Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10325 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY!
People are hitting me with FACTS!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Poor Sissykins.
I guess next time you insist that nine out of ten on the list aren't southern states, you'll look at the map.
BTW: it isn't bigotry to point to the fact that southern states are at the "top" of the gun fatalities list, but since I am am sport, let's just point to the red states versus blue states... or state gun owners percentage.
Overview

Of the 12,996 murder victims in 2010 for which supplemental data were received, most (77.4 percent) were male.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 1.)
Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)
Single victim/single offender situations accounted for 48.4 percent of all murders for which the UCR Program received supplemental data.(See Expanded Homicide Data Table 4.)
Of the offenders for whom gender was known, 90.3 percent were males.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)
Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)...
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10326 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Homicide Rates per 100,000 people
Apples to Apples...
1. Tennessee: Violent crimes per 100,000: 643.6
2. Nevada: Violent crimes per 100,000: 607.6
3. Alaska: Violent crimes per 100,000: 603.2
4. New Mexico: Violent crimes per 100,000: 559.1
5. South Carolina:Violent crimes per 100,000: 558.8
6. Delaware: Violent crimes per 100,000: 547.4
7. Louisiana: Violent crimes per 100,000: 496.9
8. Florida: Violent crimes per 100,000: 487.1
9. Maryland: Violent crimes per 100,000: 476.8
10. Oklahoma: Violent crimes per 100,000: 469.3
And no one soul is surprised GayDavy WELCHED on the bet!
The typical LIEberal ploy of spewing lies repeatedly will NEVER make them FACTS, troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10327 Nov 17, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
so the FBI are bigots.. wow.... how big is that dildo stuck in your rec-tum?
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
"so the FBI are bigots"

Oh, I don't know. You tell me:

Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)...

...Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders.(Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Of particular interest, is that those of "Hispanic" descent are classified as "white".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10328 Nov 17, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical LIEberal:
Selective hearing.
Selective reading.
Selective speech.
Topicality tea bag cuntservative: doesn't like the facts, makes up his own.

Wipe your chin, Vince.

Location hidden

#10329 Nov 17, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And then of course there's REALITY:
2. Detroit (35.9)
3. Baltimore (29.7)
4. Newark (25.4)
6. Washington D.C.(19)
8. Cleveland (17.4)
9. Buffalo (16.5)
11. Chicago (11.6)
14. Boston (6.2)
15. New York City (4)
Typical tea bag cuntservatives: don't like the facts, delete them...

<----- Deleted by our queer DavyQ
2. Detroit (35.9)
3. Baltimore (29.7)
4. Newark (25.4)
6. Washington D.C.(19)
8. Cleveland (17.4)
9. Buffalo (16.5)
11. Chicago (11.6)
14. Boston (6.2)
15. New York City (4)

PS:
1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10331 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical tea bag cuntservatives: don't like the facts, delete them...
2. Detroit (35.9)
3. Baltimore (29.7)
4. Newark (25.4)
6. Washington D.C.(19)
8. Cleveland (17.4)
9. Buffalo (16.5)
11. Chicago (11.6)
14. Boston (6.2)
15. New York City (4)
PS:
1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4
You're so lame that you don't even realize you tore apart your own fallacious contention. Carry on, O' brainless wonder....

Location hidden

#10332 Nov 17, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
Hey barefoot, how can what you say be credible when it's just you spewing words from your mouth? You never back up what you say.
I guess the last 50 times I posted the states with the highest per capita firearm homicide doesn't count...

Location hidden

#10333 Nov 17, 2013
Irelands own wrote:
2nd AmRight backs up everything he says...
GumsShow can't even post under one alias... "Ireland".

*COUGH*

But of course he bet that he could prove I slandered his favorite homosexual fondling father- HomoHamilton- three weeks ago and we all are still waiting for that proof.

Putting aside that of course GayDavy/GumsShow/AmNeverRight didn't know the difference between SLANDER and LIBEL until I hit him over the head with it twenty or thirty times.

And putting aside, of course: you can't slander someone who has been dead for over two hundred years.

We do get to see what his (and his aliases) word is worth, though.

Do you know the difference between slander and libel, Shug?

Location hidden

#10334 Nov 17, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so lame that you don't even realize you tore apart your own fallacious contention.
Don't use words you don't understand, DavyQ.

For the most part, that would be words with five or more letters in them.

