Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#6591 Sep 10, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know - everything bad that happens in the world while Obama is President is Obama's fault to you wingnuts.
The facts are that the federal response was prompt and effective. Just ask Chris Christie. What's happening now isn't the result of inadequate federal assistance.
Plus you HATE federal assistance. You want it to all go away. That's your political ideology. Why are you now crying because you want MORE federal assistance for NJ?
Oh, that's right - everything bad that happens in the world while Obama is President is Obama's fault to you wingnuts.
LOL!
Here again we see an example of you calling names after denouncing others for doing it. You're a real hypocritical piece of work there Danny Boy.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6592 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No, that's clearly NOT what I'm asking you.
I couldn't be more clear - WHY do you think I'm black? On what basis did you form that belief?
That's what you believe. I'm just asking why you believe it?
And I couldn't have been more clear either. I DON'T know if you are black or not, and I COULD CARE LESS if you are. My opinion of people is formed by what they say and what they do, NOT the color of their skin. You can keep trying to paint me as a racist all you want, Dan, but it isn't going to fly because it couldn't be farther from the truth.

Southeast Virginia

#6593 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, I know - everything bad that happens in the world while Obama is President is Obama's fault to you wingnuts.
Hey...what's good for the goose is good for the gander, libtard. For the entirety of Obama's 1st 4 years all you heard was "it's all Bush's fault". Strike one.
<quoted text>
The facts are that the federal response was prompt and effective. Just ask Chris Christie. What's happening now isn't the result of inadequate federal assistance.
Having people live in nylon tents THROUGH THE WINTER is HARDLY what I would call "effective". Strike two.
<quoted text>Plus you HATE federal assistance. You want it to all go away. That's your political ideology. Why are you now crying because you want MORE federal assistance for NJ?
Lie after lie. I am all for giving assistance to those WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT. Strike three. Your done.
<quoted text>Oh, that's right - everything bad that happens in the world while Obama is President is Obama's fault to you wingnuts. LOL!
See above.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#6594 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And I couldn't have been more clear either. I DON'T know if you are black or not, and I COULD CARE LESS if you are. My opinion of people is formed by what they say and what they do, NOT the color of their skin. You can keep trying to paint me as a racist all you want, Dan, but it isn't going to fly because it couldn't be farther from the truth.
At this point you can't continue to honestly misunderstand my question. Obviously you are trying to run from it.

That's fine. I understand.

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#6595 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...what's good for the goose is good for the gander, libtard. For the entirety of Obama's 1st 4 years all you heard was "it's all Bush's fault". Strike one.
<quoted text>
Having people live in nylon tents THROUGH THE WINTER is HARDLY what I would call "effective". Strike two.
<quoted text>
Lie after lie. I am all for giving assistance to those WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT. Strike three. Your done.
<quoted text>
See above.
Here's the difference between now and the Bush years - we criticized Bush for things he actually did. You wingnuts are simply criticizing Obama for everything that happens in the world that you don't like, whether or not he has any responsibility for it.

People living in tents isn't a result of a failure of the federal government. There's no rational link between that event and anything Obama did or should have done or failed to to. Again - blaming Obama for that is just blaming him for something bad that happened.

Southeast Virginia

#6596 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's the difference between now and the Bush years - we criticized Bush for things he actually did. You wingnuts are simply criticizing Obama for everything that happens in the world that you don't like, whether or not he has any responsibility for it.
People living in tents isn't a result of a failure of the federal government. There's no rational link between that event and anything Obama did or should have done or failed to to. Again - blaming Obama for that is just blaming him for something bad that happened.
Just as with the captain of a ship, he is responsible for those under his command. Especially those that he uses his executive orders to COVER UP for and BLOCK federal investigations. Fast & Furious, anyone??? Anyone? Benghazi??? Anyone. IRS targeting of conservative groups??? Anyone?

Hello. Can you here me now?

