Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,003

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7328 Sep 20, 2013
PS: I predicted Squishy (or perhaps another alias he uses) will respond completely off the thread topic.

Put your money down... final call...
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7329 Sep 20, 2013
H. R. 1025

To provide for a waiting period before the purchase of a handgun, and for the establishment of a national instant criminal background check system to be contacted by firearms dealers before the transfer of any firearm.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-103hr1025r ...

Mandated by the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (Brady Act) of 1993, Public Law 103-159, the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) was established for Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) to contact by telephone, or other electronic means, for information to be supplied immediately on whether the transfer of a firearm would be in violation of Section 922 (g) or (n) of Title 18, United States Code, or state law.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/general ...

It ONLY applies to sales by Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) DEALERS. It does NOT apply to “everyone”.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7330 Sep 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that insists you have the "right" to sell weapons to felons, you lying freeloading Momma's boy.
I haven't defended the criminal acts on anyone. You want to sell the weapons.
Tell your boyfriend to stop banging you against the headboard, your poor brain is rattling around.
"I haven't defended the criminal acts on anyone."

Liar...you don't want to prosecute those felons that are denied in a background check for committing another felony. YOU want to allow them to roam the street.

You're a pathetic, sick bytch.

Location hidden

#7331 Sep 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
H. R. 1025
To provide for a waiting period before the purchase of a handgun,
Gunshow loophole:

two tables. one requires background checks. the other requires cash.

Wipe your chin, mooch.

Funny how everyone understands the loophole except you.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#7332 Sep 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunshow loophole:
two tables. one requires background checks. the other requires cash.
Wipe your chin, mooch.
Funny how everyone understands the loophole except you.
Funny how you can't read and comprehend a simple law or your own definition.

Show me where a FFL dealer can make a legal sale without doing a background check unless excepted by the law...THAT would be a loophole.

Otherwise, you're still an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Location hidden

#7333 Sep 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't read and comprehend a simple law or your own definition..
Funny how everyone with an IQ reaching three digits knows what a loophole is.

Not surprised you don't.

Location hidden

#7334 Sep 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Show me where a FFL dealer can make a legal
Two tables, full of guns, one gun show. One table requires a background check to make sure that they are selling a deadly firearm to a complete mental case.

The other requires cash.

Loophole.

You're still an ignorant, lying, POS, sausage sucking, extremist, "frustrated control freak" welfare parasite demanding special rights.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7335 Sep 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tables, full of guns, one gun show. One table requires a background check to make sure that they are selling a deadly firearm to a complete mental case.
The other requires cash.
Loophole.
You're still an ignorant, lying, POS, sausage sucking, extremist, "frustrated control freak" welfare parasite demanding special rights.
You are the quintessential blithering idiot. No one is "demanding special rights". Those supporting the 2nd amendment are defending the rights we already have as guaranteed by the Constitution and there's nothing special about them......they belong to every American. DUH!
ILUVSATAN

Winter Park, FL

#7336 Sep 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are the quintessential blithering idiot. No one is "demanding special rights". Those supporting the 2nd amendment are defending the rights we already have as guaranteed by the Constitution and there's nothing special about them......they belong to every American. DUH!
any rights are subject to interpretation by the courts and government.......just like Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to yell FIRE in a crowded theater or to incite racial hatred ....

I have a right not to be shot by some raving lunatic demanding his 2nd amendment rights...those supersede your rights to carry an AK47 into a starbucks...

Location hidden

#7337 Sep 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are the quintessential blithering idiot.
wipe your chin, sonny.

And spit out the short and cirlies.

Location hidden

#7338 Sep 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
No one is "demanding special rights".
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We demand the right to sell our guns to COMPLETE STRANGERS even felons and wife beaters and mental deviants like ourselves.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It's in the unwritten part of the constitution!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Spit it out, Squishy.

Location hidden

#7339 Sep 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
Those supporting the 2nd amendment are defending the rights we already have as guaranteed by the Constitution
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues."

