Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10987 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7373 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunshows are like flea markets.
Yes, they attract fleas, many which are felony fleas, and they are full of tables that are full of guns and they have people like you who are all too happy to see to anyone who steps up to the table with cash.

Location hidden

#7374 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<Those renting a table from the organizer do NOT have to have a license to set up to sell their items, whether it is guns, t-shirts, knives, food stuffs, memorabilia, etc.
You can't go into a elementary school and kill children with a T-Shirt.

But you can go to a gun show and buy an assault weapon like an AR-15 from some scumbag like you with a wad of cash and not have to be checked to see you have been locked up for your mental illness even though the counter to do the background checks is 50 feet away.

It's called the gun show loophole. It's what attracts the people who could not go to the firearms dealers.

And the people who run the gun shows are just as guilty of putting the firearms into the hands of these mental defects and the felons and the wife beaters as the scumbag like you who are happy to sell them.

Location hidden

#7375 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
I am manning a table for VCDL this afternoon.
How many dozens of felons will walk out of the gun show today with your blessing, Sticky?

Location hidden

#7376 Sep 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
However where I come from I and many others sit in the Dunkin' Donuts with our pistols on our persons and enjoy a cup of coffee and morning conversation.
And then you make your way to the bathroom stal where you enjoy put each other's pistols in each other's mouths and you dream of the little house with the white picket fence and him comming home to you in your pink apron with smells of the roast in the oven...

Location hidden

#7377 Sep 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
Where I come from they call that Constitutional Carry.
Where I come from it's called sodomy, but the SCOTUS says it's legal between consenting adults.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#7378 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many dozens of felons will walk out of the gun show today with your blessing, Sticky?
None. I don't condone breaking the law, fucktard.

Southeast Virginia

#7379 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they attract fleas, many which are felony fleas, and they are full of tables that are full of guns and they have people like you who are all too happy to see to anyone who steps up to the table with cash.
Speaking of fleas...isn't it time for your monthly dip?

Southeast Virginia

#7380 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from it's called sodomy, but the SCOTUS says it's legal between consenting adults.
Sodomy??? What the hell are you doing with your firearm? Nevermind....I don't want to know.

Location hidden

#7381 Sep 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."
- Benjamin Franklin
Ben Franklin never had someone put a gun in his face.

Or did he come home to find his teenage son's brain splattered on the ceiling.

Or never in his life was there such a thing as a school room shooting.

And he never met you or he would have written a clever quote about pussies and the toys are soon departed.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#7382 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tables full off guns.
Same venue.
One requires background checks.
One sells to d/skers like you without background checks. Anyone who has the cash.
Loopholes.
That's why the laws to close the loopholes are called laws to close the guns show loops holes.
Wipe your chin, boy.
Where ?

Don't Tread On Me

#7383 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Allah !

You are finally discussing a subject you know something about.

Location hidden

#7385 Sep 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Where ?
Pick a gun show.

Outside of those states that of course closed the gun show loophole.

Location hidden

#7386 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>Praise Allah !
You are finally discussing a subject you know something about.
You'd be the expert, based on the stains you have on the shirt.

Location hidden

#7387 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You fucktards can call it a chicken sandwich for all we care. It still doesn't make it correct.
The laws that call it a loophole would make it correct.

The felons and the wife beaters in Virgina appreciate all the hard work you do for them... like you holding the door open as they make their way out to the car with their new purchases.

Don't Tread On Me

#7388 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a gun show.
Outside of those states that of course closed the gun show loophole.
The reality is you are using Brady talking points and have no experience with the subject matter.

Don't Tread On Me

#7389 Sep 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Franklin never had someone put a gun in his face.
Or did he come home to find his teenage son's brain splattered on the ceiling.
Or never in his life was there such a thing as a school room shooting.
And he never met you or he would have written a clever quote about pussies and the toys are soon departed.
I take it you were a friend of Franklin.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#7390 Sep 21, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, by federal law, you only considered a gun DEALER is you make a significant amount of your income from the sale of firearms. You then required to obtain an FFL license. A private COLLECTOR simply setting up a table to sell his privately owned guns is NOT a business owner and NOT required to perform background checks.
Now keep in mind that this is federal law. Some state and local laws my vary. A handful of states require that ALL gun sales at gunshows be put through a background check. Here in VA, they do not.
Interesting that I posted this very information in Post #7362 above with the actual text in the law and the links to the law. I wonder why that post was removed...?...hhmmmmm

Don't Tread On Me

#7391 Sep 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that I posted this very information in Post #7362 above with the actual text in the law and the links to the law. I wonder why that post was removed...?...hhmmmmm
There is a problem that Topix computers have with the code in some links.

One of the posters once explained it to me but I can't remember what the details were.

Location hidden

#7392 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>The reality is you are using Brady talking points and have no experience with the subject matter.
The reality is: I started a campaign to require background checks at gun shows where I live and they now require background checks at gun shows for all gun sales were I live.

Wipe your chin, dear.

The next will be: require background checks for all gun sales and transfers.

Longest journey... started ten years ago.

Location hidden

#7393 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>I take it you were a friend of Franklin.
He liked prostitutes. I take it you are related.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... Aug '16 Mizike67 5
News Russian man faces US trial in lucrative hacking... Aug '16 Nu Wor Order 4
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
More from around the web