Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,003

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10155 Nov 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun fatalities continue to climb.
That is why you compare apples to oranges, you m/f c/s lying fraud.
Fraud- meaning you need to rotate your aliases, Shug.
And the FBI certain does not conclude- by any measure- that drops in violent crime have anything to do with gun ownership because- and here is the key- there is absolutely no connection.
Here's a picture for you, Fraud.
http://www.bloomberg.com/image/i3cs6F7hTHkc.j...
And WHY is that?

Oh yeah, it's because the f.b.i. removed many of the worst offending areas from the largest cities. And this whether incorporated into the major city's boundaries or not. And gave them their own "stats". Thus lessening the overall crime rates of the major city's metropolitan area.
SatanRules

Ashburn, VA

#10156 Nov 6, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHY is that?
Oh yeah, it's because the f.b.i. removed many of the worst offending areas from the largest cities. And this whether incorporated into the major city's boundaries or not. And gave them their own "stats". Thus lessening the overall crime rates of the major city's metropolitan area.
http://imageshack.us/a/img715/1866/crappyjob....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10157 Nov 6, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHY is that?
Oh yeah, it's because the f.b.i. removed many of the worst offending areas
Nope.

You have a mental illness.

The FBI did totals of everyone in the USA who died.

I can't help you don't like the numbers and think no one notices when you change FACTS.

Boy.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10158 Nov 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You have a mental illness.
The FBI did totals of everyone in the USA who died.
I can't help you don't like the numbers and think no one notices when you change FACTS.
Boy.
That's hilarious coming from you. Project much? And, I got your "boy" hangin'.
SatanRules

Apo, AP

#10159 Nov 6, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious coming from you. Project much? And, I got your "boy" hangin'.
I have yours hanging ... and it ain't pretty...

http://imageshack.us/a/img72/2277/colonixcolo...
SatanRulesToilet s

Wilson, NC

#10160 Nov 6, 2013
What happened to SatanRules when he found out Defensive Gun Uses way outnumber firearms murders.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff389/mus...

Location hidden

#10161 Nov 6, 2013
SatanRulesToilets wrote:
What happened to SatanRules when he found out Defensive Gun Uses way outnumber firearms murders.
It doesn't.

Bet this is as close as you can come to a cogent argument...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10162 Nov 6, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yours hanging ... and it ain't pretty...
http://imageshack.us/a/img72/2277/colonixcolo...
Yeah, especially since you have nothing to "hang", eunuch.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10163 Nov 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't.
Bet this is as close as you can come to a cogent argument...
And the police think differently:

"In addition, the survey asked,“On a scale of one to five — one being low and five being high — how important do you think legally-armed citizens are to reducing crime rates overall?”

"Three quarters of you (75 percent) answered either four or five, with more than 50 percent answering five.

"What would help most in preventing large scale shootings in public? The most popular answer among respondents – at 29 percent – was “more permissive concealed carry policies for civilians,” while 20 percent choose “more-aggressive institutionalization for mentally ill persons.”

"More armed guards/paid security personnel (16 percent) and improved background screening to determine mental wellness of gun purchasers (14 percent) were the other two preventative measures most selected in the poll.

"Clearly we have a majority of our gun carrying, member officers who feel that armed citizens are an asset in reducing violent crime and not a liability. This will be refreshing news for armed citizens who wonder about police attitudes in general on concealed carry.

"From all ranks, from Sheriffs and Chiefs on down, the vast majority (95 percent) say a federal ban on the manufacture and sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds would not reduce violent crime...."
http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-...
SatanRules

Los Angeles, CA

#10164 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially since you have nothing to "hang", eunuch.
not what you mom says....
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#10165 Nov 7, 2013
SatanRulesToilets wrote:
http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff389/mus...
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's funny as hell!!!
SatanRules

Los Angeles, CA

#10166 Nov 7, 2013
Louiston wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's funny as hell!!!
shouldn't you be at work?

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/8574/troughresi...

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10167 Nov 7, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
not what you mom says....
Oh no! You bumped your head again, didn't ya? You should wear that football helmet the Dr. gave you. Don't want to damage your brain..........anymore.....if that's possible.

Location hidden

#10169 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And the police think differently:
"In addition, the survey asked,
A survey is not a poll, dear.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10170 Nov 7, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't you be at work?
http://imageshack.us/a/img836/8574/troughresi...
"US murders by weapons

"Just like the UK, the United States has seen a long-term decline in crime, with firearms offences seeing a steeper fall than other crimes..."
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10172 Nov 11, 2013
Veterans poll: 91 percent back gun checks

The vast majority of veterans support universal background checks, a new poll shows.

According to a survey commissioned by the organization Vote Vets and the liberal Center for American Progress Action Fund, 91 percent of veterans support requiring “a criminal background check of every person who wants to buy a firearm, including 74 [percent] who strongly support it.”...
The poll, provided to POLITICO, also found that 61 percent of the veterans surveyed back banning high-capacity ammunition magazines, and 58 percent said they support banning assault-style weapons.

Those surveyed viewed the National Rifle Association favorably, 43-36 percent.

Eighty-five percent of veterans surveyed said it is “important” for leaders in Washington to address gun violence.

The same number said that “we can protect responsible gun owners’ Second Amendment rights while still making it more difficult for criminals and other dangerous people to obtain guns.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/veteran...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10173 Nov 11, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
The vast majority of veterans support universal background checks, a new poll shows.
According to a survey commissioned by the organization Vote Vets and the liberal Center for American Progress Action Fund, 91 percent of veterans support requiring “a criminal background check of every person who wants to buy a firearm, including 74 [percent] who strongly support it.”...
The poll, provided to POLITICO, also found that 61 percent of the veterans surveyed back banning high-capacity ammunition magazines, and 58 percent said they support banning assault-style weapons.
Eighty-five percent of veterans surveyed said it is “important” for leaders in Washington to address gun violence.
The same number said that “we can protect responsible gun owners’ Second Amendment rights while still making it more difficult for criminals and other dangerous people to obtain guns.”
Veterans Today

Saturday, April 6th, 2013 | Posted by Jim Fetzer

Why gun control is bad for America

“Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—‘I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States’”–Constitution of the United States

"In apparent violation of his Constitutional Oath of Office, President Barack Hussein Obama has been aggressively promoting gun control, including a recent appearance in Denver, CO, where there are reasons to believe that Colorado is going to be the pilot project for a nation-wide effort to secure universal registration as a step toward confiscation.

"I wish it were not true, but history has shown that, in case after case, tyrannical governments have adopted the policy of requiring gun owners to register their ownership of weapons as an essential step in their confiscation. Even Canadians have been appalled at the extent to which that has occurred in their own country, just as critics had predicted, right up until now, when it has abandoned registration.

"American Rifleman has published an article by Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D., J.D., in which he explained how Hitler’s use of firearms registration lists led to the confiscate of guns and to the execution of gun owners, which offers a powerful lesson, one that reveals why the American people and Congress should reject the registration of firearms by law-abiding Americans. As he observes,“The reason is plain. Registration makes it easy for a tyrannical government to confiscate firearms and to make prey of its subjects. Denying this historical fact is no more justified than denying that the Holocaust occurred or that the Nazis murdered millions of unarmed people.”

"In spite of the historic precedents of Turkey, Russia, Germany, China, Guatemala, Uganda, Cambodia and Rwanda, we have an administration that appears to be completely dedicated and systematically advancing an agenda that has the ultimate goal of depriving the American people of their ability to withstand the tyranny of our own government:... "
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/06/why-g...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10174 Nov 11, 2013
"The law-enforcement support site PoliceOne.com has released the results of a massive survey in which “more than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals” were asked 30 questions about current gun control proposals. The results may surprise you.“Contrary to what the mainstream media and certain politicians would have us believe,” writes Police One Editor in Chief Doug Wyllie,“police overwhelmingly favor an armed citizenry, would like to see more guns in the hands of responsible people, and are skeptical of any greater restrictions placed on gun purchase, ownership, or accessibility.”."
http://www.nationalreview.com/the-feed/345198...

Vets to Cops: Bridging the gap between law enforcement and military veterans

close up image of soldier shoulder in fatigues and american flag patchOur military service members represent only 1 percent of our population, but they shoulder the responsibility of protecting our entire nation. When they return from their service in foreign lands, many need a new direction. The COPS Office is committed to supporting military veterans as they seek to transition into careers as law enforcement officers.

The 2012 COPS Hiring Program will make available $111 million directly to law enforcement agencies to hire, retain, and/or rehire career law enforcement officers in an effort to create and preserve jobs and increase their community policing capacity and crime prevention efforts. This year, any applicant requesting new hire positions will be required to hire a new officer who is a post-9/11 military veteran.

It’s their ability to work in teams, the capacity to adapt to challenging tasks and responsibilities, attention to detail, the drive to succeed, and a host of other skills and trainings that make transitioning service members and military veterans ideal for police departments. While veterans may come from different military occupational specialties, the skills acquired through service often complement the requirements needed to ensure a successful law enforcement career.

Where to start your search?

Many departments have been successful in recruiting military veterans....
http://cops.usdoj.gov/html/dispatch/06-2012/v...

Take a hike, traitor.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10175 Nov 11, 2013
Interesting...

I post poll results.

Dave posts over-the-top hyperbolic propaganda that in no way contradicts the poll results.

Thanks for showing that my post is serious and objective while simultaneously proving that you're fundamentally unserious.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10176 Nov 11, 2013
Interesting...
I post poll results.
Dave posts over-the-top hyperbolic propaganda that in no way contradicts the poll results.
Thanks for showing that my post is serious and objective while simultaneously proving that you're fundamentally unserious.
U.S. Constitution, Article II of Amendment, "Restrictive" clause:

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

Why are you and your fellow treasonous trolls crying and screaming to have our right infringed upon? How much are your 'masters' paying you to attempt to betray your fellow citizens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Beware of bogus bucks Sep 1 Fait 1
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Aug 29 stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
•••

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE