Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9549 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
You said less guns = less suicides.
Do you not remember telling me just a minute ago Japan had more suicides than did the USA?

I cannot help you cannot read English.

Now try to put this together: give the country of Japan- which has a much higher **INCLINATION** for suicides than most other countries, i.e., RATE of homicides- 75 million guns, would the number of suicides go UP or or down, or remain the same?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9550 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And denying that you lied
You told us that Japan had MORE suicides than did the USA.

Forget?
SatanRules

Winter Park, FL

#9551 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. educating the young,
2. leaving violent criminals in jail until they can PROVE they are no longer a threat to those around them,
3. leaving the violent mentally ill locked up until they can prove they are no longer a threat to those around them.
All good starters that will NOT infringe on the rights of the law-abiding.
and we don't do all those things, right?...you enjoy fabricating bull$hit don't you...and pretending you have potential solutions which have already been implemented years ago by society.......

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9552 Oct 22, 2013
PS: when you were wrong- you were wrong by around 6,000, and Dan was wrong by a few hundred, and since the 2012 final numbers aren't in: it may be 33,000.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9553 Oct 22, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You lie again. This is the first thread where I had any communication with you and it was you who resorted to personal attacks and name calling. Of course YOU described it as "using descriptors" so it wasn't name calling when YOU did it. You lie so much that you can't remember what you lied about. LMAO!!!
We've been through this and you acknowledged the other discussions in the other threads. You are lying.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9554 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And denying that you lied makes you even more of a liar, doesn't it. Especially when I specifically stated what you lied about.
You distorted what I said then claimed the distortion was a lie. You never found anything that I actually said that was untrue. You are lying.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9555 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. educating the young,
2. leaving violent criminals in jail until they can PROVE they are no longer a threat to those around them,
3. leaving the violent mentally ill locked up until they can prove they are no longer a threat to those around them.
All good starters that will NOT infringe on the rights of the law-abiding.
Thank you.

Repeat violent criminals and the mentally ill are a small fraction of shootings in this country. What about the other tens of thousands of shootings? Any suggestion to address those?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9556 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. educating the young,
The typical gun gnutter response: an ADULT gun gnutter leaves a loaded firearm out for a four year old child to pick up, which he does and kills his brother, and the gun gnutter and the NRA INSISTS it was the child's fault.

Here's a thought: make the4 ADULT responsible. Put the ADULT in prison for reckless homicide, five years or so.

It was proved a long time ago, young kids do not learn the NRA "education" of some silly-azz jackass in a chicken suit giving life and death lessons- something young children are not capable of understanding.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9557 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been saying all day - there's nothing to do about gun violence in the US. Dead kids and teachers are simply the price we have to pay for our Second Amendment rights. Anyone who attempts to reduce the level of gun violence is a Godless socialist communist libtard trying to turn the country into a police state.
What's your point? I'm AGREEING with your position.
No, dead kids and teachers are simply the price we pay for your liberal "feel good" policies on crime and punishment. How many of your 32000 gun deaths are committed by repeat offenders? By someone on bail for another charge? By someone on parole or probation? By someone with known mental illness and violent tendencies? How many are suicides with multiple attempts? The second amendment has absolutely nothing to do with those individuals walking free among us able to kill others or themselves at will. Take those individuals out of the equation and the violence will be reduced drastically. Please try to be honest.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9558 Oct 22, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, dead kids and teachers are simply the price we pay for your liberal "feel good" policies on crime and punishment
Dead teachers and kids are the price we pay for having idiots like you running around with firearms.

Especially when you insist you should be able to sell to firearms, and you don't want to consider the mentally ill as not being fit to own firearms.

And when you insist that anyone should be able to carry a firearm- even an AR-15- into a public school or a city bus.

If you are so inclined.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9559 Oct 22, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to follow me here....in fact to help I'll ask the questions one at a time.
1. Do we have the inalienable right to life?
Stil waiting for you to answer. I understand if you need more time.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9560 Oct 22, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Stil waiting for you to answer. I understand if you need more time.
You talking to yourself, Sweet Pea?

PS: someone that uses an alias -such as GenPatton- obviously without the permission of his family- reminds me of the Coors commercials that used John Wayne's image and "endorsement" though he not only never made such an endorsement, he refused to make them for most of his career.

You aren't fit to lick his boots.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9561 Oct 22, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
and we don't do all those things, right?...you enjoy fabricating bull$hit don't you...and pretending you have potential solutions which have already been implemented years ago by society.......
NO.....we don't do those things, dumbass.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9562 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us that Japan had MORE suicides than did the USA.
Forget?
I also admitted and corrected that mistake, didn't I, asshat?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9563 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You distorted what I said then claimed the distortion was a lie. You never found anything that I actually said that was untrue. You are lying.
I quoted you directly, you lying POS. Keep dancing little puppet.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9564 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical gun gnutter response: an ADULT gun gnutter leaves a loaded firearm out for a four year old child to pick up, which he does and kills his brother, and the gun gnutter and the NRA INSISTS it was the child's fault.
Here's a thought: make the4 ADULT responsible. Put the ADULT in prison for reckless homicide, five years or so.
It was proved a long time ago, young kids do not learn the NRA "education" of some silly-azz jackass in a chicken suit giving life and death lessons- something young children are not capable of understanding.
I totally agree outing irresponsible parents in jail for reckless endangerment. But you are dead wrong (pun intended) when it comes to educating children.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9565 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I also admitted and corrected that mistake, didn't I, asshat?
Gosh... what was there to admit, DNA stain?

I proved you wrong- again?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9566 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you directly, you lying POS.
As we know, you lying POS, you don't know what a quote is.

You insist you can take words that people say and make a new statement and insist that they said it.

Or insist that they were "thinking" it.

A QUOTE, Chuckles, is EXACTLY what a person says, exactly how he/she said it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9567 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
But you are dead wrong (pun intended) when it comes to educating children.
I am not surprised you think two year olds getting shot and killed by their brothers is amusing.

Not in the least.

Children aren't responsible for what they do: this is recognized by every court in this land.

Putting aside they AREN'T responsible, there is even less expectation among the very young.

And when the NRA trots out a mascot as the "spokesperson"?

WHAT A F*KING JOKE!

http://www.robotronics.com/crimeprevention/ed...

PS: They have done studies that followed these NRA propaganda pieces that prove they weren't effective- that children picked up guns within hours of the NRA presentation.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9568 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Repeat violent criminals and the mentally ill are a small fraction of shootings in this country. What about the other tens of thousands of shootings? Any suggestion to address those?
Total parolees at risk for reincarceration (those rearrested) in 2007: 1,248,337
Parolees actually returned to prison in 2007: 193,636 (only 15.5%)

A perfect example of our revolving door justice system and the reluctance of our judges to send repeat offenders back to prison.
Source: http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ppus07st.p... (Table 6)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... 33 min golly may 1
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec 8 Anonymous 1
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov '14 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov '14 Le Jimbo 25
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Oct '14 nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct '14 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web