Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7412 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones you sold the guns too, you freeloading POS sausage swilling control freak MOOCH.
PS: I am all for prosecuting BOTH buyers and sellers on felony raps.
If you had supported their arrest and prosecution for attempting to purchase a firearm to begin with, they wouldn't still be free to try again or rob and kill innocent people.

YOU support allowing convicted felons to go free when they commit another felony. You're a pathetic, sick, man hating bytch that's an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7413 Sep 21, 2013
Need wrote:
<quoted text>
better background checks
duh
Nazis? You are a crackpot.
"better background checks"..?...you really think so...?...so why is it you think the Democrats rejected that legislation..?

Maybe the "Santa Fe Spammer" should be talking to those that denied their support to that legislation.
Where

Santa Fe, NM

#7414 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU support allowing convicted felons to go free

do you get that nonsense?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7415 Sep 21, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get that nonsense?
"nonsense"...? By failing to enforce the law...that's how you frickin' idiot. Where have you been...? Even Uncle Joe says we don't have the manpower or resources to enforce the law...so he, you and all the other "frustrated control freaks", that go poo, poo at arresting and prosecuting the convicted felons that commit another felony, are guilty of supporting felons that commit a crime and go free to steal, rob, rape, murder or whatever crimes they commit.

Go get educated on the subject instead of spamming with BS evertime you get a chance and showing how ignorant you are...like now.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7416 Sep 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that you are a wimp.
Your problem is you can't buy dresses and the Big & Fat men's shop, buttercup.

Location hidden

#7417 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had supported their arrest and prosecution for attempting to purchase a firearm to begin with
If you could read I said quite clearly I support arresting and jail both, giving equal sentence to anyone buying weapons illegally and anyone selling them.

And always have going back to my first campaign to have gun shows doing background checks on all sales.

I say: start at gun shows and target the "hobbyists"- like someone who owns fifty is a hobbyist selling at a gun show-, conviction of course would be a gun crime requiring confiscation of all his/her toys, and of course the person running the gun show could also be charged.

I wouldn't even require a background check.

Take your chances, Mooch.

Location hidden

#7418 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
ng and prosecuting the convicted felons that commit
You are selling the felons the weapons which they commit crimes.

Start with you, Mooch.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7419 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read I said quite clearly I support arresting and jail both, giving equal sentence to anyone buying weapons illegally and anyone selling them.
And always have going back to my first campaign to have gun shows doing background checks on all sales.
I say: start at gun shows and target the "hobbyists"- like someone who owns fifty is a hobbyist selling at a gun show-, conviction of course would be a gun crime requiring confiscation of all his/her toys, and of course the person running the gun show could also be charged.
I wouldn't even require a background check.
Take your chances, Mooch.
"If you could read I said quite clearly I support arresting and jail both, giving equal sentence to anyone buying weapons illegally and anyone selling them."

And you're a proven liar...so what..? All you and others have done is poo, poo the idea or notion of enforcing the existing law. That means arresting and prosecuting those felons that attempt to purchase a firearm and were denied by their backgorund check.

All you want to do is to expand the background check when you don't support enforcing the current one.

"I say:..."....who gives a rat's arse what a pathetic, sick, man hating, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak" says...?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7420 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are selling the felons the weapons which they commit crimes.
Start with you, Mooch.
Liar...I give my guns to my family.

YOU allow convicted felons that commit another felony to walk to prey on innocent people...you pathetic, sick man hating, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Location hidden

#7422 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar...I give my guns to my family.
Selling to felons and wife beaters and fellow mental cases, Mooch.

Meet them at the gun show where you can use the loop hole to sell to anyone you want.

Location hidden

#7423 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
All you want to do is to expand the background check
WAHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can't prove anything I say! Barefoot keeps sticking it up my azz! WAHHHH!

BAREFOOT HAS SAID ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS over YEARS posted on Topix he doesn't require background checks as long as you arrest anyone selling guns to felons and wife beaters and mental cases!

Make them background checks OPTIONAL! And arrests MANDATORY! STING OPERATIONS! Have felons work for the police and buy them from YOU dear!

Location hidden

#7424 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
YOU allow convicted felons that commit another felony
You are selling them the firearms, Mooch.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7425 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are selling them the firearms, Mooch.
YOU allow them to walk away from commiting another felony instead of arresting and prosecuting them.

You're a pathetic, sick, man hating bytch, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
of course

Santa Fe, NM

#7426 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"nonsense"...? By failing to enforce the law...that's how you frickin' idiot. Where have you been...? Even Uncle Joe says we don't have the manpower or resources to enforce the law...so he, you and all the other "frustrated control freaks", that go poo, poo at arresting and prosecuting the convicted felons that commit another felony, are guilty of supporting felons that commit a crime and go free to steal, rob, rape, murder or whatever crimes they commit.
Go get educated on the subject instead of spamming with BS evertime you get a chance and showing how ignorant you are...like now.
it is nonsense. Throw the book at those that use guns. Spend the resources. It is the antigovernment morons like yourself who don't believe in supporting the rule of law, keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane or paying the bill for maintaining a civil society.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7427 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Selling to felons and wife beaters and fellow mental cases, Mooch.
Meet them at the gun show where you can use the loop hole to sell to anyone you want.
ROTFLMAO...dont' have to go to a gun show to sell my guns if I wanted you frickin' idiot.

