Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10984 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10547 Dec 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am being a hypocrite for something I NEVER said.
Uhhhh.......OK. What ever you say, Dan.
I've made it crystal clear where your hypocrisy is.

Your weak denial and inability to be honest doesn't change that.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10548 Dec 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not confused at all. Nice to know you looked up the cardinal rules of gun safety. Yes, I noticed that Mr. Reagan has his finger inside the trigger guard in the photo. Seems that when you looked up the rules, you missed one.........maybe the most improtant one. The first thing that should be done when picking up or being handed a firearm is personally clearing the chamber. Once the chamber has been cleared your #1 and #4 rules can be mitigated a bit. Not knowing whether or not Mr. Reagan cleared the weapon properly you would be correct to question that. Other than that, how is Mr. Reagan breaking any of the rules you listed?
If someone posted a picture of President Obama holding a firearm with his finger inside the trigger guard on an airplane, Fox "news" would be screaming about it for months and Republicans would be calling for his impeachment.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10550 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone posted a picture of President Obama holding a firearm with his finger inside the trigger guard on an airplane, Fox "news" would be screaming about it for months and Republicans would be calling for his impeachment.
Can you say; speculation? Come now kiddies, I know that you can.

It's always a beautiful day in your LIEberal neighborhood, isn't it Dan?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10551 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made it crystal clear where your hypocrisy is.
Your weak denial and inability to be honest doesn't change that.
No, more lie you've made your own LIEberal hypocritical ignorance "crystal clear".

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10552 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made it crystal clear where your hypocrisy is.
Your weak denial and inability to be honest doesn't change that.
Yeah....which is a LIE. How can I be hypocritical with something I NEVER SAID?????

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10553 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge.
Deflect.
Keep running. It's what you have to do since you don't have the moral courage to be honest - even with yourself.
LOL!
Typical Dannyboy projectionism. The only one being DISHONEST here is YOU!!!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10554 Dec 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....which is a LIE. How can I be hypocritical with something I NEVER SAID?????
Already explained it.

Your inability to comprehend plain English does not make me a liar.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10555 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone posted a picture of President Obama holding a firearm with his finger inside the trigger guard on an airplane, Fox "news" would be screaming about it for months and Republicans would be calling for his impeachment.
As I said, not knowing whether the wheapon was properly cleared when Mr. Obama picked it up, I would question.........not scream. I may call for his impeachment but his holding a firearm would have absolutely nothing to do with it.

So, other than Mr. Reagan having his finger inside the trigger guard which, depending on whether he cleared the weapon properly may or may not be a safety issue, what else is Mr. Reagan doing the would violate the rules of safety?

BTW, I enlarged the photo for a better look and still could not see if the action of the rifle is open or even if there is a bolt in the rifle. Mr. Reagan is holding the rifle left handed and the rifle is right handed so the bolt handle is on the opposite side of the rifle from the camera making it difficult to tell and the resolution is poor.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10556 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Already explained it.
Your inability to comprehend plain English does not make me a liar.
No.......you calling me a hypocrite based on something I NEVER SAID does. But don't let that stop your shit-slinging tirade. It is quite comical.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10559 Dec 4, 2013
Keep flailing, Dannyboy. Your loaded question has blown up in your face, so now you want to cry like a little biotch. LMAO!!!!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10560 Dec 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, not knowing whether the wheapon was properly cleared when Mr. Obama picked it up, I would question.........not scream. I may call for his impeachment but his holding a firearm would have absolutely nothing to do with it.
So, other than Mr. Reagan having his finger inside the trigger guard which, depending on whether he cleared the weapon properly may or may not be a safety issue, what else is Mr. Reagan doing the would violate the rules of safety?
BTW, I enlarged the photo for a better look and still could not see if the action of the rifle is open or even if there is a bolt in the rifle. Mr. Reagan is holding the rifle left handed and the rifle is right handed so the bolt handle is on the opposite side of the rifle from the camera making it difficult to tell and the resolution is poor.
How long is your memory? You're asking questions that I answered 3 hours ago.

LOL!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10561 Dec 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
No.......you calling me a hypocrite based on something I NEVER SAID does. But don't let that stop your shit-slinging tirade. It is quite comical.
LOL! You're not kidding anybody but yourself, friend.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10563 Dec 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Keep flailing, Dannyboy. Your loaded question has blown up in your face, so now you want to cry like a little biotch. LMAO!!!!
It's not crying. It's mockery. Something you should be used to hearing, biotch.

Since you've obviously run out of ways to defend your partisan hypocrisy biotch, and this childish nonsense is all you have left, biotch, I'll just bid you farewell for now, biotch.

Let me know when you've matured enough to debate like an adult, biotch. TTFN, biotch.

LMAO!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10565 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not crying. It's mockery. Something you should be used to hearing, biotch.
Since you've obviously run out of ways to defend your partisan hypocrisy biotch, and this childish nonsense is all you have left, biotch, I'll just bid you farewell for now, biotch.
Let me know when you've matured enough to debate like an adult, biotch. TTFN, biotch.
LMAO!
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Whine.....whine.....whine.

Yeah......telling a lie accusing me of saying things I never said is a good debate technique alright.(smh)

Typical run and hide by you when your argument has been smashed to bits. Try something new, Dan. A little intellectual honesty would be a good start.(a BIG stretch for you, but a good start)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10567 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're not kidding anybody but yourself, friend.
1. I am not kidding.......you are quite funny.
2. You are NOT my friend.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10569 Dec 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No need to worry, I never have and never will attempt to speak for you
You do it every day, Squishy. You start it with "What you mean to say is..." or "Translation is".

ETC.

You're an idiot, Shug.

Stick to speaking for yourself. I am sure they will be releasing an Idiot's Dictionary and we can look up what you mean to be saying in the near future.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10571 Dec 4, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess we have access to the picture, but it was not for the public.... brilliant deduction $-hitbrains....don't get out much from your trailer park do you...
pilots can carry on a private plane.. passengers cannot dumb a-$$....
You do know that there are about a dozen armed secret service agents on that plane at any given time, don't you? And there are munitions stored on board at all times. Many Presidents are armed themselves when they travel, it's just not public knowledge. You have Air Force One confused with with a Piper Cub and you have the audacity to call somebody else shitforbrains? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Your complete abject stupidity never ceases to amaze.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed.......the internet is full of pictures that weren't originally meant for public viewing. DUH!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10572 Dec 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is your memory? You're asking questions that I answered 3 hours ago.
LOL!
No, you have not answered the questions at all. So far you have pointed out that Mr. Reagan had his finger on the trigger and that is all you have pointed out. I asked you if there was anything else that you felt Mr. Reagan was doing wrong in that photo. You have yet to answer. Pleas try to be honest.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10573 Dec 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, you have not answered the questions at all. So far you have pointed out that Mr. Reagan had his finger on the trigger and that is all you have pointed out. I asked you if there was anything else that you felt Mr. Reagan was doing wrong in that photo. You have yet to answer. Pleas try to be honest.
Please try reading for comprehension.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Cardinal rules of gun handling:
- always treat a gun as if it is loaded,
- always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction,
- never point the gun at anything you don't intend to shoot,
- keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot.
Reagan was violating ALL of these rules.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10574 Dec 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
BTW, in case you haven't noticed.......the internet is full of pictures that weren't originally meant for public viewing. DUH!
But photo ops ARE meant for public viewing. That's pretty much the definition.
Squach wrote:
In this particular instance it is obvious that Mr. Reagan is posing for a photo op with a hunting rifle
So which is it - a photo op or a photo not meant for public viewing?

And please try to be honest. For a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun 21 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun 2 RushFan666 6
News Men wanted for allegedly taking over $30K from ... May '17 Belinda 1
US Secret Service Clothes (Sep '06) May '17 nikonnicky 28
News Russian hacker faces decades in prison Apr '17 USA Today 3
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog (Jan '16) Apr '17 alina 7
News Oklahoma state senator plans to resign followin... Mar '17 Dakoter 44
More from around the web