Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10604 Dec 5, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are defensive for someone who thinks they are being objective about this photo. Spending a lot of time justifying yourself, aren't you? LOL!
Tell me - is this how you would approach the same situation - blindly justifying the President - if Obama was the one pointing a gun in Air Force One?
Defensive??? LMAO!!! If you call me calling you out on your BULLSHIT defensive.......OK. And I am not "justifying" anything. Just asking you how you determined so much from a photo that is NOT shown. It appears that it is YOU that is tap-dancing like Gregory Hines because you can't JUSTIFY your speculation and conjecture. Nothing more....nothing less.

And I have already told you,(but with your comprehension skills being what they are I will repeat it)......My opinion of someone handling a firearm safely or not has absolutely NOTHIHNG to do with their party affiliation. Nothing but PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE on your part.

Dance my little monkey.....dance.

Southeast Virginia

#10605 Dec 5, 2013
In fact, remember how the gunner crowd reacted to a picture of President Obama handling a firearm properly? Nothing like the over-the-top defense of Reagan's indefensible actions that we're hearing from the True Believers here.
Photo of Obama Shooting Skeet Complete Fraud, like his Presidency
Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/photo-of-obama-...
White House Doctored Photo of Obama Shooting a Shotgun?
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/fogh...
You mean like every other anti-gun candidate does to try to convince his fence-sitting constituents that he is NOT anti-gun? That picture???

And what is "over-the-top" about having YOU justify your speculating????(which you have yet to do)

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10606 Dec 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Defensive??? LMAO!!! If you call me calling you out on your BULLSHIT defensive.......OK. And I am not "justifying" anything. Just asking you how you determined so much from a photo that is NOT shown. It appears that it is YOU that is tap-dancing like Gregory Hines because you can't JUSTIFY your speculation and conjecture. Nothing more....nothing less.
And I have already told you,(but with your comprehension skills being what they are I will repeat it)......My opinion of someone handling a firearm safely or not has absolutely NOTHIHNG to do with their party affiliation. Nothing but PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE on your part.
Dance my little monkey.....dance.
First defensiveness. Now rage and personal attacks.

Tsk, tsk, AV. Maybe you should go lie down until you can get better control over your emotions.

Chambersburg, PA

#10607 Dec 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like every other anti-gun candidate does to try to convince his fence-sitting constituents that he is NOT anti-gun? That picture???
And what is "over-the-top" about having YOU justify your speculating????(which you have yet to do)
No, I mean how the wingnut gunner crowd attacked the President and went on for weeks about the photo being Photoshopped.

Meanwhile, Reagan handled a gun in an unsafe and irresponsible way and not a peep from anyone.

It's called a double standard. It's called hypocrisy.

If you weren't so angry and defensive, you'd be able to see that.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10608 Dec 5, 2013
Bunny Corcoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the President certainly has the right to carry a weapon and the Secret Service would likely only recommend he does not. If any modern president did, I would also suspect either LBJ or perhaps Reagan. Dick Cheney may have also kept a muzzle loader in his pants at all times.
LMAO!! The secret service may have a much stronger case if the subject has already shot a fellow hunter!

Southeast Virginia

#10609 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I mean how the wingnut gunner crowd attacked the President and went on for weeks about the photo being Photoshopped.
You mean the way YOU, the ANTI-gun wingnut, is attacking an old photo of Reagan based on nothing but PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE on your part???
<quoted text>Meanwhile, Reagan handled a gun in an unsafe and irresponsible way and not a peep from anyone.
Oh ye of shortened memory, I have already ackowledged the finger on the trigger, and so has several other people here, so that is a LIE. We just aren't going to speculate and then claim it is fact as you have backhandedly done.
<quoted text>It's called a double standard. It's called hypocrisy.
Did I say a single word about the Obama picture. I don't believe I did. No double standard here. As far as the two links you provided.....that is THEIR opinion. Not mine.
<quoted text>If you weren't so angry and defensive, you'd be able to see that.

And if you weren't such an Obama-teet-sucking sychophant, you might be correct. But alas.

And angry......me???? Not by a long shot. You literally have me laughing at your ignorance.

Southeast Virginia

#10610 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
First defensiveness. Now rage and personal attacks.
Tsk, tsk, AV. Maybe you should go lie down until you can get better control over your emotions.
tap-tap-tappity-tap

Chambersburg, PA

#10611 Dec 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the way YOU, the ANTI-gun wingnut, is attacking an old photo of Reagan based on nothing but PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE on your part???
<quoted text>
Oh ye of shortened memory, I have already ackowledged the finger on the trigger, and so has several other people here, so that is a LIE. We just aren't going to speculate and then claim it is fact as you have backhandedly done.
<quoted text>
Did I say a single word about the Obama picture. I don't believe I did. No double standard here. As far as the two links you provided.....that is THEIR opinion. Not mine.
<quoted text>
And if you weren't such an Obama-teet-sucking sychophant, you might be correct. But alas.
And angry......me???? Not by a long shot. You literally have me laughing at your ignorance.
Seriously, calm down.

Maybe you need a hobby. One that doesn't involve firearms. LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#10613 Dec 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
tap-tap-tappity-tap
Oh, you are a tap dancer.

Well good for you. That's certainly a less violent hobby that firearms.

LOL!

Boggy Creek

#10614 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
If you can't see that the blind is closed on that window, it's no wonder you have so many other inaccurate beliefs about what's happening there. LOL!
You can stop now, Squash. You're already TOTALLY proven my point. You just don't have the brain wattage to know it.
LMAO!
No you dolt, the point is I have drawn NO, beliefs from that photo, NADA, NONE. I have only pointed out that 95% of what you THINK you see is really speculation, conjecture, and guesses. I have freely admitted that what I've said is speculation, you're the one attempting to pass off your guesses as facts.

Quite the contrary Danny Boy, it is you who have completely proven MY point and made a fool of yourself doing so. Being able to look at this total failure of yours and see some kind of imaginary victory must be a very comforting defense mechanism.

The monumental irony of your final sentence is completely lost on you, I sure.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10615 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, Reagan handled a gun in an unsafe and irresponsible way and not a peep from anyone.
It's called a double standard. It's called hypocrisy.
If you weren't so angry and defensive, you'd be able to see that.
Reagan was a REAL and VALID President.

The FRAUD currently in office is NOT.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Southeast Virginia

#10616 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, you are a tap dancer.
Well good for you. That's certainly a less violent hobby that firearms.
LOL!
Really?^That^ is the best you can come back with?? You're done.

Next.

Boggy Creek

#10617 Dec 5, 2013
In fact, remember how the gunner crowd reacted to a picture of President Obama handling a firearm properly? Nothing like the over-the-top defense of Reagan's indefensible actions that we're hearing from the True Believers here.
Photo of Obama Shooting Skeet Complete Fraud, like his Presidency
Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/photo-of-obama-...
White House Doctored Photo of Obama Shooting a Shotgun?
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/fogh...
As I have said before (You don't listen very well, do ya? I guess listening is very difficult when you run your mouth so much.) if Mr. Obama was the man in that photo my reaction would be exactly the same. Sorry to disappoint you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10619 Dec 5, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
This ought to make you wet yourself, traitor-troll:
What a shame it is Topix does not enforce TOS re: spamming.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10620 Dec 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is Topix does not enforce TOS re: spamming.
If they did, you and your alter ego 'satanlives' would have been gone long ago.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10621 Dec 5, 2013
I understand why someone like you with multiple aliases and a mental condition would think that others suffer from the same delusions.

Wipe your chin, Vance.

Chambersburg, PA

#10622 Dec 5, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>As I have said before (You don't listen very well, do ya? I guess listening is very difficult when you run your mouth so much.) if Mr. Obama was the man in that photo my reaction would be exactly the same. Sorry to disappoint you.
You are either lying or kidding yourself.

Chambersburg, PA

#10623 Dec 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?^That^ is the best you can come back with?? You're done.
Next.
That's not my best. Just the most your defensive and emotional responses require.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10624 Dec 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
I understand why someone like you with multiple aliases and a mental condition would think that others suffer from the same delusions.
Wipe your chin, Vance.
"A Congressional Research Service (CRS) report shows that while gun ownership climbed from 192 million firearms in 1994 to 310 million firearms in 2009, crime fell—and fell sharply.

"According to the report, the "firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide" rate was 6.6 per 100,000 Americans in 1993. Following the exponential growth in the number of guns, that rate fell to 3.6 per 100,000 in 2000.

"This rate rose from 2004 to 2005 and got as high as 3.9 in 2006 and 2007, but it then resumed falling in 2008, the year the Supreme Court ruled in District of Columbia v. Heller that individual firearm possession is Constitutionally protected—particularly for self-defense. This figure fell to 3.2 per 100,000 by 2011.

"In other words, as the number of firearms almost doubled over a nearly 20-year period, the "firearm-related murder and non-negligent homicide" rate was more than halved.

"Additionally, the overall murder rate dropped from 9.0 per 100,000 in 1994 to 4.7 in 2011. The overall number of estimated murder victims fell from 23,326 in 1994 to 14,612 in 2011. For estimated firearms-related murder victims, those numbers are 16,333 in 1994 and 9,903 in 2011...."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10626 Dec 5, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Look at the picture of Dan the man and barefoot. Are they the same? They look almost identical.
Both creepy looking...like two dirty old men.
You're right! Good catch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep 10 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
More from around the web