Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,003

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9030 Oct 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not trying to read the who thing?
Of course, you have to be reminded that the Second Amendment does start with "... "
Hittin' the booze early huh...?...lol

"Why not trying to read the who thing?"

???

"the Second Amendment does start with "... "

ROTFLMAO...OOPS!!!!...lol...re mind me again...lol

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9031 Oct 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should worry about what people squirt in your mouth, Squishy.
I understand it's a particular danger to people with your lifestyle.
Oh sorry! I forgot, cockmunchers like you don't have teeth.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9033 Oct 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry! I forgot, cockmunchers like you don't have teeth.
You should learn to brush them, Squishy, or at least have your boyfriends wash between your different ends.
Bobby Nut Juice

Clearfield, PA

#9034 Oct 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should worry about what people squirt in your mouth, Squishy.
I understand it's a particular danger to people with your lifestyle.
I'm fine with what is squirted in my mouth. The more I get the better I feel. Hillary in 2016 will give me my daily fill of nut juice too.
Bobby Nut Juice

Clearfield, PA

#9035 Oct 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn to brush them, Squishy, or at least have your boyfriends wash between your different ends.
I do a good job licking you clean boss. kiss kiss lets meet again tonight at Dan the Mans moms basement for some fun clean jerking.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9036 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...marauder is having a mental bowel movement... the description of the law clearly states "retired".. and that was years ago...I didn't write the summary....poor loser moron....
Your reseach skills are astounding...epic fail...

"I didn't write the summary"

AND...you didn't find the 2013 amendment...or are chickenschitt to post it...lol
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9038 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I did post it...scroll back moron....it simply added retired federal law enforcement ...you are one serious pecker head..
No you didn't...retired federal law enforcement was already covered under the basic law.

The 2013 amendment "qualified" another group of law enforcement officials...and apparently you are too stupid to do a simple search...so I'll be working on getting that permit that I now qualify for and be able to carry concealed in all 50 States...thanks to a Dem key sponsor and a Dem president that signed the law.

Now is that sweet justice or what...?...lol. God I love America

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9040 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are the village idiot....
Nah...more like the village sheepdog.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9041 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
maraudertard has lost it...poor moron does not even know what he yapping about...this proves he has no credibility.....don't pity him, pity his poor mother...
On January 2, 2013, President Obama signed the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act which contains an amendment to the LEOSA. Specifically it states that a former police officer or LEO with either the statutory power of arrest or power of apprehension under the UCMJ is now permitted to carry concealed firearms under the LEOSA.
Well finally...congratulations.

Now...do you know what the UCMJ is and who has "power of apprehension" under it...?
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9044 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that two days ago dip$hit....
it pertains to former LEOs... can you say "MORON"....take a reading comprehension course...
LIAR!

This the part from the 2013 amendment that you just mentioned;

"...with either the statutory power of arrest OR power of apprehension under the UCMJ is now permitted to carry concealed firearms under the LEOSA."

YOU did NOT mention that before and that is the part I was referring to. That expands the qualification to include active and retired military police of all branches. That my dear ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak" is what I qualify with. I'll let you know when I get my federal concealed carry permit that's good in all 50 States.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9046 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
about the same time jesus comes back... armed vet tard is waiting for that as well...couple of tards
and just think...it was all because of the Dems..lol

Ok "little johnny"...you can go back to playing in the street now.

Boggy Creek

#9048 Oct 12, 2013
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)
The Phantom

London, UK

#9050 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
another meaningless opinion from 200 years ago...vague and philosophical...but cute...fortunately the courts and legislature will decide what your rights are, not some hillbilly retards masturbating on the internet...
thanks for sharing...got any more opinions you want to hang your diaper on?
The rule of law has no place in your lying life, does it?
A law made over 200 years ago, and which still stands, has more validity than your pitifully deficient opinions.
Shall I guess that you'd change all laws to suit your particular ideology of the moment?

You sound like a weather vane which arrow points into a direction predicated upon the most instantaneous change of the political winds. No stability for you!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9052 Oct 12, 2013
The Phantom wrote:
A law made over 200 years ago,
Nope.

Boggy Creek

#9053 Oct 12, 2013
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined" (Patrick Henry, 3 J. Elliot, Debates in the Several State Conventions 45, 2d ed. Philadelphia, 1836)
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9054 Oct 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yup

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States
which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties
made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the
United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and
the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing
in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary
notwithstanding.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#9056 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
what is pursuance will be decided by the courts and legislatures not by a bunch of ignorant guntards...
The courts already have;

The right pre-existed the writing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The right does not depend on the 2nd Amendment for its existence.

The 2nd Amendment is a restriction on the Federal gov’t.

The right is recognized as an individual right belonging to the people unassociated with membership in a militia.

The right protects those arms associated with a militia and “in common use at the time”…and that could…“contribute to the common defense.”

Boggy Creek

#9057 Oct 13, 2013
"The right of a citizen to bear arms, in lawful defense of himself or the State, is absolute. He does not derive it from the State government. It is one of the "high powers" delegated directly to the citizen, and `is excepted out of the general powers of government.' A law cannot be passed to infringe upon or impair it, because it is above the law, and independent of the lawmaking power." [Cockrum v. State, 24 Tex. 394, at 401-402 (1859)]

Boggy Creek

#9060 Oct 13, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are right on top of things aren't you...
Yep! It just pisses you revisionist morons off to no end too, doesn't it? ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#9061 Oct 13, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
maraudertard is losing it....poor dimwit is suffering from advanced stages of syphilis ..impacting his grip on reality...
Think so..?...show me what isn't true or hasn't been stated by the United States Supreme Court.

Come on "little johnny"...another opportunity for you to prove me wrong...lol...like last time you tried...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Beware of bogus bucks Sep 1 Fait 1
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Aug 29 stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••