Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10063 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He pulled out again, didn't he?
Wipe your chin, dear.
You tell me, he/she/it is your main squeeze.

Still fixated on all things phallic, eh? What a pathetically one dimensional way to view the world. Not to mention disgusting. Since you're no longer the "Queen of Lame" you can resume your place as the Princess of Filth.

Don't bother wiping, those stains are permanent.

Boggy Creek

#10065 Nov 2, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw did you know I was banging your mom when she was pregnant with you?....I paid her not say anything... DAMN...
do you remember seeing this head come at you when you were inside?
http://imageshack.us/a/img690/7515/081508pump...
butmuncher2626 is not my mother. I'd rather not hear the sordid details of your unnatural tryst but since you're both lower than whale shit, I'm forced to admit that you were made for each other. It's a match made in Sodom. Or was it Gomorrah? Or the restroom at the bus station?

Now crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next act of abject stupidity.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10066 Nov 2, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me, he/she/it is your main squeeze.
Still can't find someone to help come up with an original thought, eh, Squishy?

Cut down your aliases, don't spread yourself so thing, dear.

Location hidden

#10067 Nov 2, 2013
Squach wrote:
Still fixated on all things phallic, eh?
Maybe if you didn't have the old one-eye starting at you first thing in the morning you wouldn't be so hung up on it, Squishy?

You are the one who keeps bringing it "up".

Location hidden

#10068 Nov 2, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>butmuncher2626 is not my mother.
You thought your dad was in the service because she told you he was a man in uniform but it turns out he was working for the sanitation department.

Boggy Creek

#10069 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't find someone to help come up with an original thought, eh, Squishy?
Cut down your aliases, don't spread yourself so thing, dear.
Try again Twinkle Toes. You wouldn't know an original thought if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started to skull hump you. Now hop back in the sack, you don't want Satan's Little Helper getting lonely.

Boggy Creek

#10070 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought your dad was in the service because she told you he was a man in uniform but it turns out he was working for the sanitation department.
I know, you wish you had a dad instead of nine suspects. Attempting to denigrate those who actually have dads won't change it.

Location hidden

#10072 Nov 2, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Try again Twinkle Toes. You wouldn't know an original thought..
I see, you are showing your original thinking by talking about me talking about your original thinking...

eh, George?

The ocean called...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#10073 Nov 2, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw did you know I was banging your mom when she was pregnant with you?....I paid her not say anything... DAMN...
do you remember seeing this head come at you when you were inside?
http://imageshack.us/a/img690/7515/081508pump...
The only hole you've ever been in is the one leading to the cesspool.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10074 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you are showing your original thinking by talking about me talking about your original thinking...
eh, George?
The ocean called...
Your circular 'logic' reminds me of the swirl one sees in the toilet bowl after it's been flushed. Which coincidentally describes everything else that emanates from you.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10075 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say anyone who needs multiple aliases, bigot, doesn't have anything to say.
I understand you cannot refute anything I have said and are stuck posting this noise.
Wonder if there is a term for anything that goes beyond mere "lame"? If so, you certainly have attained it.

Location hidden

#10076 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hole you've ever been in is the one leading to the cesspool.
That's not what your wife called it... other than saying you couldn't fill it.

Location hidden

#10077 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Your circular 'logic' reminds me of the swirl one sees in the toilet bowl after it's been flushed.
Don't quit your day job, Shug.

You aren't going to sell too many clicks with this kind of witticism.

Location hidden

#10078 Nov 2, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I know, you wish you had a dad instead of nine suspects.
I know you wish you didn't get a birthday card from the Department of Sanitation.

And have that urge to take those broken lamps on the top of the cans and take home to fix.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10079 Nov 3, 2013
How The NRA Made It Easier To Bring Guns Into Airports

Over the last decade, the NRA has repeatedly lobbied against airport firearm restrictions. According to the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, states including Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin either expressly allow firearms in specific sections or only prohibit firearms in airports beyond checkpoints.

And in California in 2012, the NRA formally opposed Assembly Bill 2182, which would have required a person be arrested if they brought a firearm into the airport and ban them from entering in the future. The bill never moved from committee. More recently, bills introduced in Virginia, Georgia, and Ohio would allow people to carry their weapons inside.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/11/03/2...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10080 Nov 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
How The NRA Made It Easier To Bring Guns Into Airports
Over the last decade, the NRA has repeatedly lobbied against airport firearm restrictions. According to the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, states including Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin either expressly allow firearms in specific sections or only prohibit firearms in airports beyond checkpoints.
And in California in 2012, the NRA formally opposed Assembly Bill 2182, which would have required a person be arrested if they brought a firearm into the airport and ban them from entering in the future. The bill never moved from committee. More recently, bills introduced in Virginia, Georgia, and Ohio would allow people to carry their weapons inside.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/11/03/2...
Then explain why Washington, D.C., which has some of the most stringent 'gun control' laws in the nation. Also has one of the highest murder rates? And then there's N.Y.C. and Chicago, BOTH with extremely stringent 'gun control' laws:

FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/w...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#10081 Nov 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what your wife called it... other than saying you couldn't fill it.
More pathetic lame attempts at deflection, eh troll? Yeah, I guess that's what happens when you have no bearing, depth, substance or weight....

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#10082 Nov 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why Washington, D.C., which has some of the most stringent 'gun control' laws in the nation. Also has one of the highest murder rates? And then there's N.Y.C. and Chicago, BOTH with extremely stringent 'gun control' laws:
FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/w...
Because a patchwork of laws doesn't work - people just go outside the city limits and buy whatever they want. That's why a consistent national set of laws is necessary.

But what does this have to do with the NRA working to make it easier to bring guns into airports and to make it harder for TSA agents to search people for guns?

I mean, it's like you want to avoid the issue so you just asked an entirely irrelevant question.

Oh, that's right - you're Storage Unit Dave and you don't have the capacity for honest, rational debate.

Never mind. LOL!

Location hidden

#10083 Nov 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
More pathetic lame attempts at deflection, eh troll?
I've slapped the snot out of you, fraud.

No one is waiting for you to say you were wrong.

Location hidden

#10084 Nov 3, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why Washington, D.C., which has some of the most stringent 'gun control' laws in the nation.
It's bordered by states that have the least, StupidAzz.

You haven't been to DC so I will tell you: there aren't roadblocks to keep out the guns you are happy to sell to felons, wife beaters, terrorists, and complete strangers.

As we have stuffed up your azz a number of times already: laws don't prevent crimes, they provide punishments for sots like you who have that kind of moral turpitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct 16 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct 3 Bama Yankee 1
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns a... Oct 3 inbred Genius 24
Secret Service director resigns under fire Oct 2 Viet Nam Vet 1
Lawmakers rebuke Secret Service over White Hous... Oct 1 AVERAGE GUY 2
White House Breach 'Will Never Happen Again' Sep 30 Jeff Brightone 1
Prospect of tighter White House security touche... Sep 29 The Mad Man 1

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE