Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
8,761 - 8,780 of 11,004 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
If the following rules were always followed, 99.999% of all firearm accidents would be eliminated
Made up numbers mean nothing, azzhat.

PS: Most of gun fatalities aren't accidents

PPS: 100 percent of all firearm accidents would be eliminated if there were no firearms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting Barefoot2626..
Good thing.

I don't answer loaded questions, especially when people won't respond in kind.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I never "insisted" any such thing, you lying POS. Exactly the opposite. I have asked Dan repeatedly "how do we legislate responsibilty?"
And I keep reminding you that you keep asking "how do we legislate responsibilty?" and then insist that someone respond to your loaded question.

(PS: remember what I said about you being a spelling NAZI)

If you insist (and you do) that you have a 'right' to sell firearms to complete strangers- and you do- then I don't care if you never sell to complete strangers or you choose to sell to someone who has a FFL.

You are insisting you have that 'right' to sell to complete strangers.

Which means: felons, wife beaters, the mentally ill and terrorists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
Since the one and only time I have ever done any firearm business with a complete stranger was to trade a gun to a LICENSED DEALER, it really is a moot point, isn't it.
Nope.

If you never hanged anyone, but you were in the crowd, carry a torch, is it a moot point when you insist that you weren't the person who kicked out the stool?

It doesn't matter if you sold one gone, nine guns, or don't even have a gun.

Not if you insist you should have the right to sell to strangers.

And ESPECIALLY when you attend (and participate in the trafficking in) gun shows knowing that felons arenot only in the crowd but buying weapons.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing.
I don't answer loaded questions, especially when people won't respond in kind.
Wipe your chin.
Tell me why it is loaded, lefty, or are you waiting on Jay Carney to give you the talking points?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep arguing with positions I don't advocate and presenting "solutions" we've seen are meaningless.
How many of our 30 homicides a day are committed by the dangerously insane? How many are committed by criminals with a history of gun crimes?
You've never answered these questions. You've never even tried. You just try to turn it around and demand that I prove your case.
Why? Because you know your claims are complete bullshit.
You know it.
Damn Danny, those are THE EXACT QUESTIONS I ASKED OF YOU to start this conversation. I'm not the one who's attempting to do a turnaround. I will not be answering your bounce back questions, the onus is on YOU. Besides if I did answer in any way you'd just deny the source or attack my character etc. If you take the time to research the answers you'll find that I'm undeniably right or wrong. But you won't do that, will ya. The possibility that I'm right is too strong, too dangerous to your preconceived notions supplied to you by the liberal propaganda mill. So you see, it is YOUR claims that WE ALL know are complete bullshit. Try again....

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey Squash - look at all these criminals and psychos who shot people this week...
----------
Cleveland, Ohio -- A 29-year-old man showed up at the residence of his estranged wife and shot and wounded her before using the gun to kill himself about 5 p.m. Tuesday. The two were going through a divorce. The woman was listed in critical condition with a gunshot wound to the head.
Miami, Fla.-- Two men got into a heated argument at a restaurant about 5:15 p.m. Saturday and one of the men pulled a gun and shot the other man multiple times, killing him, then the shooter went home where he shot and killed himself.
Saluda, S.C.-- A man in his late 60’s and a woman in her early 60’s who were in a relationship were found fatally shot at the home of the man and police believe it was a murder-suicide. At this point the police do not know who was the shooter.
Fosters, Ala.-- A 52-year-old husband shot and killed his 51-year-old wife and her companion, a 52-year-old male, and then he used the weapon to kill himself just after midnight Sunday. The incident began when the husband confronted his wife and her companion at the companion’s residence and he then chased them in a vehicle as they drove away in a pick-up truck. The husband then ran them off the road and into a ditch. Police found the pair dead in the pick-up truck with gunshot wounds. The husband was found dead nearby.
Anadarko, Okla.-- A woman in her 40s was shot and wounded by her husband at their home before he used the gun to kill himself Sunday morning. The woman was struck multiple times in the chest and arm but she managed to drive her vehicle to get help at a relative’s home about a mile away. She was listed in critical condition.
----------
If only the leftist liberals wouldn't let these previously convicted criminals and violently mentally ill out of their cells. Because that's OBVIOUSLY the cause of all these deaths.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You have made up your mind that EVERYBODY must be punished for the acts of these individuals and there is NOT ONE WORD about how much of a threat these individuals were KNOWN to be before the incident occurred. I guess it just doesn't matter to you that a good percentage of them might be known repeat offenders or known mentally troubled individuals who, as a result of previous run-ins with laws that weren’t enforced properly, should have never gotten the opportunity to do what they did. Instead you would deprive everybody of the opportunity to exercise a constitutionally guaranteed right. Neither I nor millions of other law abiding gun owners had anything to do with the cases you list yet you still insist on trying to legislate against us and infringe on our individual rights. Try again Danny Boy.....you're still batting zero.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Danny, those are THE EXACT QUESTIONS I ASKED OF YOU to start this conversation. I'm not the one who's attempting to do a turnaround. I will not be answering your bounce back questions, the onus is on YOU. Besides if I did answer in any way you'd just deny the source or attack my character etc. If you take the time to research the answers you'll find that I'm undeniably right or wrong. But you won't do that, will ya. The possibility that I'm right is too strong, too dangerous to your preconceived notions supplied to you by the liberal propaganda mill. So you see, it is YOUR claims that WE ALL know are complete bullshit. Try again....
Dodge.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You have made up your mind that EVERYBODY must be punished for the acts of these individuals and there is NOT ONE WORD about how much of a threat these individuals were KNOWN to be before the incident occurred. I guess it just doesn't matter to you that a good percentage of them might be known repeat offenders or known mentally troubled individuals who, as a result of previous run-ins with laws that weren’t enforced properly, should have never gotten the opportunity to do what they did. Instead you would deprive everybody of the opportunity to exercise a constitutionally guaranteed right. Neither I nor millions of other law abiding gun owners had anything to do with the cases you list yet you still insist on trying to legislate against us and infringe on our individual rights. Try again Danny Boy.....you're still batting zero.
Deflect.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why it is loaded, lefty,
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but can't take it when it's thrown back in my face!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
...or are you waiting on Jay Carney to give you the talking points?
Loaded question.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but can't take it when it's thrown back in my face!
Ok, let me help you out here.(You can stop me when I am wrong)

