Explanation? When one exists.<quoted text>
yep, and you always seem to have some sort of explanation and excuse don't you....perhaps in a perfect world with just MENSA members allowed to handle guns you might have a case, but unfortunately we have morons like squachtard, maraudertard, huntcoyotetard and yourself to contend with.
and there has never been a shortage on morons on this planet....
Excuse? I make excuses for no one.
If the following rules were always followed, 99.999% of all firearm accidents would be eliminated (and it doesn't take a MENSA member to follow them, moron):
- Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Never point your gun at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use, or not under your direct control.
- Don't rely on your gun's "safety" (mechanical safeties can and do fail).
- Never touch the trigger on a firearm until you actually intend to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what's beyond it.
- Use the correct ammunition for your gun.
- If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, handle with care!
- Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting.
- Don't alter or modify your gun, and have guns serviced regularly.
- Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
(I made sure to use dashes instead of numbers so Barefoot would have a coronary.)