicanism is because Republicans are openly hostile and disrespectful toward them and the issues that matter to them.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12117 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
So 98% of black Americans are lazy, unmotivated, dependent and lack intelligence?
The reason black Americans reject Republicanism is because Republicans are openly hostile and disrespectful toward them and the issues that matter to them.
That's not what I said at all, Danny Boy. I said Democrats are lazy, unmotivated, dependent and lack intelligence regardless of ethnicity. Deliberate misinterpretation has always been a tool of Marxist instigators. I, like most of my fellow conservatives, embrace conservative philosophy, thoughts and behavior from all people. Now, I'm going back to ignoring your pompous foolishness.
The reason unmotivated

Moorpark, CA

#12118 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>

Obama Faces 56 Percent Job Disapproval Rating: Gallup Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/01/obam...

You said it dannyBOY

Location hidden

#12120 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
My words are simply the logical extension of your statement. If you disagree with any of it, feel free to specifically deny it.
Until then, I'll assume my summary stands.
"Logical extension"? My ass. That was pure intentional strawman accusation.

I disagree with all of it son.
All I said was that people have been played.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian hacker faces decades in prison Apr 21 USA Today 3
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog (Jan '16) Apr 19 alina 7
News Oklahoma state senator plans to resign followin... Mar '17 Dakoter 44
News Man who drove suspicious car near White House i... Mar '17 RustyS 1
News Secret Service laptop containing Trump Tower ev... Mar '17 Cordwainer Trout 7
News White House intruder was on grounds for 15 minu... Mar '17 Texxy 1
News Poop scooper gets probation for using fake IDs,... Mar '17 CodeTalker 3
More from around the web