Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
8,341 - 8,360 of 11,004 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess yu can bring up Japan when you want to and you are the one that insists on comparing apples to oranges.
Funny: you otherwise really know you'r fruit.
I haven't been the one to "bring it up", just the one who exposes it for the illogical comparison that it is when someone else brings it up. Try again....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been the one to "bring it up",.
Liar, liar, frilly panties on fire, Squishy!
FormerParatroope r

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not require background checks for gun sales, then you support sales to complete total strangers.
Do let me know how you would know if someone was a felon by looking at him.
Since I said I support fixing the background check system, and have said several times, your continued assertion is a lie.
FormerParatroope r

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't put in the ante, you don't see the cards.
If you are still posting, you did not put up the ante.
I met the ante, and your saying before you posted the evidence would logically support that. Why would I not post since you failed to produce your evidence. I know you are you this stupid.
FormerParatroope r

Buffalo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Actually meant say u know your NOT that stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I said I support fixing the background check system,
You either support calls to invoke universal background check for all gun sales or you don't.

Black or white.

If you don't then when I point out that you don't, then I would be right, and you would be a liar if you pretended otherwise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I met the ante,
You didn't.

I've moved on.
SATANISGOD

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, we did give one officer house arrest for his role in killing over 500 mostly women and children in Mai Lai.
true, that was a blatant war crime and a token reprimand.... I meant the whole war was a total waste...fed the whole war machine and generated a lot money for the war mongers...
Tray

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb f-uk... hospitals cannot refuse someone who is ill .....you will pay for it either via Medical or welfare....get one from your mom's basement....
and exactly why are the uninsured jamming the lines to get insurance, dipf-uck?... All of europe and Canada have made it work just fine....
idiots like you made the same arguments when social security was instituted years ago... MORON...
let me guess, is social security being forced on you as well....
Well idiot step into an emergency room with cancer and see if you get treatment. Hospitals ONLY have to stabilize a patient not cure them or even treat them. In case you missed it medicaid and social security are both broke because the government has constantly withdrawn the money from them for OTHER reasons not related to retirement or medical. That is called a pyramid scheme and is always doomed to fail. Just as Obamacare requires more healthy young people to pay in than older sick people draw out to keep functioning. Of course part of the law (READ IT IDIOT) allows the government to use the surplus money in it however they want. If you are going to keep posting on here the least you could do is know what you are talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
In case you missed it medicaid and social security are both broke
Neither are broke, you stupid *king idiot.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You either support calls to invoke universal background check for all gun sales or you don't.
Black or white.
If you don't then when I point out that you don't, then I would be right, and you would be a liar if you pretended otherwise.
I made my statement.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't.
I've moved on.
You lie, you duck and dodge. No problem. The proof is on line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I made my statement.
Yes: that you support the 'right' for people to sell firearms to complete total strangers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie, you duck and dodge.
I jam it up your azz, PoopDeck.

Bend over slowly.

Either you support universal background check or you don't.

Simple enough.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over slowly.
Simple enough.
Hey dopy. Drain all of the semen from your skull and maybe you'll have some cogent thoughts. The fact that someone does not support your stupid ineffectual gun control measures in no way indicates the they endorse arming felons. Not supporting the wrong action does not equal supporting no action. Simple enough. Try again.......
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over slowly.
Simple enough.
The lack of maturity you display is constant.

I have made it clear what I support in a clear and concise manner. I have even offered ways to increase the security of society and to keep firearms from the wrong people. All you have done is degrade yourself and have offered nothing to better society.

Grow up, become part of the solution.
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
any loss of life is regrettable .. including all animal life... yet you seem to disregard the fact the direct relationship between easy access of weapons and gun homicides....you are more concerned about some idiotic perceived rights on a piece of paper written two hundred years because you are uncomfortable with your manhood...
_
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You disregard the direct relationship between the mind of a killer and homicides. You're more concerned about some idiotic notion that if you restrict guns the killers will just give up. You'd rather let the killing continue by not confronting the real problem, the bad guys. In your abject cowardice you lash out at the wrong people.
BTW, that 200 year old document that you love to spit on is the ONLY reason (along with all of those who've defended it for the last 200 + years) you are speaking freely on this forum. Not only are you a coward, you're an ingrate as well.
_
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
really fu-ktard.... they must not have any bad buys in japan or australia...seems the gun homicides stopped when the guns went away... hmmmm.... so much for your logic.....make sure you wipe
those who defended it ??? exactly who and when is that we defended it.. when we invaded Vietnam or when we invaded Iraq?
Still the patriotic moron, eh squachtard....
Satanlives/Satanisgod has got to be the dumbest MFer on the planet!!! Has anyone read what this moron wrote? His statements and perception of American history is in short, bat sh!t crazy! There are no other words for it. I hope all of you other crazy leftist take this guy in as your leader! I sincerely hope he continues to speak like this everywhere! Someone get this guy a podium. Let him speak for ALL liberals. Let him speak at Veterans Hospitals, Charities, VFW parades, retirement homes, concerts, fire halls or bingos. I hope he continues to represent you on this forum as the “Standard” of liberals everywhere.
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over slowly.
Simple enough.
Is that your way of "Hitting" on another guy with a rape?
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over slowly.
Simple enough.
That is also just weird. I'm sure you enjoy it and enjoy it often but I've always thought that the whole gay marriage would lead to stuff like this.
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
and you must be speaking for all dip$hit moron hillbillys...you actually think politicians mean everything they say at the veterans hospitals, VFW parades and retirements, etc... when they are courting votes... then you must one serious dumb Fu-ktard..
Who said anything about politicians? I was talking about YOU! And once again YOU make yourself look like the dumbass that we all knew you were. Keep inserting foot in mouth. I love shoveling your bullshit back in your mouth. Were you always this dumb and weak minded? I think that all it takes is for someone who can't think for themselves to be a liberal. Someone like you who believes that it’s ok for politicians to lie to you. Someone who can't think for themselves or they're too lazy to find out what the truth is. Keep getting spoon fed your daily liberals dose of stupidity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••