Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10987 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10206 Nov 13, 2013
satanlives wrote:
You're so pathetically lame, that you can't even come up with a decent one-liner.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10207 Nov 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
"( CNSNews.com )–“Self-defense can be an important crime deterrent,”says a new report
Nope.

Location hidden

#10208 Nov 13, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Why is it Called Spam?
Why is it Called Spam?

There is some debate about the source of the term, but the generally accepted version is that it comes from the Monty Python song, "Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam". Like the song, spam is an endless repetition of worthless text. Another school of thought maintains that it comes from the computer group lab at the University of Southern California who gave it the name because it has many of the same characteristics as the lunch meat Spam:

• Nobody wants it or ever asks for it.
• No one ever eats it; it is the first item to be pushed to the side when eating the entree.
• Sometimes it is actually tasty, like 1% of junk mail that is really useful to some people.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10209 Nov 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
"There is no danger of our forgetting the use of arms, while are strangers to game laws. A youth of sixteen years of age, who has trained by necessity or choice, to amusement of hunting in our American woods, has a better foundation laid for his becoming an effective soldier, than a whole nation of farmers who have been educated (from the operation of game laws) in an of fire arms." POMPILIUS. Philadelphia, July 26, 1788.[Pg. 225]

"Address to the printers of throughout the United States: written by Tench Coxe, esq...."

"...You are to consider whether freedom of publication, extending to blasphemy, immorality, treason, sedition, malice, or scandal, does not destroy the inestimable benefits which result from the liberty of the press, This privilege is certainly essential to the existence of a free government; but it consists in avoiding to impose any previous restraints on publication, and not in refraining to censure or punish such things, as produce private or public injuries. Every freeman has a right to the use of the press: so he has to the use of his arms. But if his publications give an unmerited or deadly stroke to private reputation, or sap the foundations of just government, he abuses his privilege as unquestionably as if he were to plunge his sword into the bosom of a fellow citizen: and the good of society requires that each offence should be punished...." PHILODEMOS.[Tench Coxe][Pg. 181]

[THE AMERICAN MUSEUM: OR REPOSITORY OF ANCIENT AND MODERH FUGITIVE PIECES, &c. PROSE AND POETICAL. Volume IV. PHILADELPHIA: PRINTED BY MATHE CAREY. M.DCC.LXXXVIII. 1788.]

Location hidden

#10212 Nov 14, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
July 26, 1788
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10213 Nov 14, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
So what's your point? And I don't mean the one on the top of your head. Is this just another way for you to express your ignorance and bigotry? How many of those homicides were committed with firearms? How many of those firearms were legally obtained and how many were stolen or obtained by some other illegal means? Without those numbers your data has little baring on the topic of this thread. What if 8.3 of those 10.8 homicides per 100,000 in Louisiana were committed with edged weapons and blunt objects? Doesn't help your case much, eh? Being dumber than a box of rocks those questions never even occurred to you, did they?

BTW, when did Michigan move to the south? You bumped your head again, didn't ya? I told you to wear that helmet the Dr. gave you.

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny..."What a maroon".

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10215 Nov 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Yeah, spamming is what you do best, troll.

Boggy Creek

#10216 Nov 14, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
a legal homicide is called capital punishment.. you retard...
and the key word they used was "south dominating"..learn your basics of reading fundamentals moron..
now go fondle your baby sister and wait for mommy to come home...
Where did I say anything about a legal homicide? Dear God! You are so incredibly STUPID it's almost impossible to believe. If it took intelligence to breathe......your dumbass would suffocate.

Just because you're in the habit of sexually abusing your younger siblings does not, in any, indicate that others do. The authorities are most likely aware of you so it's only a matter of time.

Reading fundamentals??? This from the simpleton who thinks Michigan is suddenly part of Dixie. Go figure.....

Typical leftist liberal.....a bigoted brainwashed buffoon.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10218 Nov 14, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...what a fu-ktard...bwhahahhahahahah... . you still can't even read basics.....they never said the every state identified was in the south.... do you know what the word "dominated" means?...bwhahhahahhah......ke eps sucking on that big di-ldo....
No, more like >you< keep spewing errant lies. For the FACTS show a completely different TRUTH than what you perversely claim.

Location hidden

#10219 Nov 15, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, more like >you< keep spewing errant lies. For the FACTS show a completely different TRUTH than what you perversely claim.
Really?

We all are still waiting for you to explain how someone can today slander Alexander Hamilton- dead over two hundred years.

The facts are washing down the back of your throat, Vince.

Boggy Creek

#10220 Nov 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...what a fu-ktard...bwhahahhahahahah... . you still can't even read basics.....they never said the every state identified was in the south.... do you know what the word "dominated" means?...bwhahhahahhah......ke eps sucking on that big di-ldo....
Thanks for proving me right dipshit. YOU'RE the one who stuck Michigan in with the southern states, not me. You say the south "dominates" and then you include Michigan. I'm not surprised that you don't see the stupidity in that.

You should try thinking with one of your organs that are above the waist. What a foul disgusting creature you are, I pity those who must come in contact with you. Now crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next act of abject stupidity.

Have fun storming the castle.......

Boggy Creek

#10221 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
We all are still waiting for you to explain how someone can today slander Alexander Hamilton- dead over two hundred years.
Really? You slander every human who has ever lived by your very existence. It disgusts normal sane people that the human race could produce a penis-fixated freak like you.

Who is this "we" you're talking about? How many voices do you have in your head?

Does Danny Boy know you're out of your crate again? Now hurry back to your peep hole behind the urinal in the bus station restroom.....

Boggy Creek

#10223 Nov 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
More childish stupidity. Like no one saw that coming. Not only are you one of the dumbest shitforbrains imbeciles on the planet, you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny too.

Now crawl back under your slimy rock and see if you can descend to even lower and more ignorant level with your next comment.

P.S. Learn to use the English language properly and try learning a little geography, you'll find it much easier to communicate, dumbass. Not that anyone is interested in anything you have to say.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Location hidden

#10224 Nov 15, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving me right dipshit. YOU'RE the one who stuck Michigan in with the southern states, not me. You say the south "dominates" and then you include Michigan.
You aren't the brightest bulb in the box.

"dominate"...

Location hidden

#10225 Nov 15, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You slander every human who has ever lived by your very existence.
Stick to what you know, Sissy: bring lonely truck drivers to happy endings for a low, low price at rest stops near your home.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10226 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
At least you are finally admitting that you slandered Mr. Hamilton, you propaganda spewing troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10227 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to what you know, Sissy: bring lonely truck drivers to happy endings for a low, low price at rest stops near your home.
And once again we see the FACT-LESS propaganda spewing troll at home in the gutter.

Location hidden

#10228 Nov 15, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are finally admitting that you slandered Mr. Hamilton, you propaganda spewing troll.
Here's your big chance, GayDavy: SHOW EVERYONE THE QUOTE!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10229 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your big chance, GayDavy: SHOW EVERYONE THE QUOTE!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
What? That you're a treasonous propagandizing troll? That would be redundant. For everyone knows that to be a fact already.

Boggy Creek

#10230 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the brightest bulb in the box.
"dominate"...
This from the moron with a head full of phallic images(among other foul nasty things)? Go figure.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... Aug '16 Mizike67 5
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug '16 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
More from around the web