Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
10,061 - 10,080 of 11,003 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11405
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

2ndAmRight wrote:
"Disobedience or evasion of a Constitutional Mandate cannot be tolerated, even though such disobedience may, at least temporarily, promote in some respects the best interests of the public."--Slote vs. Examination, 112 ALR 660
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Justice Scalia
This Century
Heller Decision
from the Supreme Court of the United States
SUPREME COURT is top dog

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11406
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

2ndAmRight wrote:
We The People are free to disregard
You don't have the balls to disregard the jaywalking sign if a cop is watching.

You are so gay you sneeze glitter.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11407
Jan 3, 2014
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the balls to disregard the jaywalking sign if a cop is watching.
You are so gay you sneeze glitter.
Not quite, communist-demonRat-LIEberal. I don't walk lock-step to the tune of treasonous 'masters' like you do.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11408
Jan 3, 2014
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.[United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."
Justice Scalia
This Century
Heller Decision
from the Supreme Court of the United States
SUPREME COURT is top dog
Utterly NULL and VOID:

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

The hire servants are not permitted to tell We The People, their rightful MASTERS, what we can and cannot bear. If they they do, we can disregard them at will.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11409
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

5

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
MEANINGLESS:
"Disobedience or evasion of a Constitutional Mandate cannot be tolerated, even though such disobedience may, at least temporarily, promote in some respects the best interests of the public."--Slote vs. Examination, 112 ALR 660
"The basic purpose of a written constitution has a twofold aspect, first the securing to the people of certain unchangeable rights and remedies, and second, the curtailment of unrestricted governmental activity within certain defined fields."--DuPont v. DuPont, Sup. 32 Ded. Ch. 413; 85 A 2d 724.
We The People are free to disregard the dictates of the traitor-in-chief at will. And to push for his removal from office on charges of treason.
I guess I really meant that all we reasonable, sensible people can agree that's a good step.

Obviously reactionary extremists like yourself - who believe ANY regulation of guns is unconstitutional and want everybody, including the mentally ill, to have unlimited access to any weapon and as much ammo as they want without any regulation whatsoever - aren't going to agree.

IOW - I was addressing rational, patriotic Americans who aren't pathologically obsessed with guns.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11410
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I really meant that all we reasonable, sensible people can agree that's a good step.
Obviously reactionary extremists like yourself - who believe ANY regulation of guns is unconstitutional and want everybody, including the mentally ill, to have unlimited access to any weapon and as much ammo as they want without any regulation whatsoever - aren't going to agree.
IOW - I was addressing rational, patriotic Americans who aren't pathologically obsessed with guns.
What you "guess" and what you "mean" are irrelevant. And you aren't "addressing" the supreme soviet here in America, you communist-demonrat-LIEberal.

If somebody is so mentally ill then why are they allowed on the streets in the first place?(Other than to help push the demonrat agenda).

If they are free, then they have just as much right and duty to provide for their own protection as anyone else does. Don't like it? Move to one of your communist 'safe havens'.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11411
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

7

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
What you "guess" and what you "mean" are irrelevant. And you aren't "addressing" the supreme soviet here in America, you communist-demonrat-LIEberal.
If somebody is so mentally ill then why are they allowed on the streets in the first place?(Other than to help push the demonrat agenda).
If they are free, then they have just as much right and duty to provide for their own protection as anyone else does. Don't like it? Move to one of your communist 'safe havens'.
Right. That's what I said - you want everybody, including the mentally ill, to have unlimited access to any firearm and as much ammo as they want without any regulation whatsoever.

And that is an extremist, fringe opinion that the vast, vast majority of Americans categorically reject.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11412
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

5

2ndAmRight wrote:
I don't walk lock-step to the tune of treasonous 'masters' like you do.
You are a balless whiny bytch who spends his life from sun up to sun down on the internet mooching off SSI wondering why his ugly fat wife left him to the guy picking up scrap metal for a living.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11413
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

5

2ndAmRight wrote:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."
{click}
2ndAmRight wrote:
MEANINGLESS:
United States Constitution, 2nd Article of Amendment, "Restrictive" clause:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11414
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I said - you want everybody, including the mentally ill, to have unlimited access to any firearm and as much ammo as they want without any regulation whatsoever.
And that is an extremist, fringe opinion that the vast, vast majority of Americans categorically reject.
No, just cowardly and treasonous communist-demonRat-LIEberals "categorically reject". Fortunately, the sound thinking Americans care about our less fortunate neighbors that are afflicted. So we block cowardly freaks such as yourself from afflicting them any more.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11415
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a balless whiny bytch who spends his life from sun up to sun down on the internet mooching off SSI wondering why his ugly fat wife left him to the guy picking up scrap metal for a living.
It's always interesting when you describe your life in the third person sense. Of course all of us already knew that you were a "balless whiny bytch who spends his life from sun up to sun down on the internet mooching off SSI wondering why his ugly fat wife left him to the guy picking up scrap metal for a living." But, we never wanted to rub your face in it. We thought your looks were punishment enough.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11416
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, you are definitely "MEANINGLESS".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11417
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

6

2

2

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just cowardly and treasonous communist-demonRat-LIEberals "categorically reject"..
blah blah blah criminal communist-demonrat- blah blah blah LIEberal criminal blah blah blah cowardly and treasonous blah blah blah DETRIMENT to Topix treasonous and effeminate cowardly and treasonouscommunist-demonrats- LIEberals SATAN! treasonously deceptive criminal communist-demonrat-LIEberal criminal cowardly and treasonous DETRIMENT to Topix treasonous and effeminate cowardly and satanic treasonous communist-demonrats-LIEberals SATAN! treasonously deceptive

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11419
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah criminal communist-demonrat- blah blah blah LIEberal criminal blah blah blah cowardly and treasonous blah blah blah DETRIMENT to Topix treasonous and effeminate cowardly and treasonouscommunist-demonrats- LIEberals SATAN! treasonously deceptive criminal communist-demonrat-LIEberal criminal cowardly and treasonous DETRIMENT to Topix treasonous and effeminate cowardly and satanic treasonous communist-demonrats-LIEberals SATAN! treasonously deceptive
Just as I had written: "MEANINGLESS". Thanks for the concrete evidence.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11421
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

satanlives wrote:
Mindless drooled spam.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11423
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHAT?
YOU DIDN'T ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE in your first post and you moved the goalpost to another post and pretended that I wouldn't notice!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!
YOU were the one who wouldn't let it go, Shug: you could have just said YEAH I made a typo and it would have been over RIGHT THEN.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
So here you are again: are you going to let it go, shug?
LMAO!!!!

I DID admit to making a typo, my ignorant little autistic fool.

(Tap-tap-tappity-tap)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11425
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
I DID admit to making a typo, my ignorant little autistic fool.
(Tap-tap-tappity-tap)
How long did it take you, my dancing spunk monkey?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11426
Jan 5, 2014
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take you, my dancing spunk monkey?
Meaningless. As you have been swatted down REPEATEDLY in your >deliberate< lies and deceptions.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11429
Jan 6, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
I DID admit to making a typo, my ignorant little autistic fool.
(Tap-tap-tappity-tap)
It's amazing how many times that troll can get kicked in the head. And yet still has the gall to come back.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11431
Jan 6, 2014
 

Judged:

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take you, my dancing spunk monkey?
I admitted it as soon as I saw the mistake, Mr. Hines. What of it?

The only one doing any dancing here and trying to appear relevant is YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••