Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10983 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#6916 Sep 14, 2013
Punching for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't. Obama forbade them to use firearms in their duties.
Your link doesn't support this claim.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6917 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
They don't. Obama forbade them to use firearms in their duties. I recall ICE actually sueing Obama
Anyone can be 'sueing' anyone else for practically any reason under the sun, Shug, if you had done finished high school and taken a few current events classes, you might have noticed.

And you would have known that the case was dismissed a month and a half ago.

Current events, shug?

Location hidden

#6918 Sep 14, 2013
Obama forbade them to use firearms in their duties.
And this is an outright lie.

I guess you have so little invested in this alias it doesn't matter.
Punching for Justice

Houston, TX

#6919 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can be 'sueing' anyone else for practically any reason under the sun, Shug, if you had done finished high school and taken a few current events classes, you might have noticed.
And you would have known that the case was dismissed a month and a half ago.
Current events, shug?
You can keep your eyes above the equator. The gaybar is thataway ->

Location hidden

#6920 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You can keep your eyes above the equator. The gaybar is thataway ->
I am certain you know exactly where the gay bar is, Shug, I'm just surprised you can still point with both your hands full of your boyfriend's azzcheeks.

Location hidden

#6922 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I know a serial rapist when I see one.
The only thing you know when you see it is a sausage about to signal the happy ending.

And your mother has never said no in her life, I am no different from anyone else on the bus.

Wipe your chin, shug, and find a narrative and stick with it, eh?
Punching for Justice

Houston, TX

#6923 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you know when you see it is a sausage about to signal the happy ending.
And your mother has never said no in her life, I am no different from anyone else on the bus.
Wipe your chin, shug, and find a narrative and stick with it, eh?
Yes of course. I've noticed the Canadian undertones in your language usage. Amusingly enough Canadians have allowed themselves to be imprisoned for self defense and executing a Canadian is completely legal by Canadian law. Most Canadian police officers are too busy getting drunk and prefer handing out fines than doing serious work such as arresting a violent offender.

Right now all homosexuals in Toronto are being assaulted and murdered by Muslims. Here in the USA some homosexuals realize the government is ineffectual in protecting their rights and have formed their own gun rights groups.

Location hidden

#6924 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes of course. I've noticed the Canadian undertones in your language usage.
The only thing you notice is whether or not not your clients are circumcised, shug.

Not only a liar, you aren't very bright.

Wipe your chin, dear.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6926 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't.
I know: you run your mouth without regard to facts.
Wipey, wipey, Spoogesponge.
And let's not forget you don't have any problems selling to people like Adam Lanza without doing a background check.
Soory pal, but he had already been deemed mentally deficient prior to his shooting rampage and had been on various types of psychotropic drugs. His mother even had to remove him form public school because of it.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#6927 Sep 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
It only seems odd to you because your beliefs about me come more from your overactive imagination than from anything I've actually said or actually believe.
LOL...I know enough about you from your own words. Are you denying that you didn't say you own a gun? Also, you haven't said anything that we all haven't heard. Personally I'm surprised that people here still converse with you at all.

Chambersburg, PA

#6928 Sep 16, 2013
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I know enough about you from your own words. Are you denying that you didn't say you own a gun? Also, you haven't said anything that we all haven't heard. Personally I'm surprised that people here still converse with you at all.
This is the kind of nonsense you post when you can't comprehend what you read and when you can't think or reason logically.

Let me try to clear it up for you...

I am not denying that I said I own guns.

I am saying that if you think that's odd, it just shows that most of what you believe about me comes from your imagination rather than anything I've said or actually believe.

Why would you think it's odd that I own guns? What do you imagine I believe that would rule that out? Just because I think we can do more as a nation to address gun safety?

Chambersburg, PA

#6929 Sep 16, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one here still HUNG UP on this is YOU.
LOL! Could you be a bigger coward?

You think I'm black. You think that when it comes to shooting me, people should consider more than one shotgun load and more than one rifle round.

If you weren't such a sniveling little coward, you'd have the balls to stand behind what you say. No wonder you're obsessed with guns. It's the only way you can feel like a man.

LMAO!

Besara

Des Moines, IA

#6930 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
We regulate driving. We regulate auto safety. Hell, we regulate power tools. We regulate anything that causes death. Why not guns?
Guns aren't regulated? So does the 'F' in 'BATFE' stand for firecrackers?

Southeast Virginia

#6931 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Could you be a bigger coward?
You think I'm black. You think that when it comes to shooting me, people should consider more than one shotgun load and more than one rifle round.
If you weren't such a sniveling little coward, you'd have the balls to stand behind what you say. No wonder you're obsessed with guns. It's the only way you can feel like a man.
LMAO!
And if you had ANY intellectual honesty, you would quit lying through your tooth. Now GFY.

Chambersburg, PA

#6932 Sep 16, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Guns aren't regulated? So does the 'F' in 'BATFE' stand for firecrackers?
I never said guns aren't regulated. I'm asking the question - if everything that causes death (even accidentally) is regulated, why not guns?

Chambersburg, PA

#6933 Sep 16, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you had ANY intellectual honesty, you would quit lying through your tooth. Now GFY.
Give it up, WATB.

You give new meaning to the term "chickenshit." LOL!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#6934 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said guns aren't regulated. I'm asking the question - if everything that causes death (even accidentally) is regulated, why not guns?
Guns are regulated.

Chambersburg, PA

#6935 Sep 16, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Guns are regulated.
I know.

But gunners say they shouldn't be. And I'm asking "why not?"

Not big on English comprehension, are you? LOL!

Southeast Virginia

#6936 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Give it up, WATB.
You give new meaning to the term "chickenshit." LOL!
Are you still stuck in the 5th grade or something? Do you honestly think your ad hominem gradeschool insults mean a damn thing here, or phase me in the slightest? Nothing more than the last ditch efforts of a simpleton who can't back his own side of the argument.

How truly sad and pathetic you are.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#6937 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I know.
But gunners say they shouldn't be. And I'm asking "why not?"
Not big on English comprehension, are you? LOL!
Who said they shouldn't be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep '17 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
More from around the web