Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11384 Jan 2, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing well, GunShow. Enjoying my vacation for the most part (two weeks off). Happy New Year, Bro.
Cool. Hope you get as much out of it as you desire. And thank you, bro. May you and yours have a blessed New Year as well.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11385 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you brought it up and YOU made the fuss.
I gave you an OUT on the very first pass saying you may have mistyped it.
It's not something you have ever did for me.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
How do you live with yourself? Everything you post is a lie.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11386 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, moron.
But that was established a long time ago.
Talking to yourself in the mirror again, eh troll? That eggnog you had has sure had a long-lasting effect on you. Perhaps you should check yourself into the treatment center [AGAIN].

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11387 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you keep moving to #11139 instead of where it started.
This was over a long time ago, Shug.
Lots of room for you to post new lies.
Maybe you can help Sod0mite who insists the Vietnam War started in 1945 and to prove it, he proved the war started in 1962.
Who cares where you supposedly started? It is utterly as meaningless as everything else that you pathetically post. Which as everyone knows, is nothing more than mindless spew.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#11389 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you keep moving to #11139 instead of where it started.
This was over a long time ago, Shug.
Lots of room for you to post new lies.
Maybe you can help Sod0mite who insists the Vietnam War started in 1945 and to prove it, he proved the war started in 1962.
You are correct. This was over a long time ago. I freely admitted that I made a typo in my first post. So what? And I also re-posted your entire post VERBATIM when you claimed I was paraphrasing you (which I wasn't). But it is YOU who insists on repeated bringing it back up after you have been proven to be WRONG!

LET. IT GO.

And funny how you have yet to EVER re-post a single post of mine where I have lied, when you have been REPEATED challenged to do so. Why is that, simpleton???

Also, how is me referring to you as a female "misogynistic"???? A misogynist is someone who hates women. In fact, the exact opposite is the truth. I love women. As far as YOU go, the only thing I feel for you is extreme pity, as I do for that rest of the mentally handicapped.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#11390 Jan 3, 2014
"...MY referring..."

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11391 Jan 3, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. This was over a long time ago. I freely admitted that I made a typo in my first post. So what? And I also re-posted your entire post VERBATIM when you claimed I was paraphrasing you (which I wasn't). But it is YOU who insists on repeated bringing it back up after you have been proven to be WRONG!
LET. IT GO.
And funny how you have yet to EVER re-post a single post of mine where I have lied, when you have been REPEATED challenged to do so. Why is that, simpleton???
Also, how is me referring to you as a female "misogynistic"???? A misogynist is someone who hates women. In fact, the exact opposite is the truth. I love women. As far as YOU go, the only thing I feel for you is extreme pity, as I do for that rest of the mentally handicapped.
Even those that are willfully "mentally handicapped", such as is the case with 'barefoot2626'? A line has to be drawn somewhere.... ;)
2ndAmRIght

Las Vegas, NV

#11392 Jan 3, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
"...MY referring..."
http://25.media.tumblr.com/90bceee2afa24a9fa0...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11393 Jan 3, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. This was over a long time ago. I freely admitted that I made a typo in my first post. So what?.
SO WHAT?

YOU DIDN'T ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE in your first post and you moved the goalpost to another post and pretended that I wouldn't notice!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!

YOU were the one who wouldn't let it go, Shug: you could have just said YEAH I made a typo and it would have been over RIGHT THEN.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

So here you are again: are you going to let it go, shug?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11394 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you brought it up and YOU made the fuss.
I gave you an OUT on the very first pass saying you may have mistyped it.
It's not something you have ever did for me.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
Lies, LIES and more LIES. But I guess that's all you've got, isn't it communist-demonrat-LIEberal?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11395 Jan 3, 2014
2ndAmRIght wrote:
More drool from the cowardly 'satan', the name-stealing punk.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11396 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHAT?
YOU DIDN'T ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE in your first post and you moved the goalpost to another post and pretended that I wouldn't notice!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!
YOU were the one who wouldn't let it go, Shug: you could have just said YEAH I made a typo and it would have been over RIGHT THEN.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
So here you are again: are you going to let it go, shug?
Yet even more LIES.

