Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 11002 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5355 Aug 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Plagiarized.
So this would be a crime...
Do you wish to throw the first stone? If so I can go back a few pages and list all of yours.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5356 Aug 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed: you don't have the foggiest idea how many crimes are committed by carry permit holders because crimes are not specifically recorded.
They aren't required... so they aren't.
And, in fact, some states prohibit this information to be disseminated.
It came from a state site. What is required is if a permit is revoked a reason must be given. States also provide numbers of permit holders and untill a recent court ruling some areas even gave out permit holders address. I guess you don't have information that you don't want to see. Oh by the way criminal records ARE public records. If you wish to call me a liar at least provide opposing numbers instead of just the stomp rant name calling huffing and puffing.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5358 Aug 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The recorded criminal behaviors dropping as Toyota Prius sales increase...
Who cares why violent crime goes down. I just love proving your big fat lie that more guns means MORE violent crime. Ha ha ha.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5359 Aug 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain beer drinking going down and violent crime going down at the same time.
Because the link between the two is JUST as strong as the link between gun ownership and violent crime, so until you can explain that connection, your connection is just as meaningless.
Again. Who cares why violent crime is going down. It still PROVES your claim of more guns means more violent crime is a big fat lie.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#5361 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Again. Who cares why violent crime is going down. It still PROVES your claim of more guns means more violent crime is a big fat lie.
No it PROVES my claim the less beer drinking means less violent crime.

And my claim is that places with more guns means more homicide than places with fewer guns - because that's what the FACTS show.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5362 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Then explain conceal carry permits increasing at record rates and violent crime going down (your own post and link show that).
Already have several times.

PS: It isn't up to me to prove your assertions.

Location hidden

#5363 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
I just love proving your big fat lie that more guns means MORE violent crime. Ha ha ha.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH,

I am responsible for what I say, not for what you make up after I've slapped the snot out of you again.

Location hidden

#5364 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>It came from a state site.
Funny... never a source when you need to prove anything you say.

PS: states don't track all crimes committed by CCWs.

Location hidden

#5365 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
Prisons are being forced to "early release".
Because prisons are full.

See previous note: more in prison, fewer crimes.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#5366 Aug 8, 2013
Tray wrote:
States also provide numbers of permit holders and untill a recent court ruling some areas even gave out permit holders address.
Try to make up your mind on which lie you are going to make. Don't waste my time with 20.

Location hidden

#5367 Aug 8, 2013
PS: You shouldn't be embarrassed if you have a need for concealed carry.

PPS: If you are arrested and have a concealed carry, I say: publish it.

Right to know, first amendment.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5369 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
And my claim is that places with more guns means more homicide than places with fewer guns - because that's what the FACTS show.
Who cares why crime is going down, it still proves your lie of more guns means more crime. There are MORE guns yet LESS crime.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5370 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have several times.
PS: It isn't up to me to prove your assertions.
Gun owners aren't making false assertions, the control freaks like you are by trying to make excuses to disarm citizens.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5371 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH,
I am responsible for what I say, not for what you make up after I've slapped the snot out of you again.
OH NO! The big insult instead of facts in a debate. As used in second grade on the playground. I think my response is suppose to be "Your mama".
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5372 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because prisons are full.
See previous note: more in prison, fewer crimes.
Wipe your chin.
If prisons are full (to the point courts are ordering early release) then how are more criminals going to prison and serving more time, as per your claim?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5373 Aug 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS: You shouldn't be embarrassed if you have a need for concealed carry.
PPS: If you are arrested and have a concealed carry, I say: publish it.
Right to know, first amendment.
Criminal proceedings are public record. Information is available, you just have to ask.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5374 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Still trying to sell (HOMICIDE) as an illegal action like murder? Armed victims kill more attackers the unarmed victims just as armed police kill more criminals than unarmed police. It does not make it an illegal action. Ha ha ha. You just keep repeating the same old proven lie. The facts show violent crime goes down when victims are armed. Facts show a dead attacker does not become a repeat offender,(also a reason for lower crime rates).
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5375 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Explain beer drinking going down and violent crime going down at the same time.
Because the link between the two is JUST as strong as the link between gun ownership and violent crime, so until you can explain that connection, your connection is just as meaningless.
99.9% of violent crime is committed by criminals who own shoes therefore shoes cause crime. See I can make claims based on statistics but that don't mean the two are linked in reality. Thank you for admitting gun ownership and violent crime are NOT linked. So just why is it you want gun control??? I think your foot in your mouth this time. Ha ha ha.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5376 Aug 9, 2013
WOW! I just love it when liberals prove themselves wrong, it saves me the trouble.

Location hidden

#5378 Aug 9, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>99.9% of violent crime is committed by criminals who own shoes therefore shoes cause crime. See I can make claims based on statistics
We have no regard for numbers you invent- your 'statistics'.

There isn't anyone here that is claiming that you aren't a m/f c/s liar. Obviously, you can and you do make claims.

You can't support anyone of them- as noted, you are a m/f c/s liar, and your claims are preceded by this fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service: Man planned to kidnap first dog Apr 22 Jaimie 6
News Egyptian student faces deportation over Trump t... Mar '16 Lawrence Wolf 17
How secret service protect president,or preside... Feb '16 1996bram 1
News Why the Secret Service is such a mess Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News Man detained after jumping over White House fen... Nov '15 WeTheSheeple 81
News Ben Carson to visit Syrian refugees in Jordan: ... Nov '15 Lawrence Wolf 13
News Sexting arrest latest embarrassment for Secret ... Nov '15 Bama Yankee 9
More from around the web