Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11003 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9274 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Continual insults does your argument nothing.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but Barefoot2626 keeps throwing it back in my face!

WAHHHHHHHHHHH! mAKE HIM STOP~
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9275 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting: where oh where is that proof someone is blaming the object for what the gun gnutter did.
You want to sell a gun to a felon- you insist you have that right- I am not going to put your guns in jail, gun gnutter.
You mean like those on here that use to claim guns went off by themselves? I'm pretty sure you remember which side you were on.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9276 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but Barefoot2626 keeps throwing it back in my face!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! mAKE HIM STOP~
Get well soon
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9277 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give two sh!ts about the lives of the innocent or your wouldn't keep insisting you have the right to sell deadly weapons to complete and total strangers.
So shut your lying hole.
Where did I ever insist that? Let's see the source. Proved your lie once. Is this the 2nd?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9278 Oct 19, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
any loss of life is regrettable .. including all animal life... yet you seem to disregard the fact the direct relationship between easy access of weapons and gun homicides....you are more concerned about some idiotic perceived rights on a piece of paper written two hundred years because you are uncomfortable with your manhood...
You disregard the direct relationship between the mind of a killer and homicides. You're more concerned about some idiotic notion that if you restrict guns the killers will just give up. You'd rather let the killing continue by not confronting the real problem, the bad guys. In your abject cowardice you lash out at the wrong people.

BTW, that 200 year old document that you love to spit on is the ONLY reason (along with all of those who've defended it for the last 200 + years) you are speaking freely on this forum. Not only are you a coward, you're an ingrate as well.

Location hidden

#9279 Oct 19, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like those on here that use to claim guns went off by themselves?
I mean the liars like you who insist "those here" claim guns go off by themselves but when challenged directed and repeatedly: you can't find them because you are a m/f c/s congenital liar.

Location hidden

#9280 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Get well soon
Get a job!

Location hidden

#9281 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I ever insist that? Let's see the source. Proved your lie once. Is this the 2nd?
If you insist that there should be background checks- like the other 90 percent of Americans- I missed it.

You show us the link and I'll apologize.

Of course, I've posted challenge to you directly before and you chicken out and then you insisted I should prove it anyway.

Where is your post supporting universal background checks?

Location hidden

#9282 Oct 19, 2013
Squach wrote:
BTW, that 200 year old document that you love to spit on is the ONLY reason (along with all of those who've defended it for the last 200 + years)
Not only can you not count, you can't read, and you haven't lifted a finger to defend it.

And we both know it, Squishy.

Wipe your chin, shug.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9283 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insist that there should be background checks- like the other 90 percent of Americans- I missed it.
You show us the link and I'll apologize.
Of course, I've posted challenge to you directly before and you chicken out and then you insisted I should prove it anyway.
Where is your post supporting universal background checks?
Still telling lies? You said you posted the evidence, I showed you where you said, and you are still lying.

As for my support for a background check, look it up yourself since I have already posted you in what I support.

But that is nothing more than your unsuccessful dodge about you lie.

BTW, I have a job. Maybe if I have a project near you I can show how about RF Shielding and how it benefits those who need certain medical testing. Just watch where topix shows my location is, let me know and I will show you that you are wrong again about me. Maybe you will learn something.

Location hidden

#9284 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Still telling lies? You said you posted the evidence
And I have moved on, SpoogeSponge.

I figure if you aren't willing to back anything up you say, you aren't worth the time for me to complete the sentence that I am

Location hidden

#9285 Oct 19, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like those on here that use to claim guns went off by themselves?
Still waiting...
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9286 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure if you aren't willing to back anything up you say, you aren't worth the time for me to complete the sentence that I am
No, you have only avoided admitting you lied.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9287 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did back it up.... I posted exactly where you lied. As for your background Check question, you can look it up. Not only did I discuss with you, but with Dan as well. The burden is not for me to prove anything, you insist I made certain statements, your burden us to provide proof. Unless of course you know you are lying again, then of course you want me to prove what you claim I said.

Location hidden

#9288 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have only avoided admitting you lied.
You have only avoided admitting you had sex with the Cub Scout who came buy with chocolate bars trying to earn money for summer camp..

Location hidden

#9289 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did back it up.... I posted exactly where you lied.
You haven't.

You are full of cr@p.

You can roll around and stomp your feet all you like.

Location hidden

#9290 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
As for your background Check question, you can look it up.
Looking it up is not needed.

Either you support background checks, or you support the current system: you support selling guns to complete total strangers, including gun shows where people who cannot buy guns legally swarm.
SATANISGOD

Winter Park, FL

#9291 Oct 19, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You disregard the direct relationship between the mind of a killer and homicides. You're more concerned about some idiotic notion that if you restrict guns the killers will just give up. You'd rather let the killing continue by not confronting the real problem, the bad guys. In your abject cowardice you lash out at the wrong people.
BTW, that 200 year old document that you love to spit on is the ONLY reason (along with all of those who've defended it for the last 200 + years) you are speaking freely on this forum. Not only are you a coward, you're an ingrate as well.
really fu-ktard.... they must not have any bad buys in japan or australia...seems the gun homicides stopped when the guns went away... hmmmm.... so much for your logic.....make sure you wipe

those who defended it ??? exactly who and when is that we defended it.. when we invaded Vietnam or when we invaded Iraq?

Still the patriotic moron, eh squachtard....

Location hidden

#9292 Oct 19, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
As for your background Check question, you can look it up.
It doesn't exist.

You insist that Santa Claus exist and for proof you insist I have to look it up and see for myself.

If I were you, I would be embarrassed to say aloud that I did not support universal background checks for gun sales either.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9293 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only avoided admitting you had sex with the Cub Scout who came buy with chocolate bars trying to earn money for summer camp..
Did the seminar group you work for teach you to post ignorant things like that? Your group should learn more effective techniques because the technique you are using does nothing for your argument. The one thing it does is expose the immaturity of a supposed adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House votes to overhaul the Secret Service Jul '15 Moliner 1
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... May '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr '15 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr '15 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr '15 Righteous 31
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr '15 fedupwiththemess 1
More from around the web