Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
9,081 - 9,100 of 11,004 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Interesting...
I post poll results.
Dave posts over-the-top hyperbolic propaganda that in no way contradicts the poll results.
Thanks for showing that my post is serious and objective while simultaneously proving that you're fundamentally unserious.
U.S. Constitution, Article II of Amendment, "Restrictive" clause:

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

Why are you and your fellow treasonous trolls crying and screaming to have our right infringed upon? How much are your 'masters' paying you to attempt to betray your fellow citizens?
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"The law-enforcement support site PoliceOne.com has released the results of a massive survey in which “more than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals” were asked 30 questions about current gun control proposals. The results may surprise you.“Contrary to what the mainstream media and certain politicians would have us believe,” writes Police One Editor in Chief Doug Wyllie,“police overwhelmingly favor an armed citizenry, would like to see more guns in the hands of responsible people, and are skeptical of any greater restrictions placed on gun purchase, ownership, or accessibility.”."
http://www.nationalreview.com/the-feed/345198...
Vets to Cops: Bridging the gap between law enforcement and military veterans
close up image of soldier shoulder in fatigues and american flag patchOur military service members represent only 1 percent of our population, but they shoulder the responsibility of protecting our entire nation. When they return from their service in foreign lands, many need a new direction. The COPS Office is committed to supporting military veterans as they seek to transition into careers as law enforcement officers.
The 2012 COPS Hiring Program will make available $111 million directly to law enforcement agencies to hire, retain, and/or rehire career law enforcement officers in an effort to create and preserve jobs and increase their community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts. This year, any applicant requesting new hire positions will be required to hire a new officer who is a post-9/11 military veteran.
It’s their ability to work in teams, the capacity to adapt to challenging tasks and responsibilities, attention to detail, the drive to succeed, and a host of other skills and trainings that make transitioning service members and military veterans ideal for police departments. While veterans may come from different military occupational specialties, the skills acquired through service often complement the requirements needed to ensure a successful law enforcement career.
Where to start your search?
Many departments have been successful in recruiting military veterans....
http://cops.usdoj.gov/html/dispatch/06-2012/v...
Take a hike, traitor.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/have...

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
Oh look! Satan's Little Helper has escaped from the rubber-room again! LMAO!
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look! Satan's Little Helper has escaped from the rubber-room again! LMAO!
oh look... squachtard's video finally posted on you tube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look! Satan's Little Helper has escaped from the rubber-room again! LMAO!
squachtard getting laid again

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
squachtard getting laid again
"All afternoon the citizens continued the work of questioning every one on the streets. To-night hundreds of men are patrolling the streets. Every male citizen is armed, some with shotguns and others with a variety of pistols, revolvers and rifles...."

- The Sun, New York, Friday, July 13, 1917. Vol. LXXXIV.--NO. 316. Pg. 1 & 2.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you and your fellow treasonous trolls crying and screaming to have our right infringed upon? How much are your 'masters' paying you to attempt to betray your fellow citizens?
Yes, I get paid $125 for every post I make that criticizes gunners who post stupid shit. I'm doing this for money.

Lord, you're a dumbass.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues.

The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I get paid $125 for every post I make that criticizes gunners who post stupid shit. I'm doing this for money.
Lord, you're a dumbass.
"THE KU-KLUX.

"On the 19th ult., in response to a resolution of the House, the President sent in a message of information in regard to the status of the Ku-Klux in the south, which is worthy of note. Attorney General Akerman, himself a Southern man, made a visit to the State of South Carolina, to ascertain the truth by actual observation. A joint committee of Congress, civil and military officers on duty in the South, repentant and abjuring members of the Ku-Klux organization all give testimony of the murderous outrages which have prevailed there for a long time. Facts were never better proven in the world. A very cloud of witnesses certify to them. The object of these murderous combinations is to take political power out of the hands of the recently enfranchised masses. They really are the organization of another rebellion against the United States. They aim to carry elections in the interest of the Democratic party by terrifying, killing and maiming men who dare to vote contrary to their will. They aim and intend to take from the colored people the right to vote, to bear arms in self-defence, to have their children taught in public schools, and to accomplish step by step the degradation of tho black people of the South into a state of vassalage very similar to that of the slavery from which they have been so recently set free. Tho Ku-Klux Klan are not composed of the outlaws and villains of the South whom the people of character and standing set outside of their recognition. Men claiming to be the leaders therein lead and constitute these assassin bands.

"While our people are making a virtue of crying out for giving the right to vote and hold office to all ex-rebels, these fiends are instituting a reign of terror in order to secure to themselves political dominion by disfranchising the colored people of the South. The President must be sustained, or the battles of the war for the Union will have been fought in vain."

- The Andrew County Republican, Savannah, MO., May 10, 1872. VOL. I.--NO.29. Pg. 2.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look... squachtard's video finally posted on you tube...
You are possessed of a very pure and elemental stupidity. You should be proud, that kind of abject stupidity is rare. Most creature as stupid as you are eliminated by natural selection very early on. Now put your helmet on before you bump your head again. If you damage one more brain cell you'll be broccoli.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterans Today/
Does not count your BCD, GayDavy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are possessed of a very pure and elemental stupidity.
You stole it from someone else who was just a little sharper than you... one of your aliases...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

2ndAmRight wrote:
May 10, 1872
Waitress:...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top

... and spam...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not count your BCD, GayDavy.
The Plan of the People

"IN the United States our people have acted on a higher and better principle, that every man is a sovereign citizen having the right to bear arms, and that only a small percentage of the physical force is required in practical military service. Our principle has been to maintain only a small standing army, and to rely on the militia of the several States as a grand reserve that could be utilized, and within a short time efficiently organized for use in time of war. Yet all men between the ages of eighteen and forty-five could be made available in case of a serious war, such as the invasion of the country."

- Lieutenant General Nelson A. Miles, "The Most Efficient Army For Our Nation".[The Sunday Star No. 100.--No. 16,947. Washington. D.C., Sunday Morning. Febuary 17, 1907. Five Cents. Pg. 31]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
Febuary 17, 1907
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
"The Revolution found the negro
Q U I Z T I M E

• Nobody wants it or ever asks for it.
• It comes in different color wrappers but is always packaged in Arizona.
• No one ever eats it; it is the first item to be pushed to the side when eating the entree.
• Sometimes it is actually tasty, like 1% of junk mail that is really useful to some people.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Q U I Z T I M E
• Nobody wants it or ever asks for it.
• It comes in different color wrappers but is always packaged in Arizona.
• No one ever eats it; it is the first item to be pushed to the side when eating the entree.
• Sometimes it is actually tasty, like 1% of junk mail that is really useful to some people.
CDC Study: Use of Firearms For Self-Defense is ‘Important Crime Deterrent’

July 17, 2013 - 9:54 AM
By Alissa Tabirian

"CDC gun study

"President Obama signs executive order for CDC gun violence study.(AP photo)

"( CNSNews.com )–“Self-defense can be an important crime deterrent,”says a new report by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The $10 million study was commissioned by President Barack Obama as part of 23 executive orders he signed in January...."

"...The CDC’s findings - that guns are an effective and often used crime deterrent and that most firearm incidents are not fatal - could affect the future of gun violence research..."
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Here's the report, dipsh!t.

http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php ...

Tell me what page the report says firearms are an important deterrent.

Of course, I gave you a dozen links that told you the difference between slander and libel and you still were not able to tell the difference.

Or were you deterred by the fact that Alexander Hamilton has been dead for two hundred years.

No.

You know how to copy and paste dozens of times a day the same things you posted two days ago, completely irrelevant spam.

Wipe your chin, GayDavy: you're leaking DNA again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Of course, I gave you a dozen links that told you the difference between slander and libel and you still were not able to tell the difference.

Or were you deterred by the fact that Alexander Hamilton has been dead for two hundred years.

No.

You know how to copy and paste dozens of times a day the same things you posted two days ago, completely irrelevant spam.

Wipe your chin, GayDavy: you're leaking DNA again..

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
No.
Wipe your chin, GayDavy: you're leaking DNA again.
CDC Study: Use of Firearms For Self-Defense is ‘Important Crime Deterrent’

July 17, 2013 - 9:54 AM
By Alissa Tabirian

"CDC gun study

"President Obama signs executive order for CDC gun violence study.(AP photo)

"( CNSNews.com )–“Self-defense can be an important crime deterrent,”says a new report by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The $10 million study was commissioned by President Barack Obama as part of 23 executive orders he signed in January...."

"...The CDC’s findings - that guns are an effective and often used crime deterrent and that most firearm incidents are not fatal - could affect the future of gun violence research..."
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••