Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

FormerParatroope r

Springfield, IL

#11031 Dec 12, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
Have you heard about the sign language interpeter at the Mandela Memorial? Turns out he was a fraud, the guy was clueless to sign language. Leave it up to the blacks to hire another incompetent.
Where's the village idiot on this? If this happened with a conservative, Danny, the village idiot would be all over the forum. So Danny, the village is keeping quiet.
Maybe he's with barefoot, the psycho pervert and satinlives, the whacko. The three stooges.
Aside from the blatant racism, there is a much larger issue than a mentally unbalanced man who fraudulently was allowed to sign, not once, but twice, that is an issue here.

The Secret Service is supposed to have checked into all attendees at a function the POTUS is attending. This is a serious breach of security that could have had international repercussions. Our President could have been assassinated. Although I may not agree with his policies on many things, I do not wish the man harm. As the POTUS he is a high value target to many real entities who would live the propaganda victory his assassination would provide. Not to mention the probable military action that would result in our response.

Racism does harm the libertarian and conservative cause, just as it does the liberal and democrat causes.
FormerParatroope r

Springfield, IL

#11033 Dec 12, 2013
Are there any grownups here?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11036 Dec 12, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Are there any grownups here?
Checking to see if it's safe to misbehave?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11037 Dec 12, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
Have you heard about the sign language interpeter at the Mandela Memorial? Turns out he was a fraud, the guy was clueless to sign language. Leave it up to the blacks to hire another incompetent.
You can't even SPELL, dickbague. The peter around here, BottleQueen, is the one in your mouth.

Do you know who hired him? YOu do not.

The only color you can be sure of is the sausage banging off your tonsils and we know who hired him.

Location hidden

#11038 Dec 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Your dad must be one miserable s.o.b.
I knew mine, Trotsky.

You mother showed you a picture of yours and it was a guy holding a number under his chest.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11039 Dec 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew mine, Trotsky.
You mother showed you a picture of yours and it was a guy holding a number under his chest.
Yeah, I'll just bet you knew yours alright, from all of the severe beatings he gave you.

No rational being would claim you as their offspring.

Location hidden

#11041 Dec 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll just bet you knew yours alright, from all of the severe beatings he gave you.
Uhhhh... sure.. I see... knew yours alright, from all of the severe beatings he gave me?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11042 Dec 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what you are stating, as I see it. Is that because of all of the other gross inequities. We should just throw the babies out with the bathwater. And not do anything about solving any or all of the inequities. Yeah, apathy does seem to be the prevailing stance here in America. As the degradation plainly shows.
I offered absolutely no opinion of my own in my statement - I merely presented some common opposing viewpoints.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11047 Dec 13, 2013
Bunny Corcoran wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered absolutely no opinion of my own in my statement - I merely presented some common opposing viewpoints.
And you will note that I had stated:

"So basically what you are stating, >>>as I see it<<<."

Did not cast any disparaging remarks at you, did I?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11048 Dec 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh... sure.. I see... knew yours alright, from all of the severe beatings he gave me?
You "see" NOTHING, troll. And the sad thing is, you do it deliberately. You are therefore without excuse.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11049 Dec 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some poison for you, rat-troll. Ready?

Why Gun Control Is Basically Dead
By Paul M. Barrett December 12, 2013

...Then came the push-back: Colorado voters so far have forced three pro-gun control state legislators from office—two in a recall backed by the National Rifle Association and a third who resigned in the face of opposition. At least 16 states—Alabama, Kansas, Maine, Oklahoma, and Virginia among them—reacted to Newtown by loosening gun restrictions in the past year. Several of the pro-gun states, including Arizona, where a 2011 shooting at a shopping mall left six people dead and then-Representative Gabrielle Giffords grievously wounded, enacted laws that exempt gun permits from public records. Viewing the nation as a whole and factoring in the expiration of the 1994-2004 federal assault weapons ban, it has become easier to acquire firearms in the U.S. in recent years.

And acquire them we have. FBI background-check data, an imprecise but revealing proxy for gun purchases, show that in 2005 fewer than 9 million checks were done. For the first 11 months of 2013, that figure rose to more than 19 million. Not every background check leads to a firearm sale, but the direction of the statistics is compellingly clear. For gun manufacturers, the trend shows up in growing revenue. Sturm Ruger (RGR), the largest publicly traded U.S. firearms maker, reported $506.4 million in sales for the first nine months of 2013, a 45 percent increase over the comparable period in 2011. Its profit rose 67 percent.

