Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Comments
5,541 - 5,560 of 11,003 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU can hold all the "opinions" that you want...nobody cares...it's when YOU portray those "opinions" as "facts" or the "truth" when YOU get called out on it.
Facts are facts and opinions are opinions. Your inability to tell the difference doesn't say a thing about how I portray things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You asked how they could be confused for each other and I pointed out one reason why they might. Too bad if you don't like the parallel.
I don't like the parallel because it makes no sense. If you don't want to make sense, that's totally fine with me. In fact that's what I've come to expect from rightwingers.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts and opinions are opinions. Your inability to tell the difference doesn't say a thing about how I portray things.
It's your proven lies that show how you portray things.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't like the parallel because it makes no sense. If you don't want to make sense, that's totally fine with me. In fact that's what I've come to expect from rightwingers.
And your lies are what we have come to expect from you and other "frustrated control freak".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your proven lies that show how you portray things.
Oh, if only wishing would make it so!

LOL!

I've asked over and over for you to show me a single lie I've told. And you never have.

Ever.

You just keep making references to some supposed lies and spew the same tired bullshit when challenged to prove it.

Why is that? Could it be that you're...hmmmm...LYING?

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
And your lies are what we have come to expect from you and other "frustrated control freak".
Like I've said many times before - if you find one, show me.

But you never do.

Hmmmm......

LOL!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Has anyone offered a reasonable and intelligent answer to the question of how gun control measures are going to have any impact at all on the lawless who obtain their guns illegally now and will continue to do so despite any more gun control laws? There's only one correct answer and the gun control advocates don't want acknowledge it.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like I've said many times before - if you find one, show me.
But you never do.
Hmmmm......
LOL!
Many, many have been found and you just retreat behind your wall of complete denial. Your MO is plainly obvious to everyone but you.
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

<quoted text>
I already know the answer. I was just hoping you had enough integrity to be honest.
I do have integrity, but I wonder what honest answer would that be which you assume and expect of me? That all liberals look alike to me?
I thought one of the answers on the answer sheet would be sure to make you happy. Silly me.
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Squach wrote:
Has anyone offered a reasonable and intelligent answer to the question of how gun control measures are going to have any impact at all on the lawless who obtain their guns illegally now and will continue to do so despite any more gun control laws? There's only one correct answer and the gun control advocates don't want acknowledge it.
Funny how the liberals who control our wildlands and forests know that the best way to fight fire is with fire, but they falter and abandon their beliefs when it comes to other forms of fire. Could it be that they do not wish to put this particular fire out? Could it be that they have adopted a "let it burn" policy on this firearms issue? Could it be that they plan to burn down certain segments of the population to clear ground for their planned replant of a different variety of populace? Is it possible that the powers that currently be, know full well that this approach will fail to meet their stated goals, because their real goals are still hidden?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Many, many have been found and you just retreat behind your wall of complete denial. Your MO is plainly obvious to everyone but you.
I only deny what isn't true. Every accusation of lying has been either a twisted distortion of what I actually said or has been an unintentional mistake I've made. Not a single instance of an actual lie - ever.

But as you prove with every post, actual, real-world evidence doesn't factor into the formation of your opinions. You believe what you do because it's emotionally satisfying to you, not because it's true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have integrity, but I wonder what honest answer would that be which you assume and expect of me? That all liberals look alike to me?
I thought one of the answers on the answer sheet would be sure to make you happy. Silly me.
Yep, silly you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the liberals who control our wildlands and forests know that the best way to fight fire is with fire, but they falter and abandon their beliefs when it comes to other forms of fire. Could it be that they do not wish to put this particular fire out? Could it be that they have adopted a "let it burn" policy on this firearms issue? Could it be that they plan to burn down certain segments of the population to clear ground for their planned replant of a different variety of populace? Is it possible that the powers that currently be, know full well that this approach will fail to meet their stated goals, because their real goals are still hidden?
Paranoid conspiracy much?

LOL!
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Paranoid conspiracy much?
LOL!
Asking if something is possible is a far cry from actually saying that it is true.
That is something you may well benefit from, should you embrace the truth it contains.
Apparently you were not a boy scout. I believe it is far better to think of the possibilities and prepare for them should they turn out to be true, rather than just bury one's head in the sand and insist they are not true, like you do. That is the big motivation in buying insurance of any kind, to prepare for the unlikely possibility. Are you a conspiricy theorist when you buy auto insurance? You are a "safe" driver are you not?
It is OK if you disbelieve any possibility. A natural and self inflicted cull of the herd is preferrable.
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes it does. It says that you have an inability to communicate with the written word. It is your portrayal of your opinions as facts, which is being responded to.

It is a poor writer that blames his readers for missing his points. That is as sure as it is also positive that a poor craftsman blames his tools for piss poor performance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking if something is possible is a far cry from actually saying that it is true.
That is something you may well benefit from, should you embrace the truth it contains.
Apparently you were not a boy scout. I believe it is far better to think of the possibilities and prepare for them should they turn out to be true, rather than just bury one's head in the sand and insist they are not true, like you do. That is the big motivation in buying insurance of any kind, to prepare for the unlikely possibility. Are you a conspiricy theorist when you buy auto insurance? You are a "safe" driver are you not?
It is OK if you disbelieve any possibility. A natural and self inflicted cull of the herd is preferrable.
Every conspiracy theory is based on taking unlikely and unrealistic possibilities too seriously. The alternate view isn't burying your head in the sand - it's considering reasonable and likely scenarios to explain events. Ever heard of Occam's razor?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. It says that you have an inability to communicate with the written word. It is your portrayal of your opinions as facts, which is being responded to.
It is a poor writer that blames his readers for missing his points. That is as sure as it is also positive that a poor craftsman blames his tools for piss poor performance.
The issue isn't' that my words aren't clear. The issue is that you jump to conclusions based on your pre-existing assumptions about me. If your mind wasn't clouded by false assumptions, you could understand my words. And if I'm ever not clear, just ask for clarification. Simple.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I only deny what isn't true. Every accusation of lying has been either a twisted distortion of what I actually said or has been an unintentional mistake I've made. Not a single instance of an actual lie - ever.
But as you prove with every post, actual, real-world evidence doesn't factor into the formation of your opinions. You believe what you do because it's emotionally satisfying to you, not because it's true.
Well with the exception of your attempted use of a partial definition of "lie". The other definitions of "lie" did apply to your posts. So once again, half truths don't help your case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well with the exception of your attempted use of a partial definition of "lie". The other definitions of "lie" did apply to your posts. So once again, half truths don't help your case.
"Partial definition" LOL! That was lame the first time you tried it.

Nobody believes that simply stating something that is false is a lie. Lots of people believe false things and they aren't liars. Everybody knows that stating something that YOU KNOW to be false is what makes it a lie.

And I don't do that. I make mistakes, and when I find out something I said was wrong, I correct it and apologize. That isn't lying - that's having integrity.
Besara

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It makes total sense. That it went over your head is obvious. It's what I've come to expect from NAMBLA members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••