Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,003

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
Leo

Berryville, AR

#9569 Oct 22, 2013
Ha, Ha. G W Bush was the WAR President because his buddy, Cheney had the corporations that manufacturer weapons, and this worked perfectly. Remember - a lot of people called Cheney GW's Brain.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9570 Oct 22, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You lie again. This is the first thread where I had any communication with you and it was you who resorted to personal attacks
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it but I can't take it!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Location hidden

#9571 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree outing irresponsible parents
'outing' precious?

You think you have what it takes to be spelling NAZI, Sticky?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9572 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Repeat violent criminals and the mentally ill are a small fraction of shootings in this country. What about the other tens of thousands of shootings? Any suggestion to address those?
And if you follow the link I posted before, 67.5% of violent repeaters are rearrested for another violent crime within three years of release. If they are still a threat to society...why are turned back out onto the streets???

Location hidden

#9573 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
But you are dead wrong (pun intended) when it comes to educating children.
I said I think the adults should be held responsible not the children.

So when you finish laughing about how funny it is with the number of children killed by guns left around where they can find them, you explain why you think children should be held responsible.

Southeast Virginia

#9575 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not surprised you think two year olds getting shot and killed by their brothers is amusing.
Not in the least.
I'm not laughing, moron.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Children aren't responsible for what they do: this is recognized by every court in this land.
Putting aside they AREN'T responsible, there is even less expectation among the very young.
And when the NRA trots out a mascot as the "spokesperson"?
WHAT A F*KING JOKE!
http://www.robotronics.com/crimeprevention/ed...
PS: They have done studies that followed these NRA propaganda pieces that prove they weren't effective- that children picked up guns within hours of the NRA presentation.
Educating children is NOT a one time and their done deal, idiot. It is a constant requirement.

Southeast Virginia

#9576 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I think the adults should be held responsible not the children.
So when you finish laughing about how funny it is with the number of children killed by guns left around where they can find them, you explain why you think children should be held responsible.
I NEVER said the children should be held responsible, you f**king idiot. Still making up statements I never said. You and Dan must be sharing a brain.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9577 Oct 22, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, dead kids and teachers are simply the price we pay for your liberal "feel good" policies on crime and punishment. How many of your 32000 gun deaths are committed by repeat offenders? By someone on bail for another charge? By someone on parole or probation? By someone with known mental illness and violent tendencies? How many are suicides with multiple attempts? The second amendment has absolutely nothing to do with those individuals walking free among us able to kill others or themselves at will. Take those individuals out of the equation and the violence will be reduced drastically. Please try to be honest.
I don't know...how many?

Do you know or are you just pulling "facts" out of your ass again?

LOL!

Location hidden

#9578 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you directly, you lying POS. Keep dancing little puppet.
Where?

You're making that up. If it's true - prove it.

Bet you can't.

Bet you won't even try.

LOL!

Location hidden

#9579 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through this and you acknowledged the other discussions in the other threads. You are lying.
I notice you ran away from this little discussion, huh Squash?

Busted!

LMAO!

Location hidden

#9580 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said the children should be held responsible, you f**king idiot..
You don't remember making EDUCATION your first point, Sticky?

Here's a thought: Make the adult TOTALLY responsible.

A gun left where a child can touch it at any time: it's the ADULT'S fault.

Location hidden

#9581 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
If they are still a threat to society...why are turned back out onto the streets???
Have you stopped beating your wife?

Location hidden

#9582 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
But you are dead wrong (pun intended) when it comes to educating children.
Still waiting for the humorous angle you have on this- a two year old shot herself just the other day, put it to me in the way you thought it was funny.

Location hidden

#9584 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. educating the young,
First one.

Funny how you left out educating the adults that you say are responsible... though I can't remember you making such a statement.

A child is shot dead when he picks up his daddy's gun.

Who is responsible?

Putting aside the father.

Who would be next in line?

If people like you make excuses for people to allow hand guns to fall into the laps of young children, why aren't you held partially responsible?

Many argue for trigger locks and safes: do you want to pretend a trigger lock would not prevent these deaths?

Southeast Virginia

#9585 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for the humorous angle you have on this- a two year old shot herself just the other day, put it to me in the way you thought it was funny.
Never said it was funny, moron.

Southeast Virginia

#9586 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't remember making EDUCATION your first point, Sticky?
Here's a thought: Make the adult TOTALLY responsible.
A gun left where a child can touch it at any time: it's the ADULT'S fault.
And since when did educating kids make them responsible for anything, asshat??? Of course it is the parents who are responsible, and I have stated as much on MULTIPLE occasions.

Location hidden

#9587 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you follow the link I posted before, 67.5% of violent repeaters are rearrested for another violent crime within three years of release. If they are still a threat to society...why are turned back out onto the streets???
This doesn't answer the question.

How many annual shootings are committed by someone who shot someone before or have a history of violent mental illness?

Tell the truth - you don't know the answer, do you?

Southeast Virginia

#9588 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
First one.
Funny how you left out educating the adults that you say are responsible... though I can't remember you making such a statement.
A child is shot dead when he picks up his daddy's gun.
Who is responsible?
Putting aside the father.
Who would be next in line?
If people like you make excuses for people to allow hand guns to fall into the laps of young children, why aren't you held partially responsible?
Many argue for trigger locks and safes: do you want to pretend a trigger lock would not prevent these deaths?
You truly are a lying piece of f-ing shit. I have made NO EXCUSES for irresponsible behavior FROM ANYONE! The only people I am responsible for are myself and my family. I have thoroughly educated them on the safe handling of firearms BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT A RESPONSIBLE PARENT DOES. If trigger locks are all that they have available, and every new gun comes with one from the factory as mandated by law, then they should be used. I will ask you the same question I asked Dan......HOW DO YOU LEGISLATE RESPONSIBILITY??? If the kids have irresponsible parents, then they better be taught by someone on what to do, or it could end in disaster.

On a personal night:
I personally don't like trigger locks. They make the firearm useless in an emergency due to them taking so long to get off. I keep a loaded handgun in my nightstand at night, and it gets locked in a gun cabinet when it is not under my direct control, along with the rest of my firearms.

Southeast Virginia

#9589 Oct 22, 2013
"note" not "night"

Location hidden

#9590 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 436, post #9478.
GFY!
ROFLMAO!

Sorry, just because it wasn't a direct quote doesn't mean it wasn't an accurate summary of your position.

Try again, POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Beware of bogus bucks Sep 1 Fait 1
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Aug 29 stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
•••

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE