Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 11,004

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5623 Aug 19, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I source Kleck or Lott...?
Show me.
While I don't think you've specifically cited them, you mindlessly parrot their findings as if they are facts. You believe their debunked findings and regurgitate them as if they are true. When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#5624 Aug 19, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Your a conservative, huh? Keep saying that, but your mirror says your a fiscal joke
This reply of yours is stupid, even for you my pet muffin from Homstead.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#5625 Aug 19, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Squatch, you saying your Reagan didn't double the federal gas tax? Your a dumb ass.
Your replies are getting more stupid, dude...LMFAO

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5626 Aug 19, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"he", who...?
"I do not lie. If I did, you could find one."
There are so many more than just "one". The latest being the sentance above where you said "I do not lie".
Before that we had this one when you began your denial campaign;
Your post #5571
“Ha ha - you read my post then lied about it.”
"He," the person my post referenced. If you can't even keep track of who I'm talking about - in response to your direct question - it's no wonder you're constantly confused and believe objectively false things.

Stating facts is not lying, friend. Stating what is obviously the truth is also not a lie, friend.

Just because you don't believe the truth doesn't make it untrue and doesn't make me a liar for saying it. Until you have even a shred of proof, I suggest you stop making false accusations.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#5627 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't think you've specifically cited them, you mindlessly parrot their findings as if they are facts. You believe their debunked findings and regurgitate them as if they are true. When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember.
Quick Danny Boy, sign out and sign back in as bobby6464. What an ass. LOL
Besara

Omaha, NE

#5628 Aug 19, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Squatch, you saying your Reagan didn't double the federal gas tax? Your a dumb ass.
"Your a dumb ass."
Irony, anyone?
Besara

Omaha, NE

#5629 Aug 19, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Your a conservative, huh? Keep saying that, but your mirror says your a fiscal joke
You really should have stayed in school. At least until you finished 4th grade.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5630 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't think you've specifically cited them, you mindlessly parrot their findings as if they are facts. You believe their debunked findings and regurgitate them as if they are true. When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember.
Oh look. The KING of "could be, might, and maybe" is using the word 'fact". You lost ALL credibility when you used the BRADY BUNCH as fact.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5631 Aug 19, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look. The KING of "could be, might, and maybe" is using the word 'fact". You lost ALL credibility when you used the BRADY BUNCH as fact.
Sorry, but your inability to comprehend the language professional scientific researchers use doesn't constitute a failure to present facts on my part.

Keep trying, loser.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5632 Aug 19, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Squatch, you saying your Reagan didn't double the federal gas tax? Your a dumb ass.
A mere drop in the bucket compared to what the social give-away programs cost the working tax payer. And you think I'm a dumbass? ROTFLMAO!!!!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5633 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't think you've specifically cited them, you mindlessly parrot their findings as if they are facts. You believe their debunked findings and regurgitate them as if they are true. When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember.
"While I don't think..."

Exactly my point.

"When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember."

I can remember just fine...YOU'RE the one with memory problems. Tell you what...YOU take all the time you need. Come back when you find a post of mine that sources or references Kleck or Lott.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5634 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but your inability to comprehend the language professional scientific researchers use doesn't constitute a failure to present facts on my part.
Keep trying, loser.
Pardon me for interrupting but wouldn't YOUR inability to comprehend the language professional scientific researchers use explain your propensity for being wrong most of the time? Just sayin'.......
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5635 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
"He," the person my post referenced. If you can't even keep track of who I'm talking about - in response to your direct question - it's no wonder you're constantly confused and believe objectively false things.
Stating facts is not lying, friend. Stating what is obviously the truth is also not a lie, friend.
Just because you don't believe the truth doesn't make it untrue and doesn't make me a liar for saying it. Until you have even a shred of proof, I suggest you stop making false accusations.
"He," the person my post referenced."

So basically, you have been lying so many times that you have lost track of which lies you are telling to who.

"Stating facts is not lying, friend. Stating what is obviously the truth is also not a lie, friend."

Stating opinons as if they were facts and repeating them over and over does NOT make them FACTS...BTW, I'm still NOT your friend.

"Until you have even a shred of proof, I suggest you stop making false accusations."

YOU can make all the "suggestions" YOU want...YOU are not going to tell me what to do or dictate how, when, or where I can or cannot respond on a thread. When I see an apple I'll call it an apple...when I see an orange, I call it an orange...when I see an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"...I'll call them out. YOU have been called out and shown to be a liar.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5636 Aug 19, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"He," the person my post referenced."
So basically, you have been lying so many times that you have lost track of which lies you are telling to who.
Go look again. Confusion on your part does not constitute lying on my part.

I told Squach [sic] that I was sad he hasn't sought mental health treatment. You asked me how I can make MH diagnosis on an internet forum. I responded by saying I simply observed his behavior. You asked where I did that and accused me of lying. I said I observe his behavior every time he posts.

Now you're somehow accusing me of lying because you lost track of who "he" is.

