Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11004 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#11354 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling error?
No, shug, you misquoted me.
And if you had just let it go as the typo back at #11115, you would be crying about something else five days later.
And now we get to here about me making a typo from this syphilitic autistic for the next 6 months or longer. Sorry everyone. My bad.

Southeast Virginia

#11355 Dec 27, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again, eh troll? Yeah, your doctor warned you about that side effect from your medications, remember?
I think it is safe to say that her posts here are written proof that she if OFF her medications. Is there a medication that helps autism??? If there is, she should definitely be on it.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11357 Dec 27, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand your point. However, if Topix is located in the United States. Then they are just as much bound by We The People's Constitution as anyone else. We have laws that cover the deprivation of rights by businesses. As long as we abide by the terms of service. And those terms are UNIVERSALLY APPLIED, and not selectively. Then we have a right to be here. >Topix< was the one who put the "Welcome" mat down at their door. And actively advertise in order to bring in business advertisers. Who are hoping that We The People; their potential customers, will give them business. They are just as much bound as we are.
"As long as we abide by the terms of service."

What other "rights" or kinds of "rights" are "conditional"?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11358 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved that you are a convicted child molester.
I'd rather be insane, Shug.
You must be real happy. You got yer druthers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11359 Dec 27, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that all you have is errant conjecture. How sad, pathetically so.
Proof is here with the posts you put up first thing in the morning spaced every minutes from the first thing in the morning without pause to the end of the day.

Shug.

Location hidden

#11360 Dec 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we get to here about me making a typo
AS I pointed out, liar: I gave you an out and you are the one who made a fuss, including taking this to another thread.

Do stop insisting that you paraphrasing me is the same as quoting me.

Do stop insisting that you using some of my "exact" words out of context are the same as me saying it.

Location hidden

#11361 Dec 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is safe to say that her posts here are written proof that she if OFF her medications..
Insisting that I must be a female is misogynistic, AV.

But then I guess me proving you are a liar is an insult to other liars who feel they occasionally tell the truth.

In the same way other homosexuals who don't lie every time they open their mouth... as you do.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11362 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
But then I guess me proving you are a liar is an insult to other liars who feel they occasionally tell the truth.
In the same way other homosexuals who don't lie every time they open their mouth... as you do.
Reverting to mindlessness, as usual.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11363 Dec 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is safe to say that her posts here are written proof that she if OFF her medications. Is there a medication that helps autism??? If there is, she should definitely be on it.
No doubt about it!

How ya' doin' A.V.?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11364 Dec 27, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"As long as we abide by the terms of service."
What other "rights" or kinds of "rights" are "conditional"?
All rights are conditional upon the lawful usage of them. And, that they do not interfere with the rights of others.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11365 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is here with the posts you put up first thing in the morning spaced every minutes from the first thing in the morning without pause to the end of the day.
Shug.
Reverting back to mindlessness. So, we'll just take it you're finished until you lamely return later in the day as usual.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11368 Dec 28, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
are you finished 2ndAmrightard?
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/3458/farth.jpg
You need to put your drool cup back on, you're leaving a puddle on the floor.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11374 Dec 29, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenics called 2ndAmRight, Marauder , ArmedVeteran or huntcoyotes and/or any of his aliases.. immediately hide your children.
A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor hillbilly's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating human creatures. They are doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. These creatures can most commonly found on the “TOPIX GUN FORUMS” in a soiled diaper having a conversations with themselves
Yet more drooled spam from the mindless spam-bot.

Southeast Virginia

#11377 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so, moron??? Because you couldn't be more WRONG.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dancing my little autistic monkey. Tap-tap-tappity-tap.

Southeast Virginia

#11378 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AS I pointed out, liar: I gave you an out and you are the one who made a fuss, including taking this to another thread.
Actually, YOU are the one who brought it up in the other thread. I merely responded to your post.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Do stop insisting that you paraphrasing me is the same as quoting me.
Do stop insisting that you using some of my "exact" words out of context are the same as me saying it.
Please go back and read post #11139 before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot (as if that is even possible).

Southeast Virginia

#11379 Jan 2, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about it!
How ya' doin' A.V.?
Doing well, GunShow. Enjoying my vacation for the most part (two weeks off). Happy New Year, Bro.

Location hidden

#11380 Jan 2, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU are the one who brought it up in the other thread. I merely responded to your post..
Actually you brought it up and YOU made the fuss.

I gave you an OUT on the very first pass saying you may have mistyped it.

It's not something you have ever did for me.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#11381 Jan 2, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
How so, moron??? Because you couldn't be more WRONG.
You are a liar, moron.

But that was established a long time ago.

Location hidden

#11382 Jan 2, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
Please go back and read post #11139
Funny how you keep moving to #11139 instead of where it started.

This was over a long time ago, Shug.

Lots of room for you to post new lies.

Maybe you can help Sod0mite who insists the Vietnam War started in 1945 and to prove it, he proved the war started in 1962.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11383 Jan 2, 2014
Perhaps I'm no longer current in regards to popular slang, but what is "shug"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... May 18 fedupwiththemess 3
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr '15 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr '15 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr '15 Righteous 31
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Chaffetz asks for Secret Service leak probe Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
More from around the web