I can sell my guns in a yard sale...classified ad in the paper...Craig's list...radio trade show...etc...etc...

You're just a pathetic, sick, man hating bytch, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#7428 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunshows are like flea markets. The company organizing the gunshow is required to have a business license or permit and is responsible for the liability insurance for the venue. Those renting a table from the organizer do NOT have to have a license to set up to sell their items, whether it is guns, t-shirts, knives, food stuffs, memorabilia, etc. And buy federal law, you are only in the gun "business" if you derive a significant portion of your income from the sale of firearms. Simply selling guns from your own collection is NOT a business. I work at 4-5 gunshows a year here locally. In fact, I am manning a table for VCDL ( www.vcdl.org ) this afternoon.
Who ever applies for the permit is liable for those operating under that permit, that means if you pay a fee to operate a table there then yes you are engaged in business and are under the laws regulating that business. The permit holder is responsible for knowing what business you are engaged in under their permit. If you are selling meth at their venue then yes they can be arrested along with you so they better know if your table is engaged in unlawful activity. Being as you operate a table 4-5 times per year I hope you are not buying guns with the intent on reselling them, that is ILLEGAL. ONLY FFL holders can do that. Just because you have not been arrested for that does not make it legal. Reread the law. If you as a private person buy a gun other than your personal use is illegal. Yes you may sell the gun but during the purchase your INTENT MUST be for personal use.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#7429 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, by federal law, you only considered a gun DEALER is you make a significant amount of your income from the sale of firearms. You then required to obtain an FFL license. A private COLLECTOR simply setting up a table to sell his privately owned guns is NOT a business owner and NOT required to perform background checks.
Now keep in mind that this is federal law. Some state and local laws my vary. A handful of states require that ALL gun sales at gunshows be put through a background check. Here in VA, they do not.
By federal law referring to a gun dealer. Anywhere you must get a permit it is considered a business. Operating under another persons permit is still a business regardless of what you are selling. Remember Al Capone was arrested for not paying taxes on selling illegal booze. Even if you buy one gun from Walmart with the intent on reselling it then it is illegal. A gun show is a business venue and ANYTIME you pay a fee to operate there it is a business. The catch is the venue and the fact you paid a fee to be under a business permit which would not apply at your home or other private area.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#7430 Sep 21, 2013
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
it is nonsense. Throw the book at those that use guns. Spend the resources. It is the antigovernment morons like yourself who don't believe in supporting the rule of law, keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane or paying the bill for maintaining a civil society.
Where there no criminals before guns? Where there no insane people who harmed others before guns? Was society civil before guns? Sorry but that argument does not hold water.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7431 Sep 21, 2013
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant frickin' idiot...I'm talking about the rule of law...the one that you and barefool and other "frustrated control freaks" are refusing to enforce.

“Throw the book at those that use guns. Spend the resources.”

So why are you, the Vice President of the United States and others refusing to do that…?

Who said anything about "antigovernment" you idiot. I'm talking about those convicted felons that you are so happy about denying a legal gun sale to because they failed the back ground check...THAT'S GREAT!

However, those same felons have just committed a felony and YOU don't want or have the resources to enforce the law...YOU refuse to arrest and prosecute them so you let them walk the streets to prey on innocent people...you're pathetic.

Legislation to help fix the system has been presented before...only to be shot down by the Democrats because it didn't involve further infringements on our rights...banning of guns or magazines...or expanding the back ground check system.

YOU and others really don’t want the system fixed…that was proved by those rejecting the legislation that will help fix it. You don’t want the reduction of gun crime because then you couldn’t push for more restrictive laws against guns and our rights.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7432 Sep 21, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>By federal law referring to a gun dealer. Anywhere you must get a permit it is considered a business. Operating under another persons permit is still a business regardless of what you are selling. Remember Al Capone was arrested for not paying taxes on selling illegal booze. Even if you buy one gun from Walmart with the intent on reselling it then it is illegal. A gun show is a business venue and ANYTIME you pay a fee to operate there it is a business. The catch is the venue and the fact you paid a fee to be under a business permit which would not apply at your home or other private area.
From the federal law in dealing with firearms;

18 USC § 921 - DEFINITIONS

(21) The term “engaged in the business” means—

(C) as applied to a dealer in firearms, as defined in section 921 (a)(11)(A), a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms, but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or for a hobby, or who sells all or part of his personal collection of firearms;

(22) The term “with the principal objective of livelihood and profit” means that the intent underlying the sale or disposition of firearms is predominantly one of obtaining livelihood and pecuniary gain, as opposed to other intents, such as improving or liquidating a personal firearms collection:

If your actions in selling your personal firearm do not amount to “engaged in the business” or “with the principle objective of livelihood and profit”, then you are NOT in the business of selling firearms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drone maker says it's 'highly unlikely' White H... 7 hr RustyS 1
Shots fired near Vice President Biden's Delawar... Jan 20 Nose Pickin Sinner 63
things to consider when buying a new home in sy... Jan 19 primebuildingbrokers 1
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... Dec '14 Sunshine 2
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec '14 Anonymous 1
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov '14 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov '14 Le Jimbo 21
More from around the web