Grow up, son. You're so obsessed with making that accusation that you can't think straight anymore.
Marauder wrote:
"Stating facts is not lying, friend. Stating what is obviously the truth is also not a lie, friend."
Stating opinons as if they were facts and repeating them over and over does NOT make them FACTS...BTW, I'm still NOT your friend.
LOL! Now you're blaming me for YOUR problem, friend.

The inability to distinguish between opinion and facts on your part doesn't constitute lying on my part.
Marauder wrote:
"Until you have even a shred of proof, I suggest you stop making false accusations."
YOU can make all the "suggestions" YOU want...YOU are not going to tell me what to do or dictate how, when, or where I can or cannot respond on a thread. When I see an apple I'll call it an apple...when I see an orange, I call it an orange...when I see an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"...I'll call them out. YOU have been called out and shown to be a liar.
LOL! Overreact much?

You continuously call me a liar but haven't presented even a single lie I've told. You've forgotten who we were discussing and called me a liar for remembering. You've confused my opinions with a statement of fact and called them lies. You evidently believe your inability to control your own lying behavior means that nobody can do it.

But in the end - you've not found a SINGLE lie I've told, friend. You're making an accusation without any proof, friend.

IOW - you're LYING.

Friend.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5637 Aug 19, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"While I don't think..."
Exactly my point.
"When I have more time I'll find some of your posts since you don't seem to remember."
I can remember just fine...YOU'RE the one with memory problems. Tell you what...YOU take all the time you need. Come back when you find a post of mine that sources or references Kleck or Lott.
Okay, I went and looked and can't find where you repeated the discredited findings of Kleck or Lott. My mistake. I apologize. Evidently I confused you with a different gunner.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#5638 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I went and looked and can't find where you repeated the discredited findings of Kleck or Lott. My mistake. I apologize. Evidently I confused you with a different gunner.
No ... you just got caught in a lie.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5639 Aug 19, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... you just got caught in a lie.
LOL! Hardly.

Sorry, but no matter how much you want it to, making a mistake is not a lie. I confused you and Marauder because you sound so much alike.

And like a person of integrity, I apologized for my mistake when a realized it.

Keep trying, but you won't find any lies I've told. Nobody ever has.

Nobody.

Ever.

Because there aren't any.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#5640 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hardly.
Sorry, but no matter how much you want it to, making a mistake is not a lie. I confused you and Marauder because you sound so much alike.
And like a person of integrity, I apologized for my mistake when a realized it.
Keep trying, but you won't find any lies I've told. Nobody ever has.
Nobody.
Ever.
Because there aren't any.
I am not Marauder.

Nor have "I" ever linked articles from the individuals you and the original poster were referring. It appears that not only do you lie but you appear to be delusional as well.

Your apology only came after you repeatedly berated the original poster. Integrity? Hardly. Your childish nature leaves no room for integrity, but keep trying.

Since you value your opinions as facts there is no use in pointing out the lies that you post.

But please continue on with your circular logic to defend your positions, it's amusing to watch.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5641 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look again. Confusion on your part does not constitute lying on my part.
I told Squach [sic] that I was sad he hasn't sought mental health treatment. You asked me how I can make MH diagnosis on an internet forum. I responded by saying I simply observed his behavior. You asked where I did that and accused me of lying. I said I observe his behavior every time he posts.
Now you're somehow accusing me of lying because you lost track of who "he" is.
Grow up, son. You're so obsessed with making that accusation that you can't think straight anymore.
<quoted text>
LOL! Now you're blaming me for YOUR problem, friend.
The inability to distinguish between opinion and facts on your part doesn't constitute lying on my part.
<quoted text>
LOL! Overreact much?
You continuously call me a liar but haven't presented even a single lie I've told. You've forgotten who we were discussing and called me a liar for remembering. You've confused my opinions with a statement of fact and called them lies. You evidently believe your inability to control your own lying behavior means that nobody can do it.
But in the end - you've not found a SINGLE lie I've told, friend. You're making an accusation without any proof, friend.
IOW - you're LYING.
Friend.
"I responded by saying I simply observed his behavior. You asked where I did that and accused me of lying. I said I observe his behavior every time he posts."

So I'm still challenging your ability to "observe" anyone's "behavior" in an internet forum. Please explain this uncanny ability. I still say you're lying.

"You continuously call me a liar but haven't presented even a single lie I've told."

When the shoe fits.... A previous post of mine showed two of your lies. This one has another...unless you can somehow prove this ability to "observe someone's behavior" thru a forum. That should prove very interesting.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5642 Aug 19, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I went and looked and can't find where you repeated the discredited findings of Kleck or Lott. My mistake. I apologize. Evidently I confused you with a different gunner.
Way to man up there "Dan the Man"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Artist SABO Blasts Lena Dunham, Bill Cli... Dec 8 Anonymous 1
Guard fired after Obama visit: I'm not a convict Nov '14 SirPrize 6
Gainer Mooted as Next Secret Service Director Nov '14 Le Jimbo 25
Police: Obama faced threats during Indiana visit Oct '14 nightcruiser49 1
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... Oct '14 Mr Johnson 139
Another Secret Service SNAFU: Fake congressman ... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns a... Oct '14 inbred Genius 24
More from around the web