Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10989 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#8721 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bullshit dodge.
And you are still WRONG. Just about ALL morality is codified into law....in just about all aspects of our daily lives. It is against the moral code to kill indisciminately, is it not? It is against the moral code to steal, is it not? It is against the moral code to lie, is it not? Etc. Etc. ad nauseum.
Is lying against the law now?

LMAO!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#8722 Oct 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Are you serious?
I guess I have to spell it out for you.
The legally-mandated safety features in the cars limit the damage irresponsible people can do.
They protect the innocent when an illegal act is done by someone else or in an accident. They don't do a damn thing to prevent the drunk from getting behind the wheel, do they?
<quoted text>
Just like regulations on guns themselves can limit the damage irresponsible people can do with them.
How so??

Southeast Virginia

#8723 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Trying to make a point.
Unfortunately, like so many things, it went right over your head.
The only point you have is the one on top of your head.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8724 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
This post is not based in reality or logic. It is based in paranoia and fear.
And that's how we know it is the result of being duped by the gun lobby and rightwing propaganda machine. People who use logic and reason to reach conclusions don't make arguments characterized by fear and paranoia instead of objective facts. That's what people do who are being manipulated.
No, my post is based on the pattern set by the anti-gun lobby. I pay ABSOLUTELY NO ATTENTION to the gun lobby because they are no threat to me or my individual rights.(I do wish some of the more extreme ones would STFU and stop making people who support the 2nd amendment look bad) I do pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the anti-gun lobby and have for over 40 years because they ARE a threat to me and my individual rights. I don't buy into the propaganda from either side, I observe and learn. It's called independent thinking, you should try it some time. I've learned that the anti-gun lobby and its twin the anti-hunting lobby are insidious, underhanded, and deceitful in every way when it comes to getting what they want and the constitution be damned. It is because of people like the anti-gun & anti-hunting nuts that many states are adding a right to hunt and fish to their state constitutions so that those activities are protected from frivolous litigation by either group.

Southeast Virginia

#8725 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not dodging and deflection. It's called "mockery."
And you're just not swift enough to even realize you're being mocked.
LMAO!
Correct. It is mockery. And you are using it as nothing more than a juvenile way to dodge and deflect away from the topic at hand, which is your calling card.

Boggy Creek

#8726 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, less than half.
And the source is the same as your source that most fatal shootings are committed by criminals and psychos.
More deflection.

Chambersburg, PA

#8727 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
They protect the innocent when an illegal act is done by someone else or in an accident.
There you go. Now you're catching on. Good job!

Chambersburg, PA

#8728 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point you have is the one on top of your head.
Grow up.

Southeast Virginia

#8729 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
So predictable.
So sad.
Keep trying, son. Maybe someday you can do some original thinking.
LOL!
Here's a PERFECT example of the Left using the tragedies of the last few years in order to push their anti-gun agenda. Right after the VT massacre, the anti-gunners IMMEDIATELY started calling to close the non-existent "gun show loophole". Did Cho buy either one of his guns from a gun show? No he did not. He purchased BOTH of his guns through FFL dealers. Even some of his victims were coming out calling for the same thing, again, which had NOTHING to do with the shooting at hand. All emotion, paranoia and fear, not related to the facts.

Chambersburg, PA

#8730 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. It is mockery. And you are using it as nothing more than a juvenile way to dodge and deflect away from the topic at hand, which is your calling card.
No I'm using it as a way to mock your inability to comprehend I'm talking about. I'm using it as a way to mock your intellectual bankruptcy.

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#8731 Oct 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>More deflection.
Baawwk, baawwk, polly wanna cracker!

LOL! Your mindless parroting of the same non-response is hilarious.

Let me know when you muster the courage to get back to the issue at hand.

Chambersburg, PA

#8732 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a PERFECT example of the Left using the tragedies of the last few years in order to push their anti-gun agenda. Right after the VT massacre, the anti-gunners IMMEDIATELY started calling to close the non-existent "gun show loophole". Did Cho buy either one of his guns from a gun show? No he did not. He purchased BOTH of his guns through FFL dealers. Even some of his victims were coming out calling for the same thing, again, which had NOTHING to do with the shooting at hand. All emotion, paranoia and fear, not related to the facts.
I recall legislators proposing common-sense ideas that would have addressed the circumstances of the shooting.

And that's not emotionalism. That's problem-solving. Rejecting every proposed solution on the grounds that it's a slippery slope to disarming all American citizens is emotionalism.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#8733 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Is lying against the law now?
LMAO!
If it were you would have been jailed long ago.

Chambersburg, PA

#8734 Oct 8, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were you would have been jailed long ago.
Ha ha.

You're so clever.

Anything to contribute other then mendacious personal attacks?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#8735 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha ha.
You're so clever.
Anything to contribute other then mendacious personal attacks?
And give you another opportunity to talk in circles, answer a few questions with questions, and deny facts while making up your own.

LOL

Chambersburg, PA

#8736 Oct 8, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And give you another opportunity to talk in circles, answer a few questions with questions, and deny facts while making up your own.
LOL
Yeah, it must be hard to have your arguments slammed over and over again. I understand why you want to run away from legitimate debate in favor of childish personal attacks - it's clearly your stronger skill.

LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8738 Oct 8, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And the fact that the SCOTUS has ruled against you.....TWICE
SCOTUS has ruled against you a couple dozen times, Shug.

And one of the best friends to the gun lobby insists that even the 2nd comes with strings attached.

Of course, hard to explain to people like you that think the second begins with "... "

Boggy Creek

#8739 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Your mindless parroting of the same non-response is hilarious.
Let me know when you muster the courage to get back to the issue at hand.
Okay, here is a direct quote from your post #8589:

"Only a fraction of gun killings are committed by psychos and people who were already criminals when they did the shooting."

What fraction are you referring to and what data do you have to support your statement?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#8741 Oct 8, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant, criminal "frustrated hillbilly control freak"...
Cute...imitation, the sincerest form of flattery...thanks.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#8742 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Without a car, a drunk isn't driving, is he?
Logical reasoning really isn't your thing, is it? LOL!
Eliminate drunk driving by eliminating cars.

Eliminate deaths by guns by eliminating guns.

So what was that you said about not wanting to take guns...?

"Logical reasoning really isn't your thing, is it? LOL!"

Is that what you call that...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug 14 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
More from around the web