Location hidden

#11397 Jan 3, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
Lies, LIES and more LIES.
Yes but Topix says that you are allowed to post here.

They can't hire someone full time to delete your messages, it seems.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11398 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but Topix says that you are allowed to post here.
They can't hire someone full time to delete your messages, it seems.
No. More like Topix needs someone dedicated enough to expose all of the lies that you post.

How much did the devil promise you for your soul, communist-demoonRat-LIEneral?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#11399 Jan 3, 2014
I think we can all agree that this is a good step...

----------

White House announces two new 'executive actions' on guns

The Obama administration is proposing two more executive actions that it says will help prevent individuals who are prohibited from having a gun for mental health reasons from obtaining a firearm.

The Department of Justice, arguing that current federal law contains terminology about mental health issues that is too vague, proposed a regulation that would clarify who is ineligible to possess a firearm for specific situations related to mental health, like commitment to a mental institution.“In addition to providing general guidance on federal law, these clarifications will help states determine what information should be made accessible to the federal background check system, which will, in turn, strengthen the system's reliability and effectiveness,” the administration said in a fact sheet distributed to reporters.

The second executive action, proposed by the Department of Health and Human Services, would allow some medical organizations more leeway to report “limited information necessary to help keep guns out of potentially dangerous hands” to the federal background check system.“The proposed rule will not change the fact that seeking help for mental health problems or getting treatment does not make someone legally prohibited from having a firearm,” the White House added.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11400 Jan 3, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
I think we can all agree that this is a good step...
----------
White House announces two new 'executive actions' on guns
The Obama administration is proposing two more executive actions that it says will help prevent individuals who are prohibited from having a gun for mental health reasons from obtaining a firearm.
The Department of Justice, arguing that current federal law contains terminology about mental health issues that is too vague, proposed a regulation that would clarify who is ineligible to possess a firearm for specific situations related to mental health, like commitment to a mental institution.“In addition to providing general guidance on federal law, these clarifications will help states determine what information should be made accessible to the federal background check system, which will, in turn, strengthen the system's reliability and effectiveness,” the administration said in a fact sheet distributed to reporters.
The second executive action, proposed by the Department of Health and Human Services, would allow some medical organizations more leeway to report “limited information necessary to help keep guns out of potentially dangerous hands” to the federal background check system.“The proposed rule will not change the fact that seeking help for mental health problems or getting treatment does not make someone legally prohibited from having a firearm,” the White House added.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03...
MEANINGLESS:

"Disobedience or evasion of a Constitutional Mandate cannot be tolerated, even though such disobedience may, at least temporarily, promote in some respects the best interests of the public."--Slote vs. Examination, 112 ALR 660

"The basic purpose of a written constitution has a twofold aspect, first the securing to the people of certain unchangeable rights and remedies, and second, the curtailment of unrestricted governmental activity within certain defined fields."--DuPont v. DuPont, Sup. 32 Ded. Ch. 413; 85 A 2d 724.

We The People are free to disregard the dictates of the traitor-in-chief at will. And to push for his removal from office on charges of treason.

Location hidden

#11401 Jan 3, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No. More like Topix needs someone dedicated enough to expose all of the lies that you post.
Happy to see it.

Who did Newtown vote for in the 2012 election?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11402 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to see it.
Gumby.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11403 Jan 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to see it.
I left out his running mate Pokey.
2ndAmRIght

United States

#11404 Jan 3, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
I left out his running mate Pokey.
http://skreened.com/render-product/o/c/e/ocei...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... 20 hr Sunshine 2
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec 8 Anonymous 1
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov '14 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov '14 Le Jimbo 25
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Oct '14 nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct '14 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web