Southeast Virginia

#6597 Sep 10, 2013
"hear"

Southeast Virginia

#6598 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
At this point you can't continue to honestly misunderstand my question. Obviously you are trying to run from it.
That's fine. I understand.
LOL!
I have run from nothing and have answered your question. I don't assume you are black. I don't know if you are black or not. And I really don't give a f**k if you are or aren't.

Is that clear enough for you, Forrest???

Chambersburg, PA

#6599 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as with the captain of a ship, he is responsible for those under his command. Especially those that he uses his executive orders to COVER UP for and BLOCK federal investigations. Fast & Furious, anyone??? Anyone? Benghazi??? Anyone. IRS targeting of conservative groups??? Anyone?
Hello. Can you here me now?
You just named 3 phony scandals that have been thoroughly investigated and resolved.

Like I said - when we criticized Bush, it was for things he actually did - not phony, made-up "scandals."

Chambersburg, PA

#6600 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I have run from nothing and have answered your question. I don't assume you are black. I don't know if you are black or not. And I really don't give a f**k if you are or aren't.
Is that clear enough for you, Forrest???
You don't assume I'm black?

Sorry, this post says otherwise:
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect when it has been engrained in to his brain for his entire life?
"Oh poor me. My skin is a different color. I can't make it on my own. I need the govt to take care of me. Oh boo hoo hoo." {spit}
And this post confirms it:
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Danny Boy. I did not say all African Americans have been brainwashed. I said it was YOU who has been brainwashed.
Keep running, AV. I never expected an honest answer from you anyway.

Southeast Virginia

#6601 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You just named 3 phony scandals that have been thoroughly investigated and resolved.
Like I said - when we criticized Bush, it was for things he actually did - not phony, made-up "scandals."
Fast & Furious was NOT thoroughly investigated. Obama did use executive privilege to block the release of ALL emails and communications regarding it, and it has NOT been released as of yet. All of those associtaed with Benghazi have been silenced and relocated and not allowed to be questioned, including changing their names to hide their identity. And please show were the IRS scandal has been "investigated". Hell....show were ANY of them have been investigated. "Fast & Furious" guns are STILL showing up a crime scenes: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598487/...

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#6603 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't assume I'm black?
Sorry, this post says otherwise:
<quoted text>
And this post confirms it:
<quoted text>
Keep running, AV. I never expected an honest answer from you anyway.
?Would that be anything like you running and hiding from these questions?

How will any new gun control measures have any effect on criminals who obtain their guns via illegal means now and will continue to obtain their guns illegally regardless of any new measures? How does gun control impact anyone but law abiding citizens?

How will state sponsored racism do anything to remedy racism? Is replacing the current form of racism with a new form of racist that penalizes the successful the answer?

How does welfare and liberal give-away programs do ANYTHING to help people become successful? Teaching people that they can make a living working the system instead of working a job is the answer?

Chambersburg, PA

#6604 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast & Furious was NOT thoroughly investigated. Obama did use executive privilege to block the release of ALL emails and communications regarding it, and it has NOT been released as of yet. All of those associtaed with Benghazi have been silenced and relocated and not allowed to be questioned, including changing their names to hide their identity. And please show were the IRS scandal has been "investigated". Hell....show were ANY of them have been investigated. "Fast & Furious" guns are STILL showing up a crime scenes: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598487/...
Really? You honestly believe this hogwash?

Amazing.

Fast and Furious was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. It was a screw-up and those involved were disciplined.

Benghazi was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that the administration did everything possible to keep our diplomatic personnel safe within the constraints of GOP foreign service budget cuts.

The IRS "scandal" was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that both conservative and liberal groups were given special scrutiny. Those employees taking short-cuts in their investigations of these so-called non-profit groups were disciplined.

You believe a pile of rightwing propaganda and bullshit. It's a function of your visceral hatred of the President and your willingness to believe anything and everything bad, no matter how irrational, about him.

Chambersburg, PA

#6605 Sep 10, 2013
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

A Fortune investigation reveals that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. How the world came to believe just the opposite is a tale of rivalry, murder, and political bloodlust.

