Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9255 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have won a cigar.
Good to hear from you again! Hope you've been well.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9258 Oct 18, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow... you are seriously fu-cked up.... go take a course in statistics moron...
Alas... 97 percent of tea baggers prefer to dwell in their own ignorance, and the remaining three percent are on the waiting list because they heard it was free.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9260 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can never find the quote you need to back up anything you say, liar.
The way it works, Shug, is I throw money in the pot, and either you put money in the pot, or you fold.
You folded.
Buck buck buckallllllllllllllllllllllll!
I don't show my hand after you fold, ya P*.
http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/TT2PK56QHFSQ7...

Start here. And look at the previous pages.
You clearly insist you posted your evidence.
When I asked where it was, no reply.

What say you?
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9261 Oct 18, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow... you are seriously fu-cked up.... go take a course in statistics moron...
I wasn't speaking of statistics, I was speaking to the loss of life. You know that.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9262 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby.
If you get down to one alias and then register it, you don't have that problem.
Since you are clueless, let me give you a clue.... It was a registered account. And this is the only name I post under.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9263 Oct 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear from you again! Hope you've been well.
All is well. Hope you and yours is well.

Location hidden

#9265 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Start here.
Start here: If you want to make someone a bet and you chicken out, don't expect them to post proof.

Expect them to point at you and call you a worthless chickensh!t ball-less spunk-coated P*.

Okay, Shug?

Location hidden

#9266 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are clueless, let me give you a clue.... It was a registered account. And this is the only name I post under.
So far, that would be TWO - that you admit to- and if you hadn't left your laptop in the freeway rest stop no one would have hacked your account, Sweet Pea.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9267 Oct 18, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
any loss of life is regrettable .. including all animal life... yet you seem to disregard the fact the direct relationship between easy access of weapons and gun homicides....you are more concerned about some idiotic perceived rights on a piece of paper written two hundred years because you are uncomfortable with your manhood...
Where is the fault when someone is killed by a firearm? Is it the firearm, or is it the person who used it?

The direct relationship is the person. Whether that person uses a firearm, or another object, it is still the person. Blaming the object is futile in controlling violence.

My concern is for the innocent lives lost to preventable violence. The failure to address the direct cause causes more death. Blaming objects for human action is irrational.

Your commit about animal deaths, is it safe to assume you are a vegan?
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9268 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Start here: If you want to make someone a bet and you chicken out, don't expect them to post proof.
Expect them to point at you and call you a worthless chickensh!t ball-less spunk-coated P*.
Okay, Shug?
Gee, after you claimed to have won the bet and listing evidence you now contend you didn't. You can't have it both ways.

Continual insults does your argument nothing. It is just your self preservation mechanism trying to protect your frail ego. You should seek help before you do something violent to yourself or another. No worries, we all support you here if you seek attention to get well.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9269 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, that would be TWO - that you admit to- and if you hadn't left your laptop in the freeway rest stop no one would have hacked your account, Sweet Pea.
Get well soon. We know you can do it.:)

Location hidden

#9270 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the fault when someone is killed by a firearm? Is it the firearm, or is it the person who used it?
Still hoping to find someone that blames the firearm, eh, gun gnutter?

There are speed limits on the freeway- e.g., 70 mpg.

Whose fault is it, the car or the person driving it?

Location hidden

#9271 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Blaming the object is futile in controlling violence.
Still waiting: where oh where is that proof someone is blaming the object for what the gun gnutter did.

You want to sell a gun to a felon- you insist you have that right- I am not going to put your guns in jail, gun gnutter.

Location hidden

#9273 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
My concern is for the innocent lives lost to preventable violence.
You don't give two sh!ts about the lives of the innocent or your wouldn't keep insisting you have the right to sell deadly weapons to complete and total strangers.

So shut your lying hole.

Location hidden

#9274 Oct 18, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
Continual insults does your argument nothing.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but Barefoot2626 keeps throwing it back in my face!

WAHHHHHHHHHHH! mAKE HIM STOP~
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#9275 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting: where oh where is that proof someone is blaming the object for what the gun gnutter did.
You want to sell a gun to a felon- you insist you have that right- I am not going to put your guns in jail, gun gnutter.
You mean like those on here that use to claim guns went off by themselves? I'm pretty sure you remember which side you were on.
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9276 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but Barefoot2626 keeps throwing it back in my face!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! mAKE HIM STOP~
Get well soon
FormerParatroope r

Eau Claire, WI

#9277 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give two sh!ts about the lives of the innocent or your wouldn't keep insisting you have the right to sell deadly weapons to complete and total strangers.
So shut your lying hole.
Where did I ever insist that? Let's see the source. Proved your lie once. Is this the 2nd?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9278 Oct 19, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
any loss of life is regrettable .. including all animal life... yet you seem to disregard the fact the direct relationship between easy access of weapons and gun homicides....you are more concerned about some idiotic perceived rights on a piece of paper written two hundred years because you are uncomfortable with your manhood...
You disregard the direct relationship between the mind of a killer and homicides. You're more concerned about some idiotic notion that if you restrict guns the killers will just give up. You'd rather let the killing continue by not confronting the real problem, the bad guys. In your abject cowardice you lash out at the wrong people.

BTW, that 200 year old document that you love to spit on is the ONLY reason (along with all of those who've defended it for the last 200 + years) you are speaking freely on this forum. Not only are you a coward, you're an ingrate as well.

Location hidden

#9279 Oct 19, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like those on here that use to claim guns went off by themselves?
I mean the liars like you who insist "those here" claim guns go off by themselves but when challenged directed and repeatedly: you can't find them because you are a m/f c/s congenital liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul 17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul 1 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun 29 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
News Men wanted for allegedly taking over $30K from ... May '17 Belinda 1
US Secret Service Clothes (Sep '06) May '17 nikonnicky 28
More from around the web