Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Read more

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11332 Dec 25, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH....new gun control laws in 2014
States will usher in new laws in 2014 including regulating drone use, mitigating juvenile sentences and new gun control laws.
CHICAGO - "What brand are you smoking?," could become a more routine question among Coloradans in January, when anyone 21 or older will be able to buy up to an ounce of marijuana from a state-licensed retail store for recreational use.
In Illinois, a new law will prohibit anyone from using a drone - an unmanned aircraft - to interfere with hunters or fishermen. Delaware, meanwhile, is banning the sale of shark fins.
Those are among the nearly 40,000 bills and resolutions approved in U.S. states, commonwealths and territories in 2013, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), which tracks trends in state laws.
And there are multiple law enforcement agencies stating they will not enforce the unconstitutional 'bans'. As well as ALL of the 'gun control' laws being contested in court.

After Heller and McDonald, all you freaks are going to accomplish is more rulings against your [perverse] side.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11334 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
After Heller and McDonald, all you freaks are going to accomplish is more rulings against your [perverse] side.
I guess you forgot you told us Heller was monkeys in black robes flinging feces...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11335 Dec 26, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
show us what california law is being contested...bwhahhahahahhahhah .....BUSTED for the moron you are......
CA Gov Brown asks Federal Judge to Dismiss Second Amendment ...

Mar 13, 2012 - Governor Brown has filed a motion to dismiss a Federal lawsuit ... to hear lawsuits seeking to overturn California gun control laws and ... This lawsuit had to be filed as a precurser to getting “Shall Issue” laws on the books.

- ammoland.com

NSSF Files Lawsuit Against Gun Control Ordinance | NSSF Blog

Dec 10, 2013 - NSSF has filed a lawsuit against the City of Sunnyvale, Calif. and the ... to prevent an ordinance passed in November from being enforced.

Firearms industry trade association files lawsuit against Pleasant Hill, Calif., gun-control ordinance

Daily Caller &#8206;- 1 day ago
Politicians target legitimate gun businesses - Gun group fights back.... the trade association for the firearms industry, has filed a lawsuit against the ... to prevent an ordinance passed in November from being enforced that puts ...

I could go on, but you are hardly worth the effort.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11336 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot you told us Heller was monkeys in black robes flinging feces...
No, not at all. Any time the court rules unconstitutionally. Then they have proven themselves to be nothing more than feces-flinging monkeys adorned in black robes. With gavels clutched in their grimy little feces covered hands.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11338 Dec 26, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
you ain't shown us anything that was overturned ... you can file lawsuits day and night....you haven't overturned anything yet... Gov. Brown signed more laws into effect just a few weeks ago.....bwhahahhahahahhaha.... .and there are more coming....
you can wipe my a$$ with your 2nd Amendment......bwhahhahahahhah ahah
Heller
McDonald

PENDLEY: A Second Amendment victory in Colorado - Washington ...

Aug 5, 2013 - PENDLEY: A Second Amendment victory in Colorado ... Because it was bound by recent precedent from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th ...

- washingtontimes.com

FL: Colleges can't ban guns, rules Florida court in major 2nd ...

Dec 11, 2013 - The RIGHT that our second amendment provides is one of ... How many deaths were a result of mass murder with a gun in this country over the last decade?.... There is also the issue of exposure which defeats the concealed ...

Another Gun Rights Victory from Second Amendment Foundation

Brian Doherty|Mar. 29, 2012 6:45 pm

A suit organized by the Second Amendment Foundation wins another Second Amendment victory in a federal court in North Carolina....

- reason.com

I could go on, but you aren't worth my precious time.

Location hidden

#11339 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
CA Gov Brown.
I guess you forgot you told us Heller was a bunch of monkeys in black robes flinging feces.

Location hidden

#11340 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Heller
McDonald
I guess you forgot you told us Heller was a bunch of monkeys in black robes flinging feces.

Sort of like you forgot you were going to show proof that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11341 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. As the court purposefully omitted that the right "shall NOT be infringed". And actually made the treasonous claim that it can. Feces-flinging monkeys in black robes with gavels in their tyrannical little paws still stands. And shall remain in that light until they rule:

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

ANYTHING to the contrary NOTWITHSTANDING.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11342 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like you forgot you were going to show proof that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat.
I guess you forgot to tell us how much you make for your perverse attempts to undermine our Constitutionally secured right. As well as ho it is that is paying you.

Location hidden

#11343 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yep.

" So you'd think the feces-flinging monkeys adorned in black robes should..."

familiar?

Location hidden

#11344 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
As the court purposefully omitted that the right "shall NOT be infringed"
No one is waiting for you to admit anything, Vance

We cram it up your azz and move on.

You find that proof that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat?

Not yet, eh?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11345 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is waiting for you to admit anything, Vance
We cram it up your azz and move on.
You find that proof that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat?
Not yet, eh?
It must be sad being so treasonous and pathetic.

Location hidden

#11346 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be sad being so treasonous and pathetic.
I'd say that it must be sad to get up in the morning and do not a damn thing in your life except post lies on Topix but in your pathetic life I am sure this is the highlight of your life.

Location hidden

#11347 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
It must be sad
Still no proof of Adam Lanza being registered Democrat.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11348 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that it must be sad to get up in the morning and do not a damn thing in your life except post lies on Topix but in your pathetic life I am sure this is the highlight of your life.
Talking to yourself again, eh troll? Yeah, your doctor warned you about that side effect from your medications, remember?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11349 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof of Adam Lanza being registered Democrat.
Proved that you are certifiably insane. And that's all that counts.

Location hidden

#11350 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved that you are certifiably insane. And that's all that counts.
Proved that you are a convicted child molester.

I'd rather be insane, Shug.

Location hidden

#11351 Dec 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again, eh troll?
When have you done a drop of work in the last five years?

You haven't taken a two hour break here when you weren't sleeping in the last five years.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11352 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved that you are a convicted child molester.
I'd rather be insane, Shug.
Being a pathological liar was one of the aspects of your clinical insanity.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11353 Dec 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you done a drop of work in the last five years?
You haven't taken a two hour break here when you weren't sleeping in the last five years.
Just more proof that all you have is errant conjecture. How sad, pathetically so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 US agents charged with fraud during Silk Road... 2 hr RustyS 1
News Some email truths for Hillary Clinton Mar 14 drice 1
News Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers (Apr '14) Mar 3 Choppa 15
News Obama taps Clancy to lead the Secret Service Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Drone maker says it's 'highly unlikely' White H... Feb '15 Eleanor 2
News Shots fired near Vice President Biden's Delawar... Jan '15 Gary 57
things to consider when buying a new home in sy... Jan '15 primebuildingbrokers 1
More from around the web