Justice Scalia <-- expert on the US Constitution, including the 2nd Amendment

"mpfhpmff mpfhmp hmmmmerr mffpff mpffh mpfhpmff mpffhst mpfhmp hmmmmerr mffpff mpffh ummm"
Squishy <--- expert in bring truckers quickly to happy ending.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#7340 Sep 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The other requires cash.
Loophole.
Care to explain WHERE these OTHER gun dealers get their guns? It requires a FFL to buy guns from companies that make them so how do these OTHER sellers get so many guns to sell at shows without a FFL or following the law that FFL requires? The only way another person (other than a FFL holder) could get that many guns is to pay retail and undergo a background check. If you paid retail then there is no room for profit in selling these guns. Also "straw purchasing" (the buying of guns for another person who may be a criminal) is also illegal. If I buy a gun with intent to resell it to someone who may be a criminal is already illegal and is asked on the paperwork when I buy the gun so where is the loophole in the laws? If I set a table up at a gun show (where the majority is FFL dealers there to make a profit) and start selling new guns at a much higher price than all the dealers around me would I not stand out like a sore thumb? I bet those dealers who I am making their business much more in danger of being outlawed would turn my butt in to police quick. Also I have been to many gun shows and they have all had a police presence so once again why would I commit an already illegal act where I would draw so much attention? If the police feel there are illegal acts taking place at any gun show they are well within their power to investigate any crime they may witness there. So again just where is the loophole?

Location hidden

#7341 Sep 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Care to explain WHERE these OTHER gun dealers get their guns? It requires a FFL to buy guns
Gun shows do not require dealers.

Why do you want to pretend people who sell guns a gun shows are all dealers?

It establishes you as a liar before I even respond.

Because we all know that that isn't true.

So you have never been to a gun show, eh?

Well, that is a good thing, I tried to keep felons out with a law but the local gun gnutters insisted it violated the felons right to come in and just look.

Cough.

Location hidden

#7342 Sep 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
The only way another person (other than a FFL holder) could get that many guns is to pay retail and undergo a background check.
How many lies are you going to put in one post?

Or are you trying to establish a baseline for ignorance?

Location hidden

#7343 Sep 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
If you paid retail
I see: you are going for the ignorance standard.

Everyone who has a table selling firearms is there to make money.

There aren't any tables where people are giving guns away- at least as far as I know.

Location hidden

#7344 Sep 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
Also I have been to many gun shows and they have all had a police presence
They also have a felons presence.

Felons know they can go to a gun show, stay dry, and get a good deal from people like you who don't mind selling to them even though they are complete strangers and you don't know or care if they are felons.

Location hidden

#7345 Sep 20, 2013
Tray wrote:
< If the police feel there are illegal acts taking place at any gun show they are well within their power to investigate any crime they may witness there.
So you don't know anything about police work, either.

Let me guess: some of your best friends are cops...
Consistant

Biglerville, PA

#7346 Sep 20, 2013
This is just so F****ng funny, Two CCP holders with their gun muscles take each other out.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-576039...
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#7347 Sep 20, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
any rights are subject to interpretation by the courts and government.......just like Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to yell FIRE in a crowded theater or to incite racial hatred ....
I have a right not to be shot by some raving lunatic demanding his 2nd amendment rights...those supersede your rights to carry an AK47 into a starbucks...
BS! There is nothing stopping anyone from yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is there...? Is your mouth duct taped shut in order to watch a movie...?...no, didn't think so.

"...or to incite racial hatred ...."

Did you tell that to Al and Jesse...?

"I have a right not to be shot by some raving lunatic demanding his 2nd amendment rights...those supersede your rights to carry an AK47 into a starbucks..."

Then don't go to Starbucks and make unwarranted, deadly threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Beware of bogus bucks Sep 1 Fait 1
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Aug 29 stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
•••

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE