Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11003 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#8906 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
try it dumb f-uk....come to california... we can select a public place and we will test your rights.....hmmmm... what do you say, tarda$$?..you can scream about your rights all the way to lockup....
bring your inflatable doll for company..
Why would I want to come to the land of fruits and nuts??? A place I'm sure you fit right in.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#8907 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
virginia concealed weapons laws:(courthouse is prohibited).... you are full of $-hit time and time again armedvetard..
Automobile carry:
Vehicle carry is allowed in a secured compartment, or plainly visible without a permit. As of July 1, 2010, a concealed handgun permit is not necessary when carrying a handgun while in a personal, private motor vehicle or vessel and such handgun is secured in a container or compartment in the vehicle or vessel.[Source]
Places off-limits when carrying:
18.2-308 (O.): Private property when prohibited by the owner of the property, or where posted as prohibited.
18.2-283: To a place of worship while a meeting for religious purposes is being held at such place, without good and sufficient reason.
18.2-283.1: Courthouse.
18.2-308.1 : School property. Exemptions to this statute include a person who has a valid concealed handgun permit and possesses a concealed handgun while in a motor vehicle in a parking lot, traffic circle, or other means of vehicular ingress or egress to the school.
18.2-287.01 : Carrying weapon in air carrier airport terminal.
So "little johnny"...what's the Kalifornia statute for that illegal switchblade that you have...?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8908 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
that's your personal opinion.... and what your rights are determined by the courts & legislatures (federal and state), not by some neanderthals trained in constitutional law at Densa college....
scenarios have changed from 200 years ago...hillbilly jack-0ffs are not the militia and "arms" have changed since muskets were the most powerful "armament"...to deny that is pure lunacy born of willful blindness.
BS! That is a FACT, there's no opinion involved and try as you might you cannot change that FACT. When muskets were the most powerful armement they were also the most powerful weapon we would have to face. You suggest that we be restricted to muzzle loaders in defense against modern individual military weapons? Screw you. Now crawl back under your slimy rock and give Satan another hand job.

Boggy Creek

#8909 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
blow it out your a$$...along with your perceived rights....
you violate any of gun control laws, and you will be locked up along with your rights and given a oopy of constitution to read and wipe with ....
Screw you scumbag. My rights are not perceived, they are identified in detail by the constitution. I don't violate laws but I will work diligently to repeal your simple minded lunacy. Now crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next incredibly stupid comment.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8913 Oct 10, 2013
Squach wrote:
The founders created a democratic republic (not a pure democracy) for that very reason..
The founders created a republic because they knew it would be hard to get everyone in the country together in Philadelphia to vote for every law and measure needed to run the country.

Putting aside: most people did not have the right to vote in the country the FF's put together after the revolution so it could hard be called a democracy of any kind.

There are no pure democracies now and never has been.

You are a moron, Squishy.

Location hidden

#8916 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm crystal clear on my agenda."
I do know when you're proving yourself a liar...again.
So which of these two statements of yours is the lie...?
Statement #1 above....?
or..
Statement #2:
and taking quotes out of context.

Location hidden

#8917 Oct 10, 2013
Squach wrote:
They made sure that our individual rights and freedoms are not subject to the fickle whims of public opinion.
Did they, Squish?

How did those protections work for the slaves?

Or maybe the FF didn't notice them?

Putting aside your lie that they were considering a pure democracy in the first place.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#8918 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't carry it or display it or take it out of the curio cabinet...not an issue.......
Liar...tell that to the DA...lol...you ignorant, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#8920 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant, lying, criminal, POS, extremist "frustrated control hillbilly"
ROTFLMAO...you're a criminal and a hypocrate...lol...not mention the ignorant, lying, extremist, POS,'frustrated control freak" part.

Southeast Virginia

#8921 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
this is how you expose frauds and blow hards....so much for his perceived 2nd amendment rights...any questions?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Ben Franklin

So again, why would I want to go to a state where the people are dumb enough to let the politicians infringe on their Go-d-given right to provide for their own safety with an effective weapon?

May your chains wear lightly.

Southeast Virginia

#8922 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't carry it or display it or take it out of the curio cabinet...not an issue.......
So.....still illegal isn't it?

Boggy Creek

#8923 Oct 10, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
wow... not enough individuals in the army, navy, air force, national guard, marines... wowee....squachtard is a military expert and genius, constitutional law expert, arms expert, and political expert, history expert... how luck can we get to have such mental giant visiting us.....bwhahhahahahahhahaha... .
didn't realize masturbating on the internet makes you so smart.....
Gotta' give credit where credit is due.........this is indeed another incredibly stupid comment. I think you may have just redefined the complete idiot scale. You go scumbag.....

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#8926 Oct 10, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Are you that pathetically blind? Gun control measures are aimed at one thing and one thing only; depriving some (or all) American citizens of their 2nd amendment rights. Because you and your fellow anti-gun advocates are too lazy to go after those who deserve to be deprived, you want to deprive everyone. Every gun control measure ever imagined was meant to deprive somebody of 2nd amendment rights. Plain and pimple. To deny that is pure lunacy born of willful blindness.
Seriously, all your beliefs about those of us interested in reducing gun violence in this country are completely and utterly wrong. You are simply allowing your paranoid emotionalism to run away with. Rational debate about reality is impossible when you're exhibiting these sorts of severe thinking errors.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

Chambersburg, PA

#8927 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words, in English;
"I'm crystal clear on my agenda."
"...even I don't know my true agenda..."
One of your statements above, in English, is a lie...YOU are a liar...whether you admit it or not.
Again - your (willful or not) failure to comprehend the English language does not make me a liar.

Chambersburg, PA

#8928 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO..."semantics "...caught you lying again.
Pointing out that you're arguing over the meaning of words and phrases in order to dishonestly portray my position and what I've said is 100% accurate and honest. It's what you're doing because you've lost on the facts.

Location hidden

#8929 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...you're a criminal and a hypocrate...
Hypocrate? Is that something you pack all your lies in, you lying mooching frustrated control freak?

Location hidden

#8930 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Ben Franklin
Slave owner.

Putting aside it isn't a Franklin quote.

Chambersburg, PA

#8931 Oct 10, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a funny response when you're taking a pounding...lol
The only thing taking a pounding right now is the truth and rational debate by your irrational and dishonest arguments.

You take my words, distort the meaning, attribute the distortion to me, then call me a liar. That's the desperate act of someone who knows they've lost on the facts and now has to resort to mendacious personal attacks to maintain the illusion that he's still relevant.

Location hidden

#8932 Oct 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<
So again, why would I want to go to a state where the people are dumb enough to let the politicians infringe on their Go-d-given right to provide for their own safety with an effective weapon?
Why would you insist on the right to infringe on the rights of the majority who insist you should not be allowed to sell weapons to felons?

Chambersburg, PA

#8933 Oct 10, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>BS! Paranoia indicates an unfounded fear or apprehension. There is absolutely nothing unfounded about the apprehension I feel. The anti-gun lobby has a well founded history that completely belies your comment. So this is how you debate? Declare the legitimate concerns of those who oppose your agenda "paranoia" and disregard them? That's dot a debate Danny Boy. That's jut you attempting to declare yourself right in spite of all the facts and evidence. It ain't workin'.......
Your concerns are not legitimate. Your fears are unfounded. Your beliefs are irrational.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Secret Service Agents Taught Malia ... May '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News Gyrocopter pilot spoke with Tampa Bay Times bef... Apr '15 CSA 11
News Elder Bush's home alarm-free for 13 months Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News First lady: Secret Service agents taught Malia ... Apr '15 Responsibility 25
News Congress probes Clinton email scandal using new... Apr '15 Righteous 31
News First Lady Michelle Obama reveals that Secret S... Apr '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Chaffetz asks for Secret Service leak probe Apr '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
More from around the web