Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9378 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did you serve, you lying POS???
Doubt you would answer honestly, not your forte.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9379 Oct 21, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt you would answer honestly, not your forte.
It stands to reason: if you want to ask a question from anyone else, you would lead the way by answering the question yourself first.

Without regard to response.

You dumzazz.

And as we know, answering the question doesn't end there, not for someone so comfortable in asking questions he himself refuses to answer.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9380 Oct 21, 2013
Another school shooting.

Time for the NRA to march on the school, demanding the right for other 13 year old children to come to school with guns to combat other children.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9381 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible relevance do you think your comment had in the first place?
Easy there kimosabe, my comment was directed at satan, not you, unless....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9382 Oct 21, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there kimosabe, my comment was directed at satan, not you, unless....
You are speaking to a couple hundred people.

You do know how it works here?

PS: Another school shooting.

Who are we going to blame for this?

I expect the NRA to have a rally insisting all 13 year olds should be allowed to carry in case this happens... well, when this happens... again.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9383 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Another school shooting.
Time for the NRA to march on the school, demanding the right for other 13 year old children to come to school with guns to combat other children.
Or, if we are going to swing to extreme's like your far-fetched example.

It is time for moveon.org , to organize the collection of all law-abiding citizens weapons.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#9385 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
no I haven't General Moron.... no everyone who serves is a hero and those who served in Vietnam and Iraq accomplished jack$-hit....I admire those who had a conscience and refused to serve and went to Canada and told the war mongers to f-uk themselves.....there are time and situations that demand defense of our country or ally..those two were not...
served honorably doing what exactly? invading a foreign country because some retard in the white house said he spoke to god....grow up moron....
You are certainly spawn of the devil. Your attitude and attacks are unprovoked, and generally unfounded. If that is what makes you happy, you drive on young man.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9387 Oct 21, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, if we are going to swing to extreme's like your far-fetched example.
FAR OUT EXAMPLE?

That a group of gun gnutters march on a school that was the site of a mass killing?

You don't get newspapers out in the cave you live in?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9388 Oct 21, 2013
GenPatton wrote:
It is time for moveon.org , to organize the collection of all law-abiding citizens weapons.
I'm sure you say they suggested it.

It seems the way with gun gnutters- they insist people who want a modicum of consideration for gun safety are blaming firearms.

I've been waiting for a couple years to see that quote.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9389 Oct 21, 2013
Two-year-old dies after accidentally shooting herself inside Fayetteville home

Fayetteville, N.C.— A 2-year-old girl died Saturday afternoon after she found a loaded handgun and accidentally shot herself, Fayetteville police said.

Officers responding to the home in the 2600 block of Graham Road found the girl at about 12:30 p.m. She was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, where she later died.

http://www.wral.com/girl-2-dies-after-being-s...

Unfortunately, according to conservative gun advocates, there's simply nothing that can be done about situations like this. It is simply a necessary side-effect to having a Second Amendment.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9390 Oct 21, 2013
Police search for motive in Nevada middle school shooting

Authorities have yet to figure out what motivated a 12-year-old boy to open fire at a Nevada middle school early Monday, killing a mathematics teacher and wounding two boys before taking his own life.

Kyle Nucum, a 13-year-old student at Sparks Middle School, east of Reno, told NBC News that the suspect “was pointing a gun at the teacher after the teacher told him to put it down” before the first shot went off.

In a separate interview, Nucum told the Reno Journal Gazette that he heard “a pop, like a loud pop, and everybody was screaming.”

“The teacher fell and everybody ran away,” Nucum told the newspaper.“We ran across the field to get somewhere safe, and while we were running we heard about four or five more gunshots.”

Police said the first shots were fired from a semiautomatic handgun at 7:16 a.m., just before classes got underway. First responders arrived at the scene in less than three minutes, police said.

The two wounded boys, who were originally transferred to a local hospital in critical condition, were later upgraded to stable condition with non-life-threatening injuries, Sparks deputy police chief Tom Miller said at a Monday afternoon news conference.

The slain teacher was identified by his brother as Michael Landsberry, 45, a former Marine and a member of the Nevada Air National Guard who last Friday celebrated his wedding anniversary.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/21/21...

This is sad and unfortunate, but again, nothing could have been done.

Having a Second Amendment means anyone can have access to guns and trying to prevent that is not only unconstitutional, it's an immoral violation of our natural rights.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9391 Oct 21, 2013
AG Holder: Number Of Mass Shootings In U.S. Have Tripled

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday the average number of mass shooting incidents has tripled in recent years.

