Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
9,001 - 9,020 of 11,004 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why Washington, D.C., which has some of the most stringent 'gun control' laws in the nation.
It's bordered by states that have the least, StupidAzz.

You haven't been to DC so I will tell you: there aren't roadblocks to keep out the guns you are happy to sell to felons, wife beaters, terrorists, and complete strangers.

As we have stuffed up your azz a number of times already: laws don't prevent crimes, they provide punishments for sots like you who have that kind of moral turpitude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
And then there's N.Y.C. and Chicago, BOTH with extremely stringent 'gun control' laws:
And then there's the list of states which have lax gun controls that make up most of the top ten spots of homicides:
1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4
pre paid plans

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Come with your gun wrote:
Time to stand up for freedom, and RKBA!
www.allprepaidplans.com

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a patchwork of laws doesn't work - people just go outside the city limits and buy whatever they want. That's why a consistent national set of laws is necessary.
But what does this have to do with the NRA working to make it easier to bring guns into airports and to make it harder for TSA agents to search people for guns?
I mean, it's like you want to avoid the issue so you just asked an entirely irrelevant question.
Oh, that's right - you're Storage Unit Dave and you don't have the capacity for honest, rational debate.
Never mind. LOL!
There's NOTHING to "debate" O' treasonous sycophant. For: "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

It is >you< and your fellow treasonous sycophants that are the "entirely irrelevant" ones. But of course you lack the mental capacity to see that, much less acknowledge it.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there's the list of states which have lax gun controls that make up most of the top ten spots of homicides:
Totally and utterly IRRELEVANT, for: "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed." Which of course is part of the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. And there's NOTHING that the LIEberal treasonous sycophants will EVER be able to do about that FACT.

Your 'master' couldn't even pass any 'gun control' earlier this year. And, the demonrats stated they would get it passed by the end of this year. Well, guess WHAT, sunshine? It isn't even in the works. For the treasonous demonrats KNOW that they'll get ANNIHILATED in the 2014-16 elections if they even start talking about it. To bad for you and your fellow treasonous sycophants, eh?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've slapped the snot out of you, fraud.
No one is waiting for you to say you were wrong.
Yeah, you're a real legend alright,(in your own mind). The only "snot" you've ever "slapped" out. Is your dogs when it was stealing your last bone.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
State Total murders

California 1,790
Illinois 452
Maryland 398
New York 774
District of Columbia 108 (The state of Maryland borders D.C. on three sides)

Gee, those states with very strict 'gun control' measures don't seem to be faring that well. WHY IS THAT?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
There's NOTHING to "debate" O' treasonous sycophant. For: "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."
It is >you< and your fellow treasonous sycophants that are the "entirely irrelevant" ones. But of course you lack the mental capacity to see that, much less acknowledge it.
ROFLMAO!

Thank you for proving my point. I love it when you do that. Especially when you don't even know it. LMAO!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Thank you for proving my point. I love it when you do that. Especially when you don't even know it. LMAO!
Just as senseless as ever I see. Keep up the bad work, trash-can-dan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally and utterly IRRELEVANT,
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

~stomp stomp stomp~

MOMMY! tell barefoot2626 the list of states with the highest homicide rates is IRRELEVANT when I am talking about homicide rates! Especially since they are all states with poor gun co0ntrol regulations!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! His numbers are always better than mine!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."
~stomp stomp stomp~

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mommy! Tell Barefoot2626 that **MY** Second Amendment is what the founding fathers MEANT TO SAY!

That counts, right?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the words that Barefoot2626 got from the real one are extra!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

How The NRA Made It Easier To Bring Guns Into Airports
Over the last decade, the NRA has repeatedly lobbied against airport firearm restrictions. According to the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, states including Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin either expressly allow firearms in specific sections or only prohibit firearms in airports beyond checkpoints.
And in California in 2012, the NRA formally opposed Assembly Bill 2182, which would have required a person be arrested if they brought a firearm into the airport and ban them from entering in the future. The bill never moved from committee. More recently, bills introduced in Virginia, Georgia, and Ohio would allow people to carry their weapons inside.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/11/03/2...
The anti-gun lobby loves to introduce bills that, on the surface, look reasonable but hidden deep in the body of that bill is wording that would lead to prohibitions far beyond the proclaimed intent. Then the anti-gun lobby loves to portray those who opposed their sneaky attempt to slide one past the American people as "gun crazed maniacs" who oppose even the most reasonable gun control measures. The fact that the NRA, many hunting organizations, and intelligent individuals take the time to read those bills in their entirety and then oppose them based on their hidden agenda really pisses the gun-grabbers off. While I am not a member of the NRA and don't necessarily always agree with them....the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mommy! Tell Barefoot2626 that **MY** Second Amendment is what the founding fathers MEANT TO SAY!
That counts, right?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the words that Barefoot2626 got from the real one are extra!
No, the second amendment says exactly what it means. You may have all of the words but the meaning has completely escaped you. You are also the one attempting to add meaning that isn't there. The meaning was and is to RESTRICT GOVERNMENT from infringing on the right of the people and you are attempting to use it to give government power to restrict the people. You've got it totally backwards.......which, of course, is how you approach everything....arse first. Try again.......

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bordered by states that have the least, StupidAzz.
You haven't been to DC so I will tell you: there aren't roadblocks to keep out the guns you are happy to sell to felons, wife beaters, terrorists, and complete strangers.
As we have stuffed up your azz a number of times already: laws don't prevent crimes, they provide punishments for sots like you who have that kind of moral turpitude.
Please educate yourself on the People's Republic of Maryland and their gun grabbing laws.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
State Total murders
California 1,790
I think it's hilarious that MORONS are unable to understand why a state that has 39 million people in it would be at the top of a list when compared to a state with less than a million people.

How stupid could one be?

Put it tis way... so stupid that 2ndAmRight has to change his aliases on frequent occasions because of the stupidity he as accumulated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>The anti-gun lobby loves to introduce bills that, on the surface, look reasonable
While the gun gnutter lobby fights laws that makes sense for 90 percent of America.

Let's see: the majority of Americans insist all gun sales should require background checks, and NRA insists people should be able to sell guns to anyone they damn well please.

On the surface... it looks like the gun gnutters are wacko special interest lobby that are fighting a common sense law.

But on deeper examination... it looks like common sense and the gun gnutters are a wacko special interest lobby that are fighting a common sense law.

On the day that Adam Lanza- a gun gnutter- went into a public school and shot 20 children- many of them ten times or more, carrying a assault weapon with large capacity magazines so he didn't have to waste time reloading- the NRA was fighting a law which made it unlawful to carry firearms into public schools in Michigan.

Another law that looks like common sense to people who have common sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Please educate yourself on the People's Republic of Maryland
Why don't you grow up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, the second amendment says exactly what it means.
I guess that's why gun gnutters like to start in the middle of it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
You may have all of the words but the meaning has completely escaped you.
It hasn't escaped Justice Scalia or the Supreme Court whose quote has been posted here many dozens of times: that like all amendments, the can be restrictions on the Send Amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
The fact that the NRA, many hunting organizations, and intelligent individuals take the time to read those bills in their entirety and then oppose
The NRA opposes all of them, including laws that 90 percent of Americans support.

It is interested in keeping itself preserved, to always have a bogeyman for which that can collect money from saps which pays its board millions of dollars in salaries.

SAPS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••