Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
8,421 - 8,440 of 11,003 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9420 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a Second Amendment.
Have a right to defend ourselves.
Criminals die.
That's just how it is.
The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state that still leaves criminals armed and roaming the streets.
Right. There are only two options - 33,000 dead Americans every year or a Godless socialist communist police state. It's impossible to have anything in between and anybody who wants to try really wants a Godless socialist communist police state.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9422 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Red Rock, Ariz.-- A 20-year-old man accidentally shot and killed his 19-year-old girlfriend while trying to scare her with a gun as the two sat in his company work truck about 7 p.m. Monday. He thought the weapon was unloaded when he pointed it at the woman and pulled the trigger.
Violation of rule #1 (always treat a gun as if it is loaded). How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
San Antonio, Tex.-- A 23-year-old man apparently killed himself by driving his car off a cliff after he shot and killed his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend and a 27-year-old man at the woman’s apartment early Thursday.
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Garland, Tex.-- Police discovered the bodies of a couple at their apartment about 10:30 a.m. Friday and they believe the 54-year-old man shot and killed his 53 year-old wife before using the gun to kill himself.
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Kansas City, Mo.-- Last Friday, a 17-year old boy shot and killed his 37-year-old uncle inside their home after the two argued about the boy not doing enough chores around the house.
Why wasn't the gun locked up where the 17yo couldn't get access to it, Dan??? How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Florence, Ariz.-- A 27-year-old man was accidentally shot in the chest and killed Friday night at a home after he and three other friends were handling a gun and it discharged when one of them inadvertently pulled the trigger.
Another violation of rule #1 (always treat a gun as if it is loaded). How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
San Antonio, Tex.-- A 21-year-old man shot and killed his 22-year-old wife and then used the gun to kill himself. Their bodies were found in an apartment late Thursday, two days after friends heard them having a late-night argument. The couple was married about two weeks ago.
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
----------
We have a Second Amendment.
People will die.
That's just how it is.
The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state that still leaves criminals armed and roaming the streets.
How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9423 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. There are only two options - 33,000 dead Americans every year or a Godless socialist communist police state. It's impossible to have anything in between and anybody who wants to try really wants a Godless socialist communist police state.
Where did you get the extra 1,000 dead Americans from, Dan???
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9424 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. There are only two options - 33,000 dead Americans every year or a Godless socialist communist police state. It's impossible to have anything in between and anybody who wants to try really wants a Godless socialist communist police state.
Well taking away the suicides and the justifiable homicides...then we can work on the accidents, even thou they are at an all time low and still going down...then we need to work on the criminals...unless they are the ones getting killed which falls under justifiable...or even criminal on criminal crime.

"It's impossible to have anything in between and anybody who wants to try really wants a Godless socialist communist police state."

But you know that's not the case but refuse to listen. YOUR so called "gun safety" laws are anything but safety. So until your tune changes in that respect...you can GFY and your "gun safety" laws.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9425 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
better educated?...bwhahahahhahahahah ahahha..... good one moron.....you are obviously one serious dumb f-uk...you must be example of "BETTER EDUCATION" thru ignorance... time for your education...
The Army is meeting its recruiting goals partly by accepting more enlistees who lack high school diplomas, who have low scores on the military's aptitude test or receive waivers for criminal and medical problems.
Army documents obtained by NPR link the lowered standards to a drop since November 2001 in the number of men interested in joining up.
"They are trying to grow the Army during wartime, during an unpopular war, so some of the best recruits are deciding not to come into the Army," NPR's Tom Bowman tells Steve Inskeep.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
What are you laughin at dipschitt...?...you don't even have one...can't read...can't comprehend.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9426 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster has repeatedly said that gun violence is caused by criminals and psychos that liberals refuse to lock up.
Try to get up to speed on what's happening here before you butt in.
Then don't quote one specific post. Please learn some nettiquette (if that is possible).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9427 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Violation of rule #1 (always treat a gun as if it is loaded). How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
<quoted text>
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
<quoted text>
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
<quoted text>
Why wasn't the gun locked up where the 17yo couldn't get access to it, Dan??? How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
<quoted text>
Another violation of rule #1 (always treat a gun as if it is loaded). How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
<quoted text>
How could gun control legislation have prevented this, Dan???
<quoted text>
How do you legislate responsibility, Dan???
You're right. There's absolutely nothing that could have been done to prevent any of these shootings.

