Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,003

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5671 Aug 20, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing words is a behavior. Making statements is a behavior. Making assertions about the world is a behavior. Making claims about what is true is a behavior.
And Squach [sic] has made plenty of delusional statements, assertions, and claims.
How do you not comprehend this? Are you really this ignorant?
BTW - I await your apology for accusing me of lying when it was YOU who was confused.
LOL!...at you.
"Typing words is a behavior. Making statements is a behavior. Making assertions about the world is a behavior. Making claims about what is true is a behavior."

All typed words on a computer monitor...which really has nothing to do with ones "behavior". The words expressed here could only be used as an aid in determining behavior but only if you are personally interviewing the individual. Without actual contact with the individual, YOU have no idea and no way possible to make a "behavioral" determination.

"BTW - I await your apology for accusing me of lying when it was YOU who was confused."

Hole your breath, you seem confused. I never said you lied regarding "he". The lies you made were shown from your own posts...but then if YOU don't realize it, then it isn't a lie...according to you.

So how narrow is that opening between your blinders...?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#5672 Aug 20, 2013
Take that gibberish to the next tea bag rally, they will love your level of ignorance

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5673 Aug 20, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Take that gibberish to the next tea bag rally, they will love your level of ignorance
Don't worry about the ignorance level of others. Your title of the most ignorant fool on the thread is only challenged by the other voices in your head. Does Danny Boy know you're out of your cage again?

Portland, Oregon

#5674 Aug 20, 2013
Squach the racial hating tea bag squach box. Your a dumb ass. Go prey for birthers

Boggy Creek

#5675 Aug 20, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Squach the racial hating tea bag squach box. Your a dumb ass. Go prey for birthers
The intellectual profundity of your comment is mind boggling. ROTFLMO!!!!!!! If it took intelligence to breath.......you'd suffocate. How does it feel to be a waste of skin?

Boggy Creek

#5676 Aug 20, 2013
Oh good heavens! I left an "E" off!!!

I meant to type <breathe> OOOPS!

Now bubbleheaded bobby will have a typo to harp on for a few posts. Gotta toss even the dummest dog a bone every once in a while. LMAO!!

Portland, Oregon

#5677 Aug 20, 2013
Back at ya dumb ass. Be a good ignorant racial hater and guzzle that Limbaugh nut juice, don't sip that B.S. your above the sippy sippy cup. Your ignorance is promoted

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5678 Aug 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Typing words is a behavior. Making statements is a behavior. Making assertions about the world is a behavior. Making claims about what is true is a behavior."
All typed words on a computer monitor...which really has nothing to do with ones "behavior". The words expressed here could only be used as an aid in determining behavior but only if you are personally interviewing the individual. Without actual contact with the individual, YOU have no idea and no way possible to make a "behavioral" determination.
"BTW - I await your apology for accusing me of lying when it was YOU who was confused."
Hole your breath, you seem confused. I never said you lied regarding "he". The lies you made were shown from your own posts...but then if YOU don't realize it, then it isn't a lie...according to you.
Oops, your desperation is showing.

You've never shown an actual lie I've told, and redefining a mistake as a lie is positively desperate. No rational human being uses the definition you're using. LOL!

BTW - my eyes are wide open. Too bad you can't say the same thing in your desperate attempt to accuse me of something I've not done.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5679 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks.
It's what people of integrity do.
That's why I was surprised.

Location hidden

#5680 Aug 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
The lies you made were shown from your own posts...but then if YOU don't realize it, then it isn't a lie...according to you.
lie
noun
- a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth

So, yeah - if someone doesn't realize what they're saying is false, by DEFINITION, it is not a lie.

Grow up, my desperate friend. If you have to re-define the word "lie" to accuse me of it, then you really have no case at all.

LOL!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5681 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't present me with proof. You made an assertion, and given your sketchy relationship with the truth, that's not even in the same universe as proof.
I went and looked and found the facts myself. And when I saw I was wrong I admitted it and apologized.
But it's very big of you to respond to my apology with a childish personal attack. Kind of reveals the quality of your character, doesn't it? LOL!
"...given your sketchy relationship with the truth,"

What shaky relationship...?

"...respond to my apology with a childish personal attack."

Really...by saying "way to man up "dan the Man"...YOU saw that as a "childish personal attack".

Now I see why YOU may be so against guns. YOU have no comprehension of what an attack is and YOU project your own inadequacies onto others. That's why YOU fear others that have guns...because YOU don't have control.

Location hidden

#5682 Aug 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is a behavior. And you've never observed me doing it. Yet you obsessively make the accusation that I'm doing it. How does that square with your definition of behavior?

When people post their opinions, reactions, feelings, and arguments here, they are engaging in observable actions (behavior). From that behavior it is completely possible to discern patterns of dysfunctional and irrational thinking and reasoning. I made my assessment based on that.

And my assessment is reasonable and accurate - the man is delusional. He believes things that are objectively not true and he maintains those false beliefs even when confronted with reason and with actual fact.

Sorry, you're wrong.

But keep trying. It's enormously entertaining.

LMAO!

Location hidden

#5683 Aug 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I was surprised.
I guess you have no choice but to reevaluate your false beliefs about me, huh?

At least that's what someone of integrity would do. It's what someone who isn't delusional would do.

But I won't hold my breathe waiting for you to do that rational act of moral character. LMAO!

Location hidden

#5684 Aug 20, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Really...by saying "way to man up "dan the Man"...YOU saw that as a "childish personal attack".
Now I see why YOU may be so against guns. YOU have no comprehension of what an attack is and YOU project your own inadequacies onto others. That's why YOU fear others that have guns...because YOU don't have control.
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"...given your sketchy relationship with the truth,"
What shaky relationship...?
Your repeated false accusations that I lie. You have no evidence of that, you make up examples of it, and you redefine common English words to do it.

IOW - you have a sketchy relationship with the truth.
Marauder wrote:
No, the personal attack was in the post I replied to with that sentence.

Critical thinking really isn't your thing, is it? LOL!
Marauder wrote:
LMAO! Critical thinking DEFINITELY isn't your thing. This kind of irrational leaping to conclusions violates your own stated standard of assessing someone's behavior...
Marauder wrote:
Hypocrisy much, friend?

LMAO!

Location hidden

#5685 Aug 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>If you had paid attention, I've told you and others on this thread numerous times. The 2nd amendment covers all weapons up to and including the individual fire arms carried by the foot soldier. Plain and simple. I have NEVER said or implied anything else no matter what your erroneous mind reading tells you. It has also been ruled By the SCOTUS to be an INDIVIDUAL right, another indicator that it covers INDIVIDUAL arms. No one is talking about rocket launchers and atomic bombs as you hysterical gun grabbers would like the uninformed to believe. According to the wording of the constitution, the purpose of NOT INFRINGING on the right of the people to keep and bear arms it so there will always be an organized militia and a large unorganized militia. Should those militia ever be called to arms the folks who answer will be expected to fill the role of an individual foot soldier. It's all pretty clear to me. Not my fault you live in constant confusion.
And guess what, you've dodged my question once again. I guess I can conclude that you have no intelligent answer and chalk it up as another of your many defeats.
Wow! That's the longest, rambling dodge I've ever seen.

But thanks for proving my prediction right.

BTW - I didn't dodge any of your questions. That's YOUR MO, dodger.

LMAO!

Boggy Creek

#5686 Aug 20, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Back at ya dumb ass. Be a good ignorant racial hater and guzzle that Limbaugh nut juice, don't sip that B.S. your above the sippy sippy cup. Your ignorance is promoted
Wow, you think a pudgy little shock jock like Limbaugh is some kind of political pundit and you're calling me a dumbass? How hilarious is that!!!!! ROTFLMAO!! Look, you're what happens when modern medicine and society nix natural selection. You shouldn't have survived more than a few weeks after birth so we all make allowances for your moronic mentality. Now crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next incredibly stupid comment. I'm sure you won't disappoint.

Boggy Creek

#5687 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Dodge? See? You're completely out of touch with reality. I don't know how I can spell it out any clearer for your stupidass. Call it a dodge in your fantasy world but out here in the real world it's a simple statement of FACT.

And YOU still DODGE my question. Can you say projection? I give you a clear and concise answer to your question but you don't have the intestinal fortitude to address mine.

How are background checks going to have any effect on criminals when they do not obtain their guns through legal channels. They never have, they don't now, and they never will. So you tell me how your background checks are going to have an effect on anyone other than the law abiding gun owner.

Boggy Creek

#5688 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Hypocrisy much, friend?

Location hidden

#5689 Aug 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Dodge? See? You're completely out of touch with reality. I don't know how I can spell it out any clearer for your stupidass. Call it a dodge in your fantasy world but out here in the real world it's a simple statement of FACT.
And YOU still DODGE my question. Can you say projection? I give you a clear and concise answer to your question but you don't have the intestinal fortitude to address mine.
How are background checks going to have any effect on criminals when they do not obtain their guns through legal channels. They never have, they don't now, and they never will. So you tell me how your background checks are going to have an effect on anyone other than the law abiding gun owner.
Of course I have fully addressed this MORE THAN ONCE in the past, but to humor your embarrassing ignorance, I'll say it again...

Background checks have prevented 1.5 million people from purchasing guns. That would be criminals who were denied, so obviously some of them ARE trying to get guns through legal channels.

Law abiding citizens get their guns. Criminals are denied guns. THAT'S how background checks are having an effect.

How do you not know this? Is it ignorance or are you just refusing to acknowledge reality?

And for the record - you've TOTALLY dodged my question: do you support anyone buying any gun they want without any regulation or oversight? Obviously we're talking about guns that are currently legal, not military weapons, dodger.

Location hidden

#5690 Aug 20, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrisy much, friend?
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Beware of bogus bucks Sep 1 Fait 1
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Aug 29 stenbrian333 1
Wayne Meddaugh seeks office for Clerk of Superi... Jul '14 Alex Harris 1
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Jul '14 Lio 13
Restaurant operator P.F. Chang's confirms credi... Jun '14 carey529 1
Greenfield woman could be facing fe... Jun '14 Hassan al Madji 8
Survey: Cybercrime on the rise May '14 commentard 1
•••

US Secret Service People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE