Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11002 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Marauder

North Pole, AK

#6430 Sep 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot get me out of your thoughts, can you, Mooch?
PS: when I say "ignorant, lying, POS, extremist,'frustrated control freak' welfare mooching dongliqueer, I understand you may think I am talking about you.
But it also includes your alaises...
ROTFLMAO...keep dreaming of me you ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated cinyrol Freak".

"But it also includes your alaises..."

Don't have any...More deflection, ignorance and lies...you're batting 1000, keep it up.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#6431 Sep 8, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
So all those reverse discrimination court cases, up to and including SCOTUS cases, are simply a figment of our imagination?
I don't know which cases you're referring to. If you can be specific, I can respond accurately.

Chambersburg, PA

#6432 Sep 8, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.
Of course I know. I'm faced with it from that joker almost every single day.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6433 Sep 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know which cases you're referring to. If you can be specific, I can respond accurately.
Search "reverse discrimination cases". DUH.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6434 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course I know. I'm faced with it every single day.
I know. That's what I said. You are the experienced expert.

Chambersburg, PA

#6435 Sep 8, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Search "reverse discrimination cases". DUH.
Nah. Not really that interested.

My statement stands, regardless of court opinions: reverse discrimination is what the dominant group charges when their privilege is threatened.

DUH.

Chambersburg, PA

#6436 Sep 8, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. That's what I said. You are the experienced expert.
Thank you for acknowledging the severe lack of competent, adult debate coming at me from your side. I appreciate your support.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#6437 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You said:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are - AGAIN!- begging for it.
You're nothing but a gadfly, Squash. You've degenerated into a pathetic name-caller who can do nothing but make personal attacks. There's no reason in the world for me to try to engage in debate with you - you simply don't have the mental capacity or emotional control to debate like an adult.
Just as I predicted, you refuse to even acknowledge the tough questions I asked and instead opt for some more deflection. You are pathetically transparent and deluded.

BTW, I suppose you believe it's different when you are name calling like you are in you above post. Oh yeah! That's right, when YOU do it it's called using descriptors. ROTFLMAO!!!!

You're totally hopeless Danny Boy. Why don't you just move to North Korea where you'll be happy?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#6439 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You can't seriously be this stupid. You have to be just trying to find excuses to say the n-word.
And why would you want to do that? Why are you working so hard to justify it?
So what words in my post confused you...? Are you really this ignorant...or you really can't read AND comprehend...? I’m playing you like a fish…lol

I already told you that it wasn’t my claim. It was the claim made by Tryvon Martin’s friend when she testified in court that the term “n***a” with an “a” is NOT racist and can be used to describe a male of any race.

So…are YOU calling what she said a lie…? Simple question…yes or no.

Remember in your words, in reference to “Chocolate City” you justified that;

“The term is used affectionately by African Americans and there's nothing racist about it.”

Also your own words;

“When oppressed people re-appropriate the language of oppression, it isn't racist.”

So it is YOU that is claiming the word, with an “a”, as “used affectionately by African Americans” is not racist. I’m playing devils advocate and shoving your comments…your position…your claims back in your face.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#6440 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"reverse discrimination"
LMAO!
First you agree to a level playing field...then you want to tilt it in favor of one race over another...why are you so confused...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#6441 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obsessed much, boys?
This, my friends, is called Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome. It afflicts a lot of wingnut whenever all their arguments have been shredded and they've been shown to be intellectually and morally bankrupt.
So sad.
So pathetic.
LMAO!
That's it...? That's all you got...? ROTFLMAO...YOU haven't shredded squat there sparky...lol...I won't reference "blinders" again since those seem to confuse you...but maybe you should clean those "rose colored glasses".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#6442 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah. Not really that interested.
My statement stands, regardless of court opinions: reverse discrimination is what the dominant group charges when their privilege is threatened.
DUH.
That's right...you have your head buried in the sand. If YOU don't see it...or look for it...or find it...it doesn't exist.

You rode in the short yellow bus to school didn't you...?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6443 Sep 9, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that more of your "observation" of someone over the web...?...lol
No. It's just more BS when he can't refute the subject at hand. He flips it to psycho-analyzing the other poster to avoid the subject. Par for the course for Danny Boy.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6444 Sep 9, 2013
Consistant wrote:
I guess George Zimmerman's wife doesn't want to be married to a trigger happy POS;
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wi...
LOL. Yep.....so trigger happy that he waited until his nose was broke and his head was pounded into a concrete sidewalk before he fired ONE shot and one shot only. That's trigger happy alright.(smh)

Chambersburg, PA

#6445 Sep 9, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
So what words in my post confused you...? Are you really this ignorant...or you really can't read AND comprehend...? I’m playing you like a fish…lol
I already told you that it wasn’t my claim. It was the claim made by Tryvon Martin’s friend when she testified in court that the term “n***a” with an “a” is NOT racist and can be used to describe a male of any race.
So…are YOU calling what she said a lie…? Simple question…yes or no.
Remember in your words, in reference to “Chocolate City” you justified that;
“The term is used affectionately by African Americans and there's nothing racist about it.”
Also your own words;
“When oppressed people re-appropriate the language of oppression, it isn't racist.”
So it is YOU that is claiming the word, with an “a”, as “used affectionately by African Americans” is not racist. I’m playing devils advocate and shoving your comments…your position…your claims back in your face.
*sigh*

Okay, one more time for the intentionally ignorant...

It is not racist when African Americans use it. It is when YOU use it.

Clear enough?

Chambersburg, PA

#6446 Sep 9, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
First you agree to a level playing field...then you want to tilt it in favor of one race over another...why are you so confused...?
The playing field IS tilted in favor of the dominant majority group. I'm not in favor of that. I'm in favor of remedying that.

Chambersburg, PA

#6447 Sep 9, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it...? That's all you got...? ROTFLMAO...YOU haven't shredded squat there sparky...lol...I won't reference "blinders" again since those seem to confuse you...but maybe you should clean those "rose colored glasses".
Your failure to acknowledge your loss doesn't change that you've lost.

Chambersburg, PA

#6448 Sep 9, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right...you have your head buried in the sand. If YOU don't see it...or look for it...or find it...it doesn't exist.
You rode in the short yellow bus to school didn't you...?
Please.

You're not even trying, are you? LOL!
Fling

UK

#6449 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Please.
You're not even trying, are you? LOL!
Do, do tell: How does that ObamaCock taste?
:-))
Fling

London, UK

#6450 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Your failure to acknowledge your loss doesn't change that you've lost.
When Obama says 'bend,' do you drop your dress, and bend over?
:-))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland prepares for RNC convention protests May '16 Hostis Publicus 9
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Man shot outside White House remains in critica... May '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News Secret Service agent shoots armed man outside W... May '16 Bama Yankee 16
News Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
News Bill Clinton's SICK Truth Just EXPOSED -... May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 10
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog Apr '16 Jaimie 6
More from around the web