Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10987 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

PrinceofDarkness

Henderson, NV

#10470 Nov 21, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
getting an education isn't important to you is it?
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...
maybe you are a

http://files.myopera.com/snesh1/albums/809257...
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#10471 Nov 21, 2013

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10472 Nov 21, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>"SHE"? You been "IT"! This barefoot doesn't know which way to go! Maybe barefoot is a hermaphrodite!
Believe you're on to something![Why didn't I think of that!?] ;)
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

#10477 Nov 21, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
Hey liberals and democrats, remember John Adams, our second president (if educated under the teachers union, you are probanly clueless, so look:-)it up).
Adams said......."government of laws, not of men".....someone needs to tell Obama that he IS NOT bigger then the constitution!
http://i.imgur.com/SAigHDF.jpg

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10479 Nov 21, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags like Marisa don't know the constitution and birthers to dumb to know the law.
Stated the living abortion.
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

#10480 Nov 21, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
<quoted text>You poor sap, do you think changing your isp makes you someone different then the peevert that you are?
Hate to disappoint you but I do not open your links and neither does anyone else.
You are predictable and boring so take a LONG walk on a SHORT pier....you won't be missex.
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenics called 2ndAmnright, Irlands Own, Marauder , ArmedVeteran or huntcoyotes and/or any of his aliases.. immediately hide your children.

A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor hillbilly's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating human creatures. They are doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing. These creatures can most commonly found on the “TOPIX GUN FORUMS” in a soiled diaper having a conversations with themselves
PrinceofDarkness

Las Vegas, NV

#10481 Nov 21, 2013
As soon as I get these nads off of my chin, I'll be back!
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

#10483 Nov 21, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags like Marisa don't know the constitution and birthers to dumb to know the law.
Can I infect you? With a name like bobby, it's obvious your poop chute is a busy place.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10485 Nov 26, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
Mr. C.T. Allen, Oct. 9, 1890.[Official Report of the Proceedings and Debates in the Convention, Kentucky]
2ndAmRight wrote:
Oct. 9, 1890.[Official Report of the Proceedings and Debates in the Convention, Kentucky]
{click }

++++++++++ 1800's++++++++

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Does this sound familiar, GayDavyQ?
2ndAmRight wrote:
I'm not the one stuck in the 1800's troll, >you< are.
++++

Funny how troll insists it isn't spam but let's see where he posts the same thing...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10486 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
{click }
++++++++++ 1800's++++++++
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
<quoted text>
++++
Funny how troll insists it isn't spam but let's see where he posts the same thing...
"Justice Bloodgood, we understand, further illustrated his notions of justice and the proper dignity of the bench, by interlarding his official charges and maledictions with the most profane and vulgar oaths. While thus fulminating the anathemas of justice from the bench, he had on the table before him a pair of enormous pistols, which he frequently flourished in illustration of his discourse. Justice of old carried a sword; but modern Justice arms himself with pistols, which Mr. Recorder Riker thinks a very proper sort of weapon for private citizens to carry, and of course much more so for a justice on the bench." [The Plaindealer, No. 1. SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 1836. Vol. I. Pg. 314]

Location hidden

#10487 Nov 26, 2013
DECEMBER 3, 1836

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Help stamp out CenturySpam™!! Flag appropriately!
2ndAmRight wrote:
I'm not the one stuck in the 1800's troll, >you< are.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10488 Nov 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
DECEMBER 3, 1836
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Help stamp out CenturySpam™!! Flag appropriately!
<quoted text>
Following me around like a little sick pathetic puppy again, eh troll?

Location hidden

#10489 Nov 27, 2013
Yet here you are, GayDavyQ.

Wipe your chin.

Try not having the last word... it could be a first, and we can call your keepers and have a little party with ice cream and a sheet cake.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10490 Nov 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Yet here you are, GayDavyQ.
Wipe your chin.
Try not having the last word... it could be a first, and we can call your keepers and have a little party with ice cream and a sheet cake.
All deceptive and treasonous trolls must be refuted. The stench of your treason must not be allowed to pollute our free air.

Location hidden

#10491 Nov 27, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
All deceptive a
Told ya.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10492 Nov 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya.
What, that you are a sycophant troll?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10494 Dec 3, 2013
I'm curious what the gunners have to say about what this President is doing ...

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photogr...

Any thoughts?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10496 Dec 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
I'm curious what the gunners have to say about what this President is doing ...
http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photogr...
Any thoughts?
Pointing an unloaded hunting rifle towards the window of an Air Force One. Why, did you perversely think you were going to capitalize on something else?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10497 Dec 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing an unloaded hunting rifle towards the window of an Air Force One. Why, did you perversely think you were going to capitalize on something else?
Awww, poor Storage Unit Dave - still refusing to seek help for that embarrassing reading comprehension handicap.

I didn't ask what you think the President is doing. I asked what you think ABOUT what the President is doing.

LOL!

Location hidden

#10498 Dec 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, poor Storage Unit Dave - still refusing to seek help for that embarrassing reading comprehension handicap.
I didn't ask what you think the President is doing. I asked what you think ABOUT what the President is doing.
LOL!
Imagine what happens when Cheney points a "unloaded" gun in your direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma state senator plans to resign followin... Mar 23 Dakoter 44
News Man who drove suspicious car near White House i... Mar 19 RustyS 1
News Secret Service laptop containing Trump Tower ev... Mar 18 Cordwainer Trout 7
News White House intruder was on grounds for 15 minu... Mar 17 Texxy 1
News Poop scooper gets probation for using fake IDs,... Mar 15 CodeTalker 3
News Secret Service: Person arrested on White House ... Mar 12 Joe Arpaio 16
president trump personnel office has tapes /... Jan '17 ANNETTE MURDERER 1
More from around the web