We have a Second Amendment. People are gonna die. That's just how it is. The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9428 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the extra 1,000 dead Americans from, Dan???
My mistake.

There are only two options - 32,000 dead Americans every year or a Godless socialist communist police state.

Better?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9429 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well taking away the suicides and the justifiable homicides...then we can work on the accidents, even thou they are at an all time low and still going down...then we need to work on the criminals...unless they are the ones getting killed which falls under justifiable...or even criminal on criminal crime.
"It's impossible to have anything in between and anybody who wants to try really wants a Godless socialist communist police state."
But you know that's not the case but refuse to listen. YOUR so called "gun safety" laws are anything but safety. So until your tune changes in that respect...you can GFY and your "gun safety" laws.
You're right. We should ignore all but the 30 gun homicides per day. All the rest are meaningless and there's nothing we can or should do about them.

We have a Second Amendment. People are gonna die. That's just how it is. The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9430 Oct 22, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't quote one specific post. Please learn some nettiquette (if that is possible).
nettiquette. LOL!

I directly and honestly responded to what was posted. Sorry that my response to someone else that had nothing to do with you didn't meet your standards of proper conduct on Topix.

LMAO!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9432 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the extra 1,000 dead Americans from, Dan???
Wishful thinking...from dancing in the blood of the innocent to further their own agenda...very sick on his and others part.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9433 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. There's absolutely nothing that could have been done to prevent any of these shootings.
We have a Second Amendment. People are gonna die. That's just how it is. The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.
Gees danny boy...you're getting a little over top don't you think...? Is your frustration level climbing...?...lol

Maybe you should bring barefool back.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9434 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
nettiquette. LOL!
I directly and honestly responded to what was posted. Sorry that my response to someone else that had nothing to do with you didn't meet your standards of proper conduct on Topix.
LMAO!
Deny and deflect.

Modus operandi confirmed.

when you wish to discuss this honestly please come back.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9435 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. We should ignore all but the 30 gun homicides per day. All the rest are meaningless and there's nothing we can or should do about them.
We have a Second Amendment. People are gonna die. That's just how it is. The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.
Really..?...is that what I said...?...lol

tsk...tsk...tsk...frustration level climbing...come on danny boy...get really pissed!!!...lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9436 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking...from dancing in the blood of the innocent to further their own agenda...very sick on his and others part.
Yes, anyone who laments the deaths of 32,000 of their fellow citizens is dancing in their blood.

They actually LOVE the fact that their fellow citizens are dying needlessly and really just want to advance a Godless socialist communist political agenda in order to implement the police state they so desperately want.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9437 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gees danny boy...you're getting a little over top don't you think...? Is your frustration level climbing...?...lol
I'm just joining you in your arguments against doing anything to prevent gun violence. Isn't that what this thread is for?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9438 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case....it is obvious Maraudertard has lost it.....they couldn't lower the standards to retard level, so he didn't meet the recruiting standards...
Awe...poor "little johnny" is having a fit...lol. "Little johnny"...I've already been there remember...?...qualified for that new, federal issued concealed carry permit. I'll come visit you soon...lol

You know...if you ask real nice...maybe they will get a waiver for you so you could join...you know, being a criminal and all.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9439 Oct 22, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..?...is that what I said...?...lol
tsk...tsk...tsk...frustration level climbing...come on danny boy...get really pissed!!!...lol
Yep, that's what you said. You dismissed all gun deaths except homicide.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9440 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anyone who laments the deaths of 32,000 of their fellow citizens is dancing in their blood.
They actually LOVE the fact that their fellow citizens are dying needlessly and really just want to advance a Godless socialist communist political agenda in order to implement the police state they so desperately want.
I know...actions such as yours really makes me sick.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9442 Oct 22, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny and deflect.
Modus operandi confirmed.
when you wish to discuss this honestly please come back.
How come every time I directly refute your accusations you make this claim? When you can't refute the facts you accuse me of denying and dodging them - when in fact I'm PRESENTING them to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Fri stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
Public-private survey finds cybercrime on the rise May '14 Cordwainer Trout 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••