Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
7,421 - 7,440 of 11,003 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>"Not the problem" and "not relevant" are not the same thing to anyone but you. If a killer uses a tool to kill someone the tool is relevant but the killer is the problem. Clear enough for ya?
If you want to stop the killing before it happens.........don't put that repeat violent offender back on the street again. Anything else is just staring into a crystal ball and peddling BS.
How much are the lives lost at Sandy Hook and the other mass shootings worth? Stop spending money on illegal aliens who should be deported, stop spending money on a welfare system that is nothing more than a big give-away, and start spending money on cleaning up our streets. There are millions of welfare frauds and illegal aliens living in this country at the tax payers expense. Eliminate all of that and spend the money on criminal/psycho control. It ain't rocket science.
LOL!

You're redundancy is getting ridiculous. Come back when you get a new idea - you know, one that hasn't been completely refuted.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
no gun access, no one dead.. simple
An emotionally disturbed man wielding scissors stabbed or slashed five people on Tuesday, including a father and his toddler, in a park along the Hudson River on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, the police said.
A bystander wrestled a man to the ground as police officers rushed to the scene and placed the suspected assailant in custody, according to the authorities.
The suspect was identified as Julius Graham, 43. Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly said Mr. Graham was carrying identification from Texas, but had been living in a homeless shelter in the Bronx as recently as a week ago.
No gun access = more people dead by other means. A killer without a gun is still a killer. But that's a moot point because you cannot stop the criminals and psychos from getting guns if they want them. The black market will gladly take their money.
nope

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focusing on the issue which is the criminals and psychos .
you want them to be able to buy arms without a background check.
nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focusing on the issue which is the criminals and psychos out there
you want them to be able to buy arms without a background check and blame the bad result on your mythical strawman..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No gun access = more people dead by other means. A killer without a gun is still a killer. But that's a moot point because you cannot stop the criminals and psychos from getting guns if they want them. The black market will gladly take their money.
Source please

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you want them to be able to buy arms without a background check.
Nope, I want them locked up where the only thing they can buy is toothpaste in the commissary.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you want them to be able to buy arms without a background check and blame the bad result on your mythical strawman..
There's nothing mythical about the crime rate and the guys committing the crimes ain't made of straw, dopy. You and your leftist liberal pals certainly would like people to believe it is a straw-man issue but the facts are what they are.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Source please
History. When guns were not available, more people were killed by other means.
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
just bullsht. Look at gun proliferation and gangs. Macho bs.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
What "mythical strawman"...?

You mean the one that has the highest percentage of illegal gun purchases...? Is that another case of "control freaks" redefining words to meat their agenda...like "gun show loohole"...or "reasonable gun safety measures"...?

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
really?... why aren't they using grenades and rocket launchers?....hmmmm.... CAN YOU SAY "MORON"...perhaps you will tell me they don't want them, right...bwhhahahahhahahahha
Maybe not grenades but be careful what you wish for.........IEDs are all the rage this season.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>History. When guns were not available, more people were killed by other means.
LMAO! You're funny.

"A killer without a gun is still a killer"

Prove it. Show me that everyone who ever got so mad he wanted to kill someone still followed through when there wasn't a weapon immediately available.

Just because killing has always happened doesn't mean that in 21st century America people would be killed at the same RATE as they are being killed by guns now.

You haven't proven anything. All you've done is show that you simply aren't serious about the issue - you just make things up to support your baseless opinions.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO! You're funny.
Prove it. Show me that everyone who ever got so mad he wanted to kill someone still followed through when there wasn't a weapon immediately available.
Just because killing has always happened doesn't mean that in 21st century America people would be killed at the same RATE as they are being killed by guns now.
You haven't proven anything. All you've done is show that you simply aren't serious about the issue - you just make things up to support your baseless opinions.
"Prove it. Show me that everyone who ever got so mad he wanted to kill someone still followed through when there wasn't a weapon immediately available."

Don't ask for a lot do you...?..."everyone" ...?...lol

Where do you think the term "premeditated murder" comes from...?

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

On cusp of shutdown, House conservatives excited, say they are doing the right thing
While much of official Washington on Saturday somberly faced the likelihood of a government shutdown, the most conservative members of the House sported a different expression.
They were smiling.
Were very excited, said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).Its exactly what we wanted, and we got it.
Its wonderful, said Rep. John Abney Culberson (R-Tex.), clapping his hands to emphasize the point.Were 100 percent united!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/on-cus...
Well as is your modus operandi, you pick and choose the extreme and count it as fact.
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you are some sort of inbred retard... there were over 8500 total firearm homicides and 496 hammer deaths..I suspect you must have a reading disability or a dil-do up your a$$...
Good morning dumbass. Firstly! I was compairing Hammers/Blunt objects to "Rifles and Shotguns" and NOT all firearms.
Everyone else understood that but you. Which again makes you a bigger dumbass then we all believed you were. Thanks for playing. You lose again.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO! You're funny.
Are you kidding me? Now you're going to just flat out deny reality.

HEY EVERYONE! Danny Boy thinks that if there are no guns available NOBODY will ever be murdered. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Like no one has ever gotten angry and stabbed someone to death. No woman has ever gotten angry and set a man on fire in his sleep. No woman has ever gotten angry and drowned her children in the family car. No one has ever gotten angry and run someone down with a car. No one has ever gotten politically angry and killed a large number of people with an IED. No one has ever used a sword or an axe to kill multiple people. Get real Danny.

There are literally thousands of ways to kill if one wishes to kill. You think that removing access to ONE possible tool will make a difference? Not hardly. First of all, you'll never be able to restrict access to any weapon that can be had easily on the black market. Secondly, if a person is bent on killing they will find a means to do it........and it isn't difficult at all. IEDs are the wave of the future...Atlanta.....Boston... ..Oklahoma City...etc. Then there are those who will opt for the retro methods.....

MAN WITH SWORD KILLS 2 AND WOUNDS 9 ON S.I. FERRY!

I didn't make up ANYTHING Danny Boy. I've come to know this as your M.O. You will simply deny that facts exist if they don't support your view. That's not debating Danny, that's avoiding the issue while stating that you're right regardless of the facts. It ain't workin'. Like I said Danny, a killer without a gun is still, most definitely, a killer. In the 21st century the non gun options for killing people are many and diverse. You see Danny, there are many more wonderful things available to kill with now than there were before the advent of firearms.
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! It's funny when you embarrass yourself like this.
"ALL RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS" = 625
All blunt objects = 518
Only in wingnut land is 518 a larger number than 625.
Not only can't you read, but you can't do math. How about you leave the numbers to someone else.
Who's the dumbass? YOU ARE! LMAO!
HAHAHHAA...What really is embarrassing is your dishonest attempt to fool people.

YOU combined both categories together (shotguns and rifles) to make your number higher. That is typical liberal math. We would expect nothing less than for you try and fool people. Nice try but HAMMERS still win against your fuzzy math.

HAMMERS and other blunt objects = 518
RIFLES = 322
SHOGUNS= 302

Here are the FBI stats for those that can read:(link below)
Please, once you have read the table; please read it to Dan the Scam slowly because its obvious that he needs some help in this area.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

You make this too easy kid. Now stop trying to deceive people with fake numbers. I can see now why people like you probably dont think we have a debt problem. Hell this dumbass probably thinks were up 17 Trillion.(lmao)
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, IEDs...they are all over the news aren't they....IDIOT...
(notice, he avoided answering why no one can get their hands on rocket launchers/granades....)..... I THINK THE WORD HE IS LOOKING FOR is BUSTED....
Who says no one can get their hands on rocket launchers and grenades...?

They're legal to own.

Several 40mm grenade launchers and 40mm ammunition for sale;

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/destructi...

But then they are classified as destructive devices requiring special licensing and permits and not covered as "arms" under the 2nd Amendment...so what's your point...?
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BTW - I'll ask you again. See if you can answer correctly this time.
Total firearm homicides = 8,653
All rifles and shotguns = 625
How did all those other firearm homicides happen?
Also:
Which number is bigger? 8,653 or 518?
Dumbass.
WOW.. You must be smart...Even after I said SHOTGUNS AND RIFLES you add ALL firearms grouped together. LOL.. You really can't be this f@ckin stupid! Or maybe you can. Do you try to lie like this all the time? Is this how you respond to something you don't like? By posting outright lies? Question: Do your INTENTIONAL attempts to post blatant lies and deception ever bother you? Or do the "Ends Justify the Means"? I've only see liberal liars on TV but Ive never actually talk to one. From what I can tell, Liberals explode when they are caught in a lie and you will deflect with insults or maybe throw a tantrum. I'm expecting both.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Prove it. Show me that everyone who ever got so mad he wanted to kill someone still followed through when there wasn't a weapon immediately available."
Don't ask for a lot do you...?..."everyone" ...?...lol
Where do you think the term "premeditated murder" comes from...?
There are ways of measuring the rate of homicide. And the rate of homicide covers "everyone."

So, no, I'm not asking for much. Just some proof.

Premeditated murder? Okay, tell me what percentage of homicides are premeditated. I guarantee it's a fraction of total homicides and therefore proof that Squash's statement is false.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••