Why, even after Newtown, are gun rights on the ascendant? The starting place is violent crime rates. The push for national gun control began in earnest in the late 1960s, an era of sharply rising murder and assault rates, especially in large cities. Violence increased markedly for three decades, through 1993, providing gun skeptics with a plausible basis to argue that limiting access to firearms might help address the scourge. In December 1993, 70 percent of Americans supported stricter gun control, according to pollsters at CNN (TWX). Then, beginning in 1994, for reasons that still perplex criminologists, violent crime began to decrease, falling roughly 50 percent over the past two decades. In CNN’s most recent poll, published on Dec. 4, 49 percent of respondents supported stricter gun control, down six percentage points since January.

Today, guns are used in 63 percent of violent crimes in the U.S. and 69 percent of murders. The number of U.S. murders and the subset of those killings involving firearms are dropping, however. Murder has diminished 17 percent since 2003, although 2012 saw a 0.4 percent uptick compared with 2011. In a country that broadly speaking is getting safer, it’s more difficult to get politicians in Washington to risk the wrath of the NRA and support anything described as “gun control.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-12-...

Dance little rat-troll! Dance!

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Chicago, IL

#11050 Dec 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and slick. Your buddy satan is the grand loser of all time. Which makes you just as much of a loser for following him.
only a hillbilly moron like you believes in imaginary beings in the sky...helps you masturbate doesn't it.....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11051 Dec 13, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>
only a hillbilly moron like you believes in imaginary beings in the sky...helps you masturbate doesn't it.....
No, rat-troll. I don't just "believe", I know the Lord God to indeed be a FACT. As you will soon discover, much to your own dismay.

Las Vegas, NV

#11053 Dec 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, rat-troll. I don't just "believe", I know the Lord God to indeed be a FACT. As you will soon discover, much to your own dismay.
really dumb $-hit... give us a demo... show us something supernatural moron....what you believe is your ipionion.. which is equivalent to a pile of $=hit...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11054 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
really dumb $-hit... give us a demo... show us something supernatural moron....what you believe is your ipionion.. which is equivalent to a pile of $=hit...
"A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."--Matthew 16:4

Las Vegas, NV

#11055 Dec 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."--Matthew 16:4
yeah..yeah...

The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

Chapter I

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.

No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.

To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Las Vegas, NV

#11056 Dec 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
so no demo, eh dumb F-iuk.... bwhahhahahahahahahaha... figured as much...you are a masturbator supreme....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11057 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
so no demo, eh dumb F-iuk.... bwhahhahahahahahahaha... figured as much...you are a masturbator supreme....
"Whatever the great principle of self defence in its reasonable and necessary exercise will sanction in an individual in a state of nature, nations may lawful perform upon the ocean. This principle, as well as most others, may be carried to an unreasonable extent; it may be made the pretence instead of the real ground of aggression, and then it will become a just cause of war. I contend only for its reasonable exercise."-- Justice [William] Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court, ROSE v. HIMELY, 8 U.S. 241 (Cranch), February Term, 1808.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#11058 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"...Resolved, That, in cases of gross and intolerable oppression, which, in a Government like that of the United States can be little else than a hypothesis, the natural right of self-defence remains; but which must, in the nature of things, be an appeal to arms, and subject to all the consequences of resistance to the constituted authorities. In such a case, the measure is revolutionary, and the result remains in the hands of the A. Almighty.

"Resolved, That the Convention of South Carolina can have no other or greater right to annul or resist the laws of Congress, than any assemblage of an equal number of individuals in any part of the United States; nor can any assemblage, however large, have any other or greater right for such a purpose, than belongs to each individual citizen, considered as a constitutional measure...."-- Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States, February 4, 1833

Los Angeles, CA

#11059 Dec 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever the great principle of self defence in its reasonable and necessary exercise will sanction in an individual in a state of nature, nations may lawful perform upon the ocean. This principle, as well as most others, may be carried to an unreasonable extent; it may be made the pretence instead of the real ground of aggression, and then it will become a just cause of war. I contend only for its reasonable exercise."-- Justice [William] Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court, ROSE v. HIMELY, 8 U.S. 241 (Cranch), February Term, 1808.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF SPAMS HAVE YOU POSTED FROM THE 1800'S?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

BETCHA YOU WILL SEE THIS QUOTE AGAIN, KEATS!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Wipe your chin, dear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder suspect Ager Hasan extradited back to Ca... Jan 7 snow on the way f... 1
News Secret Service interviews person over manure se... Dec 27 Retribution 3
News Secret Service apprehends attempted White House... Nov '17 CodeTalker 4
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep '17 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case (Jul '17) Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel (Jun '17) Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
More from around the web