Easy way to tell the difference between your list and my list, GayDavy: I don't delete items from the list.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#10336 Nov 17, 2013
Slander... 1 2 3 4 5 6... 7....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10338 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
GumsShow can't even post under one alias... "Ireland".
*COUGH*
But of course he bet that he could prove I slandered his favorite homosexual fondling father- HomoHamilton- three weeks ago and we all are still waiting for that proof.
Putting aside that of course GayDavy/GumsShow/AmNeverRight didn't know the difference between SLANDER and LIBEL until I hit him over the head with it twenty or thirty times.
And putting aside, of course: you can't slander someone who has been dead for over two hundred years.
We do get to see what his (and his aliases) word is worth, though.
Do you know the difference between slander and libel, Shug?
Do you know there's a difference between fantasy and REALITY,'shug'? Never mind, of course you don't. As is plainly evidenced by your lame posts.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10339 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't use words you don't understand, DavyQ.
For the most part, that would be words with five or more letters in them.
Easy way to tell the difference between your list and my list, GayDavy: I don't delete items from the list.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
Perhaps you'd be able to see reality. If you were to first remove your head from your nether region. But, I have my doubts that even that would help in your case....

Location hidden

#10340 Nov 17, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know there's a difference between fantasy and REALITY,
Do you know the difference between slander and libel, Vince?

Do you think anyone is fooled by your sock puppets?

Honestly?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10341 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them.
Numbers and source please.

Boggy Creek

#10342 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you don't ever mention it when GumsShow mentions the same exact thing and that's going back to 2008.
Maybe if you can convince Topix you can be moderator and you can say what stats can be posted in this forum, eh, Sissy?
Repeating the truth is a bit different than repeating statistics without relating them to the subject at hand. The former is a reaffirmation of facts and the latter is superfluous deflection and bigotry. Not my fault you can't tell the difference. DUH!

Boggy Creek

#10344 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY!
People are hitting me with FACTS!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Poor Sissykins.
I guess next time you insist that nine out of ten on the list aren't southern states, you'll look at the map.
BTW: it isn't bigotry to point to the fact that southern states are at the "top" of the gun fatalities list, but since I am am sport, let's just point to the red states versus blue states... or state gun owners percentage.
Where did that report say "gun fatalities". Would you mind pointing that out? You can't because it didn't. You pretty much can't open your mouth without lying, can ya? I insisted no such thing. What I am insisting is that those statistics don't relate to this discussion because they include all homicides rather than just "gun homicides". I also insist that statistics can be made to support any damn thing you want them to. Oh yeah, and I still insist that Michigan is not a southern state. The point (which is completely lost on your ignorant bigotedass) is that red or blue, north or south, it's ALL AMERICA and to practice sectionalism as you are trying to do can only be useful to ignorant bigots like you. Try again.......

Boggy Creek

#10345 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rate per 100,000:
Atlanta, Georgia 19.0
Chicago 18.5
Wipe your chin, Sissykins.
So you're saying that in your opinion it's perfectly okay to kill more individuals if more people live in that geographical area. It figures that scum like you would think that way. Where I come from, one life is one life and they are ALL equally important.

Total number of individuals killed in Chicago in 2012: 500

Total number of individuals killed in Atlanta in 2012: 143

So, because more people live in Chicago than in Atlanta it's okay for Chicago to kill 357 more people than Atlanta. You're 3.49 times more likely to be a murder victim in Chicago than you are in Atlanta. Don't ya just love statistics?

Now hurry back to your peephole behind the urinal in the bus station restroom. There's a whole bus load of football players disembarking after a long ride, should be a good show.

Boggy Creek

#10346 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Always enjoy it when a lightweight such as yourself comes here and makes it so easy, it is like you are paid to be stupid, and you earn every nickel.
You pathetically deluded imbecile, the only thing I've made easy for you is proving yourself to be a pecker-checking moron.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10347 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between slander and libel, Vince?
Do you think anyone is fooled by your sock puppets?
Honestly?
Back on the Thorazine again, eh troll? We can always tell because of your lame shuffling.

Location hidden

#10350 Nov 17, 2013
Squach wrote:
So you're saying
When ever you introduce your post this way, we all know whatever follows is a lie.

Not that you don't lie anyway in your other posts

But- obviously- since there are perhaps only three aliases in this who you have a better command of the English language of... and they are are of the same person- you lack the ability to better state whatever anyone else says.

Why not mull it over?

Perhaps the meaning will come to you in a day or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... Fri Sunshine 2
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec 8 Anonymous 1
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov '14 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov '14 Le Jimbo 25
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Oct '14 nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct '14 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web