Demjanjuk expert: Documents could be ...

Demjanjuk expert: Documents could be faked

There are 2 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Demjanjuk expert: Documents could be faked. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

Accused Nazi criminal John Demjanjuk wears sunglases as he arrives for his trial at a court room on February 24, 2010 in Munich, Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Many Stalinist era NKVD and KGB documents used to incriminate Jewish dissidents in Bolshevik Russia also "appeared" genuine.

Of course, they will "appear genuine."

The fact is that Bolshevik Russia forged documents routinely to get convictions.

Russia's murderous KGB supplied these documents to the US Department Justice, and that is reason enough to doubt their authenticity.

Of course, they could easily be forged.

We need to hear more from former NKVD/KGB officers how numerous people were sent to death on the basis of forged evidence.
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jun 9, 2010
How many "Dr. Mengele-like" blood transfusions will the German court use on Demjanjuk to satisfy Nazi German shameless projection onto others, Nazi Germany's guilt, and German scapegoatism?

Isn't this like the Nazi medical experiments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Secret Service Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors want Shkreli's bail revoked over Cl... Sep 10 Minnesota Mike 3
News U.S. Military's Space in Trump Tower Costs $130... Aug '17 L I G E R 4
News GW husband, wife face charges in counterfeit case Jul '17 lch2105 2
News Scene & Heard: VP Mike Pence on Sanibel Jul '17 Anthony wright 2
News Illinois man pleads not guilty to threatening t... Jun '17 HOLLA 1
News Secret Service investigating effigy of Presiden... (Jan '10) Jun '17 Trumpenstein bank... 44
News Secret Service relaxes marijuana policy in bid ... Jun '17 RushFan666 6
More from around the web