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06...

Chambersburg, PA

#6606 Sep 10, 2013
Mitch McConnell Realizes IRS Scandal Is Over

Mitch McConnell delivered a speech today at the American Enterprise Institute to officially signal that the IRS scandal has entered its post-fact phase. When the IRS first revealed that its Cincinnati office had attempted to enforce its nonprofit laws using a search function that disproportionately impacted conservatives, Republicans were certain it must have come from the White House. They were going to follow the facts.

But all of the facts point in the same direction, which is that the Obama administration had nothing to do with it at all. That was the conclusion of the agency’s inspector-general report, as well as the House Oversight Committee’s own interviews, which the Republican majority tried to suppress and which (when the Democrats released them) showed the operation was an independent, well-intentioned effort to enforce the law led by an IRS official who happens to be a conservative Republican.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/...

Chambersburg, PA

#6607 Sep 10, 2013
From the House Republicans own report...

In addition, the House Armed Services Committee conducted a review of air assets available to respond to Benghazi. No U.S. government element refused or denied requests for emergency assistance during the crisis. The evidence also does not show there were armed air assets above Benghazi at any time or that any such assets were called off from assisting U.S. personnel on the ground. According to witness testimony, the security officials on the ground did use laser sights, but they did so as an escalatory demonstration of force in an effort to deter some attackers. They were not lasing targets for air assets.

The House Armed Services Committee also examined the question of whether the Defense Department failed to deploy assets to Benghazi because it believed the attack was over after the first phase. The progress report finds that officials at the Defense Department were monitoring the situation throughout and kept the forces that were initially deployed flowing into the region. No evidence has been provided to suggest these officials refused to deploy resources because they thought the situation had been sufficiently resolved.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads...

Chambersburg, PA

#6608 Sep 10, 2013
Congress interviewing "dozens" of Benghazi witnesses

In recent weeks, members of the House and Senate and their staffers have held two classified hearings on the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya; conducted more than 25 hours of formal, transcribed interviews with witnesses; and spoken informally with several dozen additional witnesses, including some who are being called "whistleblowers."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57596146/...

Southeast Virginia

#6609 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? You honestly believe this hogwash?
Amazing.
Fast and Furious was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. It was a screw-up and those involved were disciplined.
Benghazi was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that the administration did everything possible to keep our diplomatic personnel safe within the constraints of GOP foreign service budget cuts.
The IRS "scandal" was thoroughly investigated and it was revealed that both conservative and liberal groups were given special scrutiny. Those employees taking short-cuts in their investigations of these so-called non-profit groups were disciplined.
You believe a pile of rightwing propaganda and bullshit. It's a function of your visceral hatred of the President and your willingness to believe anything and everything bad, no matter how irrational, about him.
You believe a pile of leftist propaganda and bullshit. It's a function of your inability to hold our President accountable for ANY of his actions (or inactions) and your willingness to believe anything and everything the MSM tells you, no matter how big the cover-up, about him.

Chambersburg, PA

#6610 Sep 10, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a pile of leftist propaganda and bullshit. It's a function of your inability to hold our President accountable for ANY of his actions (or inactions) and your willingness to believe anything and everything the MSM tells you, no matter how big the cover-up, about him.
I believe documented, objective facts, not paranoid conspiracy theories.

You're free to believe the conspiracy theories, just don't expect those of us living in the reality-based universe to go along with it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6612 Sep 10, 2013
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Explanation for poverty or crime?
So you lost the bet and broke your word.

No surprises there, eh, StickyLips?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers (Apr '14) 10 hr Choppa 15
Obama taps Clancy to lead the Secret Service Feb 19 Gruber Makes Sens... 2
Drone maker says it's 'highly unlikely' White H... Feb 2 Eleanor 2
Shots fired near Vice President Biden's Delawar... Jan '15 Gary 57
things to consider when buying a new home in sy... Jan '15 primebuildingbrokers 1
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... Dec '14 Sunshine 2
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web