Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10989 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10729 Dec 8, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION:
I've got to dodge and deflect!
Translation: I know this guy is going to pop off in my mouth anytime now.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10730 Dec 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I know this guy is going to pop off in my mouth anytime now.
You do! But we don't want to hear the details of your illicit activities, ignorama-troll. Tell them to your pimp once your shift is over.

Location hidden

#10734 Dec 8, 2013
Katey Morgan Davis wrote:
<quoted text>Squach, I know this is off subject but being part Irish (like me) I thought you might enjoy listening to this you tube. They are called Orthodox Celts.
Oh boy! Serbians pretending to be Irish in skirts blowing pipes!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10735 Dec 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need an excuse to wear skirts. And "pipes" really aren't what you're into "blowing", are they 'shug'?

Location hidden

#10736 Dec 8, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when religious gun fu-ktards shoot themselves in the nuts like these republitards...
OKLAHOMA CITY -- In their zeal to tout their faith in the public square, conservatives in Oklahoma may have unwittingly opened the door to a wide range of religious groups, including satanists who are seeking to put their own statue next to a Ten Commandments monument on the Statehouse steps.
An interactive display in the shape of a pentagram designed for young children.

Heheheeheh!

That will teach 'em.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10737 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>Squach, I know this is off subject but being part Irish (like me) I thought you might enjoy listening to this you tube. They are called Orthodox Celts. They are a band from Belgrade, Serbia, they play traditional Irish folk/rock music.
This one is called "Star Of The County Down"
www.youtube.com/watch...
In order to avoid confusion, I don't go by Irelands own. I now use Katey Morgan Davis ( my children's names )
ENJOY!
Thanks!

Boggy Creek

#10738 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what one would expect from a culturally crippled leftist liberal bigot.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10740 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
An interactive display in the shape of a pentagram designed for young children.
Heheheeheh!
That will teach 'em.
And here we the true nature of this evil and vile troll. You shall soon be cast down, O' vile and evil one. Unless you repent. For the Kingdom of God is near. This is your last warning.

Location hidden

#10741 Dec 9, 2013
Skirts? Who has skirts on?
Read much?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10742 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>Skirts? Who has skirts on? You truly are delusional, among other mental oddities.
The vile troll doesn't even know what a kilt is. She just keeps falling down in a fake faint trying to look up them.

Location hidden

#10743 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
The vile troll doesn't even know what a kilt is.
Try not to be stupid.

That what you pull up over your head when your boy friend tells you he loves you.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10744 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be stupid.
That what you pull up over your head when your boy friend tells you he loves you.
Can't believe you are still conscious after being kicked in the head so badly. Oh well, it won't be for long. Your time is soon coming to an end.

Location hidden

#10745 Dec 9, 2013
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! Barefoot keeps slapping the snot out me and I am out of snappy comebacks! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Snappy comebacks!

Boggy Creek

#10747 Dec 9, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Irish hillbillys.... cool... perhaps 2nmamrightard is a descendant from them.....
Bigot. Perhaps you're an offspring of Beelzebub's hemorrhoids.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10748 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! Barefoot keeps slapping the snot out me and I am out of snappy comebacks! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Snappy comebacks!
Are Liberals Bigger Drug Users?

>>>“A study published in the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse found that among heavy drug users, the ratio of Democrats to Republicans was more than 8-to-1.”<<<

“Academic studies have found that those on the political left are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine ... Another survey found that Democrats were five times more likely to use marijuana than Republicans ...

“A study published in the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse found that among heavy drug users, the ratio of Democrats to Republicans was more than 8-to-1.”

Yet another survey found a “direct and linear relationship” between liberalism and the use of any illicit drug.

Schweizer, whose other books include “Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy,” observes:“The liberal search for autonomy and the credo ‘if it feels good do it’ have a strong influence on who uses drugs and why. Many liberals denounce drug use as a danger while at the same time engaging in a wink-wink attitude towards its actual use.”

Drawing on extensive attitude surveys, Schweizer also details in his book how liberals are more motivated by money than are conservatives, are angrier than conservatives, give less to charity, and are more likely to believe in ghosts, ESP, and reincarnation.

>>>“A study published in the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse found that among heavy drug users, the ratio of Democrats to Republicans was more than 8-to-1.”<<<
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Liberals-D...

This country doesn't have a "gun" problem. We have a drugged out and drunken criminal LIEberal problem.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#10751 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Liberals Bigger Drug Users?
I'm not sure how this would surprise anyone. Perhaps we should also look into some studies on who is more likely to engage in alcoholism, prescription drug abuse and soliciting of prostitutes?

It's all relative - regardless of political party or persuasion, politicians and humans have their vices.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10752 Dec 9, 2013
Bunny Corcoran wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how this would surprise anyone. Perhaps we should also look into some studies on who is more likely to engage in alcoholism, prescription drug abuse and soliciting of prostitutes?
It's all relative - regardless of political party or persuasion, politicians and humans have their vices.
No argument there, it's human nature. However, certain moral value standards are more closely adhered to by those with a conservative mindset vs. a LIEberal one. And when the vices become a large detriment to society as a whole. They must be dealt with for the preservation of the whole.

Location hidden

#10753 Dec 9, 2013
Bunny Corcoran wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how this would surprise anyone.
I am not sure how anyone can be stupid enough to believe it, but of course when we come to Topix and we have people like you and GayDavq= who insists "couple" means any number he says it means- I am not surprised.

I am sure the people who sell books about alien beings building bases in Anartica are happy to see people like you and your credit cards.

Location hidden

#10754 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Felons Are Democrats
Most child molesters are Republicans.

And since they can be sensitive about this, I will say the *majority* of Republicans are not child molesters.

Though there are high concentrations in Arizona.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10755 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most child molesters are Republicans.
And since they can be sensitive about this, I will say the *majority* of Republicans are not child molesters.
Though there are high concentrations in Arizona.
Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment.

Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa.

Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s.
Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress.

Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old.

Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

REP. JOHN YOUNG (D-Tex.):
On June 11, 1976, Colleen Gardner, a former staff secretary to Young, told the New York Times that Young increased her salary after she gave in to his sexual advances. In November, Young, who had run unopposed in the safe Democratic district five consecutive times, was reelected with just 61 percent of the vote. The scandal wouldn't go away, and in 1978 Young was defeated in a Democratic primary runoff....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug 14 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
More from around the web