Of course you believe in the unalienable right to life.

Of course you believe in the unalienable right to Liberty.

Of course you believe in the unalienable right to the Pursuit of Happiness.

So, now that those are set, we can move onto the heart of this debate.

You with me?

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dodge.
LMAO!
You should know.....it's all yours. Laugh all you like Danny Boy, the joke's on you. Everyone following this thread, with the exception of your protégés, knows who's doing the dodging. That would be you.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Vidor, Tex.-- A 5-year-old boy is dead after he accidentally shot himself with his 19-year-old babysitter’s gun while she was napping on Monday. The weapon had been left on a coffee table. The babysitter was arrested on a felony charge of abandoning or endangering a child.
Colorado Springs, Colo.-- A man handling a gun he thought was unloaded is dead after the weapon accidentally discharged and the bullet struck him in the upper thigh at an apartment about 4:45 p.m. Saturday.
Birmingham, Ala.-- A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in the side at an apartment about 2:45 p.m. Sunday after he found a handgun in his mother’s purse. The child’s injuries were described as serious but he was expected to fully recover.
Orlando, Fla.-- A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in both legs on Tuesday after finding a gun in his father’s bedroom. The child was listed in stable condition.
Vidor, Tex.-- A 27-year-old man accidentally shot his son in the thigh about 6:30 p.m. Monday as he was cleaning a handgun. The cylinder on the gun had jammed and when he could not clear it, he handed the weapon to his 59-year-old father and it discharged during the exchange. No word on the child’s condition.
Sauk Center, Minn.-- A 15-year-old boy was accidentally shot by another 15-year-old boy as the pair were duck hunting Sunday afternoon. The victim was treated for non life-threatening injuries to his back.
Whitemarsh Township, Penn.-- A 15-year-old boy suffered a graze wound to his head Friday when a gun he was showing to a friend accidentally discharged.
Redwater, Tex.-- A teenager checking a deer-feeder accidentally shot himself in the ankle about 5 p.m. Monday. No word on his condition.
Durango, Colo.-- On Friday morning, an investigator with the county sheriff’s office was accidentally shot in the leg when his gun fell out of his car and the weapon discharged when it struck the ground. No word on his condition.
Capitola, Calif.-- A 74-year-old man at a state beach campground accidentally shot himself in the abdomen with a handgun about 4:45 p.m. Monday. No one else was struck by the bullet. Firearms are not allowed in any California state parks and the man faces potential charges. He was treated and released from a local hospital.
Pope Valley, Calif.-- A 32-year-old man putting away his gun about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday accidentally shot himself in the hand. No word on his condition.
Chicago, Ill.-- A 31-year-old man was shot in the leg while driving his vehicle about 5:15 a.m. Monday. His condition was listed a stabilized.
Fort Wayne, Ind.-- A man accidentally shot himself in his right buttock about 2:45 p.m. Friday while re-holstering his handgun while in a handicap parking spot outside a pet store. No one else was struck by the bullet. The victim has a lifetime Indiana carry permit. No word on his condition.
Seneca County, Ohio -- A man cleaning his gun accidentally shot himself in his right leg above the knee on Tuesday. No one else was injured. The victim said the weapon belonged to someone else and he did not realize there was a bullet in the chamber. His injuries were not considered life-threatening.
----------
It's almost like voluntary gun safety training isn't working, isn't it?
Do I really need to ask the question again, Danny Boy???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You should know.....it's all yours. Laugh all you like Danny Boy, the joke's on you. Everyone following this thread, with the exception of your protégés, knows who's doing the dodging. That would be you.
Divert.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I really need to ask the question again, Danny Boy???
You might as well ask questions. You sure as hell have proven you don't have any answers.

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
You with me?
Oh look! Pat thinks he's being clever.

There's nothing funnier than watching a halfwit think he's setting a trap.

LMAO!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

<quoted text>
You might as well ask questions. You sure as hell have proven you don't have any answers.
LOL!
LMAO!!!
Lord knows you haven't answered any.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh look! Pat thinks he's being clever.
There's nothing funnier than watching a halfwit think he's setting a trap.
LMAO!
Oh look Dan is being his usual trollish self.

Please hush while the adults have a conversation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
You with me?
Ok, since we have established the above, lets go back to the post that started it all.
<quoted text>

MD Conservative wrote:

<quoted text>
When it's the criminal that is killed by a law abiding citizen exercising their Inalienable Right.
You don't have an inalienable right to kill people, bigot.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet.

PS: It's "who" not "that".
Still with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••