Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments (Page 335)

Showing posts 6,681 - 6,700 of11,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Gun shows require business permits, operating a table at one is under that business license. Putting up a sign saying private sales does not alter the fact it is a business venue under a business permit and ALL who operate under the permit holder are bound by the laws pertaining to a business.
Gunshows are like flea markets. The company organizing the gunshow is required to have a business license or permit and is responsible for the liability insurance for the venue. Those renting a table from the organizer do NOT have to have a license to set up to sell their items, whether it is guns, t-shirts, knives, food stuffs, memorabilia, etc. And buy federal law, you are only in the gun "business" if you derive a significant portion of your income from the sale of firearms. Simply selling guns from your own collection is NOT a business. I work at 4-5 gunshows a year here locally. In fact, I am manning a table for VCDL ( www.vcdl.org ) this afternoon.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues."
Justice Scalia <-- expert on the US Constitution, including the 2nd Amendment
"mpfhpmff mpfhmp hmmmmerr mffpff mpffh mpfhpmff mpffhst mpfhmp hmmmmerr mffpff mpffh ummm"
Squishy <--- expert in bring truckers quickly to happy ending.
Like I said, you are the quintessential blithering idiot and you continue to prove it every time you post. Truth be told, you're one of the raving lunatics who need to be removed from society before syphilis gets to what's left of your brain and you climb the clock tower with a rifle. You require the American people to sacrifice their freedoms just to give you a false sense of safety. How stupid is that? Doesn't Danny Boy have any other voices in his head? Your rhetoric is getting old and boring.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Tray wrote:
<quoted text>If I set up a table in a gun show to sell guns then I am running a gun business. If I have no FFL then I am breaking the law. NO LOOPHOLE. Some people may do just that but it does not have a legal loophole it is already illegal. NO LOOPHOLE. If the cops don't feel like checking to see if I have a FFL then so be it but it is still illegal.
Again, by federal law, you only considered a gun DEALER is you make a significant amount of your income from the sale of firearms. You then required to obtain an FFL license. A private COLLECTOR simply setting up a table to sell his privately owned guns is NOT a business owner and NOT required to perform background checks.

Now keep in mind that this is federal law. Some state and local laws my vary. A handful of states require that ALL gun sales at gunshows be put through a background check. Here in VA, they do not.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the FFL dealer required BY LAW
Two tables full off guns.
Same venue.

One requires background checks.

One sells to d/skers like you without background checks. Anyone who has the cash.

Loopholes.

That's why the laws to close the loopholes are called laws to close the guns show loops holes.

Wipe your chin, boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you are the quintessential blithering idiot
Like I said, this is the only place you can say it, you spooge coated, sausage swilling momma's boy.

Ah, long haul from Juarez.

Look's like your up, shug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunshows are like flea markets.
Yes, they attract fleas, many which are felony fleas, and they are full of tables that are full of guns and they have people like you who are all too happy to see to anyone who steps up to the table with cash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<Those renting a table from the organizer do NOT have to have a license to set up to sell their items, whether it is guns, t-shirts, knives, food stuffs, memorabilia, etc.
You can't go into a elementary school and kill children with a T-Shirt.

But you can go to a gun show and buy an assault weapon like an AR-15 from some scumbag like you with a wad of cash and not have to be checked to see you have been locked up for your mental illness even though the counter to do the background checks is 50 feet away.

It's called the gun show loophole. It's what attracts the people who could not go to the firearms dealers.

And the people who run the gun shows are just as guilty of putting the firearms into the hands of these mental defects and the felons and the wife beaters as the scumbag like you who are happy to sell them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
I am manning a table for VCDL this afternoon.
How many dozens of felons will walk out of the gun show today with your blessing, Sticky?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
However where I come from I and many others sit in the Dunkin' Donuts with our pistols on our persons and enjoy a cup of coffee and morning conversation.
And then you make your way to the bathroom stal where you enjoy put each other's pistols in each other's mouths and you dream of the little house with the white picket fence and him comming home to you in your pink apron with smells of the roast in the oven...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
Where I come from they call that Constitutional Carry.
Where I come from it's called sodomy, but the SCOTUS says it's legal between consenting adults.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many dozens of felons will walk out of the gun show today with your blessing, Sticky?
None. I don't condone breaking the law, fucktard.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they attract fleas, many which are felony fleas, and they are full of tables that are full of guns and they have people like you who are all too happy to see to anyone who steps up to the table with cash.
Speaking of fleas...isn't it time for your monthly dip?

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from it's called sodomy, but the SCOTUS says it's legal between consenting adults.
Sodomy??? What the hell are you doing with your firearm? Nevermind....I don't want to know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."
- Benjamin Franklin
Ben Franklin never had someone put a gun in his face.

Or did he come home to find his teenage son's brain splattered on the ceiling.

Or never in his life was there such a thing as a school room shooting.

And he never met you or he would have written a clever quote about pussies and the toys are soon departed.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tables full off guns.
Same venue.
One requires background checks.
One sells to d/skers like you without background checks. Anyone who has the cash.
Loopholes.
That's why the laws to close the loopholes are called laws to close the guns show loops holes.
Wipe your chin, boy.
Where ?

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Allah !

You are finally discussing a subject you know something about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Where ?
Pick a gun show.

Outside of those states that of course closed the gun show loophole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Praise Allah !
You are finally discussing a subject you know something about.
You'd be the expert, based on the stains you have on the shirt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You fucktards can call it a chicken sandwich for all we care. It still doesn't make it correct.
The laws that call it a loophole would make it correct.

The felons and the wife beaters in Virgina appreciate all the hard work you do for them... like you holding the door open as they make their way out to the car with their new purchases.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a gun show.
Outside of those states that of course closed the gun show loophole.
The reality is you are using Brady talking points and have no experience with the subject matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,681 - 6,700 of11,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••