Between 2000 and 2008, the U.S. experienced an average of five mass shootings every year. Since then the annual average has tripled, Holder said. So far in 2013, there have been at least 12, he said.

According to Justice Department figures on mass shootings, 404 people were shot and 207 people were killed from 2009 to 2012. From 2000 to 2008, 324 people were shot and 145 were killed.

In remarks to the annual conference of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the attorney general said that in the past decade, the Justice Department has helped train 50,000 front-line officers, more than 7,000 on-scene commanders and over 3,000 local, state and federal agency heads on how to respond to active shooters.

To disrupt planned shootings and other attacks, the FBI's Behavioral Threat Assessment Center works every day with local police and other levels law enforcement to assess people who may be contemplating violence. Since 2011, the center has reported hundreds of successful disruptions, including an anticipated 150 this year alone, Holder said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ag-holder-n...

While some treasonous un-American socialist communist libtards foolishly think that there are ways to prevent this sort of thing from happening, real patriots know that any attempt to stop it would be both unconstitutional and a violation of man's natural rights. Any and every law that impacts gun violence in the US is an unconstitutional infringement on THEIR rights.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9392 Oct 21, 2013
A video of a responsible law abiding citizen exercising his God-given right to defend himself with a gun.

----------

CHARDON -- A dramatic confrontation between a man and his ex-wife's boyfriend ends with the man accidentally shooting his current wife in the back.

The exchange and shooting last August 25, are all captured on cell phone video. The video and incident reports were just released, exclusively to Channel 3 News this week.

Geauga County Sheriff's deputies say Tony Molchak, of Solon, was dropping off his daughter at his ex-wife's home on Clark Rd. in Chardon Twp. He argued with Gary Schussler, the boyfriend of ex-wife, Diane Molchak, on the front lawn.

The video, shot by Molchak's current wife, Shelley, shows Molchak throwing the first punch at Schussler.

Schussler then pulls a gun from a back holster. He's seen in the video, kicking Shelley Molchak and her cell phone. As the two men scuffle, Schussler drops his gun, and Molchak seizes on the opportunity.

"I got the gun now!" Molchak is heard saying.

But Molchak accidentally fires the cocked and loaded gun, shooting his own wife in the back. She was flown to MetroHealth Medical Center with a collapsed lung.

Schussler's attorney defends his client's right to pull a gun while on his property.

"He [Molchak] came on my client's property, and my client did what he had to do to protect himself," said attorney Michael Peterson.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/318375/3/Cha...

We have a Second Amendment.

People die.

That's just how it is.

The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9393 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did you serve, you lying POS???
USS Trippe (FF-1075)
USS Puget Sound (AD-38)

1986-1992

So where did you serve, you lying POS???

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9394 Oct 22, 2013
Police: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder in midst of crime spree
Kansas City, Mo. 09/05/13
A man was at home asleep with his wife and child in their Kansas City, Mo. home when the family was awakened by a suspicious noise. The man retrieved a shotgun, went to investigate, and discovered a burglar who had broken into the home’s garage. The homeowner fired at the intruder, killing him. The shooting ended a lengthy crime spree perpetrated by the burglar that included the theft of three cars, one by a carjacking at gunpoint, and another burglary.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23334501/police-in...

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9395 Oct 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
A video of a responsible law abiding citizen exercising his God-given right to defend himself with a gun.
----------
CHARDON -- A dramatic confrontation between a man and his ex-wife's boyfriend ends with the man accidentally shooting his current wife in the back.
The exchange and shooting last August 25, are all captured on cell phone video. The video and incident reports were just released, exclusively to Channel 3 News this week.
Geauga County Sheriff's deputies say Tony Molchak, of Solon, was dropping off his daughter at his ex-wife's home on Clark Rd. in Chardon Twp. He argued with Gary Schussler, the boyfriend of ex-wife, Diane Molchak, on the front lawn.
The video, shot by Molchak's current wife, Shelley, shows Molchak throwing the first punch at Schussler.
Schussler then pulls a gun from a back holster. He's seen in the video, kicking Shelley Molchak and her cell phone. As the two men scuffle, Schussler drops his gun, and Molchak seizes on the opportunity.
"I got the gun now!" Molchak is heard saying.
But Molchak accidentally fires the cocked and loaded gun, shooting his own wife in the back. She was flown to MetroHealth Medical Center with a collapsed lung.
Schussler's attorney defends his client's right to pull a gun while on his property.
"He [Molchak] came on my client's property, and my client did what he had to do to protect himself," said attorney Michael Peterson.
http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/318375/3/Cha...
We have a Second Amendment.
People die.
That's just how it is.
The only other option is a Godless socialist communist police state.
So you have listed four cases of irresponsible/illegal behavior that resulted in wrongful injury/death. There are four individuals who are responsible for those acts. What do those four individuals have to do with the millions of safe and responsible gun owners out there? People die because leftist liberals refuse to hold the criminal/negligent/psycho individuals responsible for their actions choosing to lash out at the honest law abiding public instead. That's just how it is.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9396 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Missouri liquor store clerk, veteran thwarts robbery
MARIONVILLE, Mo. 09/04/13

