Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments (Page 468)

Showing posts 9,341 - 9,360 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't alive when Reagan was president, obviously.
At least not of maturity.
This from the one of the most immature imbeciles on topix? Go figure........
BTW, I voted for Reagan........twice.
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moron,
did you miss the word assault WEAPON in the definition?
Did you miss the word SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE in the description?!

Semiautomatic rifle = Assault Weapon. I didn't realize that a rifle wasn't a weapon!

Put your shoes back on barefoot, your feet smell like Obama's breath - NASTY!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>What are you asking here? You love to play the semantics game..........explain yourself. There's nothing wrong with what Mr. Reagan is doing in the picture. Without any further information than what is depicted any suggestion that there is anything wrong is pure conjecture. Why don't you tell us what you think ABOUT what the President is doing?
Note: Normal sane people do not insist that simply holding a firearm turns one into maniacal force of pure evil so save that one for your knee-jerk reactionary leftist brethren.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>A better question is what do you think he is doing wrong in that picture? So tell me, what do you see in that picture that you object to (except the fact that he's holding a firearm)?
Your confusion is amazing. It's almost like you don't know anything about how to safely handle a gun.

Cardinal rules of gun handling:
- always treat a gun as if it is loaded,
- always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction,
- never point the gun at anything you don't intend to shoot,
- keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

Didn't anybody ever teach that to you?

Or do you just make gun safety exceptions for people you think are extraordinarily intelligent and insightful? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than his finger being on the trigger.......no.
So nothing else bothers you? Not the woman in the foreground trying to get out of the way? Not aiming a gun at the window of a pressurized cabin? Not the closed breech? Nothing?

Really?

If someone posted a picture of President Obama holding a firearm with his finger inside the trigger guard on an airplane, Fox "news" would be screaming about it for months and Republicans would be calling for his impeachment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
What about dummycrat Diane Feinstein holding an ASSAULT rifle?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BZ53QfB4bXU/UXRIXQV...
Now there is someone who is guilty of the very type of thing she is preaching about. Oh, but that's OK, she's a typical libtard, and we have to excuse her stupidity!
Not much different than what Reagan is doing. But nothing wrong with him doing it, right?

Blinding hypocrisy much? LOL!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, poor Storage Unit Dave - still refusing to seek help for that embarrassing reading comprehension handicap.
I didn't ask what you think the President is doing. I asked what you think ABOUT what the President is doing.
LOL!
It actually seems that you are proud of your blatant lack of thought. You lamely tried to pull a LIEberal fast one, and it blew up in your face. And then you come back with even more lameness? No wonder so many of you freaks drink and do hard drugs....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Not much different than what Reagan is doing. But nothing wrong with him doing it, right?
Blinding hypocrisy much? LOL!
Not even CLOSE to anything like what Reagan was doing, traitor-troll. Reagan was probably getting ready for a hunting trip. The treasonous feinstein was holding up a rifle in the hopes of carrying more treason.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

<quoted text>
So nothing else bothers you? Not the woman in the foreground trying to get out of the way? Not aiming a gun at the window of a pressurized cabin? Not the closed breech? Nothing?
Really?
If someone posted a picture of President Obama holding a firearm with his finger inside the trigger guard on an airplane, Fox "news" would be screaming about it for months and Republicans would be calling for his impeachment.
ALL of my rifles have a closed breech on an empty chamber. That's so DUST or other particulates don't enter the mechanism. Do you have the slightest knowledge of firearms handling AT ALL?
Fed Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

As Reagan would have said: Dan, "there you go again". Twisting facts... I never said that what I thought Reagan was doing with a gun was right or wrong. As usual, those are your words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually seems that you are proud of your blatant lack of thought. You lamely tried to pull a LIEberal fast one, and it blew up in your face. And then you come back with even more lameness? No wonder so many of you freaks drink and do hard drugs....
How's the night shift at the storage shed going, Dave? Any more calls from the SCOTUS to use your research in their opinions?

ROFLMAO!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the gun gnutters are the first to jump on what others call an assault rifle right up until they say assault rifle and then they want to fudge on the definition.
Like when someone pray tell lord forgive them uses the term "clip" when referring to what the gun gnutters insist are "magazines" except when they slip and say "clip".
That's because many people load their magazines with CLIPS, you brainless wonder.

Difference Between a Magazine and a Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
As Reagan would have said: Dan, "there you go again". Twisting facts... I never said that what I thought Reagan was doing with a gun was right or wrong. As usual, those are your words.
No you just deflected from the question by attacking Feinstein for doing essentially the same thing.

So you agree that Reagan's actions were improper and unsafe?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you think you have a right to speak for bumbling idiots but I heard from the association of Bumbling Idiots and you weren't able to make the cut.
That's because you FOUNDED "the association of Bumbling Idiots". And are still their chief representative and spokesperson here on Topix.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

<quoted text>
How's the night shift at the storage shed going, Dave? Any more calls from the SCOTUS to use your research in their opinions?
ROFLMAO!
Isn't it cold sitting in your moms basement in your underwear all day? What's the matter traitor-troll, already traded your food stamps for some crack. And now you have nothing to eat the rest of the month?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really?
You mean the woman who IS out of the way.....not trying to get out of the way.....with a smile on her face??? That woman?

What of the closed breech? Is it loaded? Don't SPECULATE, Dannyboy.(not to mention that it has been proven that a gun WILL NOT bring down a modern jetiner if fired through the pressurized cabin)

Really.

And was Reagan trying to ban hunting rifles the way Feinstein is trying to ban all so-called "assault rifles"????

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

<quoted text>
No you just deflected from the question by attacking Feinstein for doing essentially the same thing.
So you agree that Reagan's actions were improper and unsafe?
Reagan: Around firearms his whole life.

feinstein: The closest to a firearm she has been, other than the ones carried by her body-guards. Is the time she held up that [supposed]'assault weapon'.

I'd feel much safer around Reagan, than I ever would around that dimwit feinstein.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the woman who IS out of the way.....not trying to get out of the way.....with a smile on her face??? That woman?
Yep, that's her. The one trying to awkwardly squeeze herself out of his range of fire.
Armed Veteran wrote:
What of the closed breech? Is it loaded? Don't SPECULATE, Dannyboy.
Ummm, does "always assume a gun as if it is loaded" mean nothing to you? Closed breech - how do you know whether it is or not?

Seriously, do you pick up guns and aim them inside without the breech open? Is that how you handle firearms?
Armed Veteran wrote:
(not to mention that it has been proven that a gun WILL NOT bring down a modern jetiner if fired through the pressurized cabin)
Oh, so that makes it a safe thing to do? Lord, what lengths won't you go to to defend that guy? LOL!
Armed Veteran wrote:
And was Reagan trying to ban hunting rifles the way Feinstein is trying to ban all so-called "assault rifles"????
That's irrelevant. The question is, was he being safe and responsible.

And he clearly, obviously, plainly was not.

But the fact that you can't admit that simple fact is hilariously and pathetically hypocritical.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep, that's her. The one trying to awkwardly squeeze herself out of his range of fire.
<quoted text>
Ummm, does "always assume a gun as if it is loaded" mean nothing to you? Closed breech - how do you know whether it is or not?
Seriously, do you pick up guns and aim them inside without the breech open? Is that how you handle firearms?
<quoted text>
Oh, so that makes it a safe thing to do? Lord, what lengths won't you go to to defend that guy? LOL!
<quoted text>
But the fact that you can't admit that simple fact is hilariously and pathetically hypocritical.
Range of fire?????? That entire plane would be be "in his range of fire" with a hunting rifle. Stop being so f-ing melodramatic.

How do you know that Reagan DIDN'T check to make sure the gun was unloaded prior to aiming it toward the window of the plane, Dan. I am not defending anything or anyone. What I am also NOT doing is SPECULATING based on a photo.

You asked what was wrong with that picture, and I told you what was wrong WITH THAT PICTURE. But unlike YOU, I am NOT going to SPECULATE on what may or may NOT have been the case.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, more like your lame attempt to prove, God only knows what. Is what is truly hilarious. For it plainly blew up in your face. And yet you are still vainly attempting to squeeze some kind of lame point out of it.

1. You have NO IDEA if the rifle Reagan was holding had ALREADY BEEN CHECKED AND CLEARED.

2. Reagan was clearly NOT aiming the rifle at ANYONE.

3. What do >you<, a cowardly gun rights hating traitor-troll. Care about the safety rules created by a firearms related organization? Is not THAT hypocritical, and an undermining of your own perverse treasonous goals? For by so doing, you are ACKNOWLEDGING that the right exists. And that there are ACKNOWLEDGED safety measures taken in the EXERCISE OF THAT constitutionally secured right.

Go away, mindless buffoon. Before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,341 - 9,360 of11,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••