Jon Lewis Alexander spent 30 years in the military, was a prison guard, private investigator and once helped extradite federal prisoners.

With that background, Alexander, 54, was unimpressed when a man walked into a liquor store in southwest Missouri where he worked, pulled out a handgun and demanded money.

Store video shows Alexander calmly pushed the gun aside and drew his Walther PPX 9 mm handgun, pointed it at the would-be robber’s mouth and watched as the man backed away and ran out of the store.

(with video) http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Armed-Missouri...

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9397 Oct 22, 2013
Pizza delivery man shoots, kills attempted robbery suspect
Brevard County, FL 08/24/13

A pizza delivery man shot and killed an armed suspect who tried to rob him in a hotel parking lot late Friday night, according to Brevard County deputies.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/pizza-del...

As the saying goes......don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9398 Oct 22, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So you have listed four cases of irresponsible/illegal behavior that resulted in wrongful injury/death. There are four individuals who are responsible for those acts. What do those four individuals have to do with the millions of safe and responsible gun owners out there? People die because leftist liberals refuse to hold the criminal/negligent/psycho individuals responsible for their actions choosing to lash out at the honest law abiding public instead. That's just how it is.
Which shooter was a psycho criminal who liberals had previously refused to punish? The 2 year old girl? The 13 year old middle school student? The guy who shot his wife?

You make yourself look foolish and unserious on this subject when you claim that psycho criminals are responsible for gun violence in the US when that so obviously isn't the case.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9399 Oct 22, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Police: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder in midst of crime spree
Kansas City, Mo. 09/05/13
A man was at home asleep with his wife and child in their Kansas City, Mo. home when the family was awakened by a suspicious noise. The man retrieved a shotgun, went to investigate, and discovered a burglar who had broken into the home’s garage. The homeowner fired at the intruder, killing him. The shooting ended a lengthy crime spree perpetrated by the burglar that included the theft of three cars, one by a carjacking at gunpoint, and another burglary.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/23334501/police-in...
Armed Veteran wrote:
Armed Missouri liquor store clerk, veteran thwarts robbery
MARIONVILLE, Mo. 09/04/13
Jon Lewis Alexander spent 30 years in the military, was a prison guard, private investigator and once helped extradite federal prisoners.
With that background, Alexander, 54, was unimpressed when a man walked into a liquor store in southwest Missouri where he worked, pulled out a handgun and demanded money.
Store video shows Alexander calmly pushed the gun aside and drew his Walther PPX 9 mm handgun, pointed it at the would-be robber’s mouth and watched as the man backed away and ran out of the store.
(with video) http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Armed-Missouri...
Armed Veteran wrote:
Pizza delivery man shoots, kills attempted robbery suspect
Brevard County, FL 08/24/13
A pizza delivery man shot and killed an armed suspect who tried to rob him in a hotel parking lot late Friday night, according to Brevard County deputies.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/pizza-del...
As the saying goes......don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
I know. Excellent argument.

Dead children and school teachers are just fine because sometimes people use guns for self-defense.

If people sometimes use guns to defend themselves, there's absolutely nothing we can do about dead teachers and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Tue nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct 16 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct 3 Bama Yankee 1
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns a... Oct 3 inbred Genius 24
Secret Service director resigns under fire Oct 2 Viet Nam Vet 1
Lawmakers rebuke Secret Service over White Hous... Oct 1 AVERAGE GUY 2
White House Breach 'Will Never Happen Again' Sep 30 Jeff Brightone 1

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE